New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Upgrading.....

See newest message in thread

Upgrading.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Twice now I have attempted to upgrade and have text to the number given. In spite of being promised a pin code in the next few minutes by return, nothing happened on either occasion. And I have sent a couple of mails to the Webmistress, neither of which have been answered!

Does this work? Is it a con? Will I be charged £5 on my phone bill even though I have not received an upgrade pin or accessed the "benefits" of upgrading?

I even had my mailing ability stopped because supposedly I had reached my limit, and I didn't even know there was a limit to how many mails you can write - not impressed so far, any advice?

Does the Webmistress ever reply to mail???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

This site isn't out to con people. The upgrade does work....so you may be doing something wrong, perhaps your phone network won't allow premium rate text calls :o)

yeah you must be doing something wrong somewhere, i was dubious about paying by text but it worked for me

No problems for the last 7 months - txt MSG with code comes straight back.

well I ain't managed it and I have had no response from Sarah Webmistress. Thats not particularly good when I have written to ask advice.

i am haveing trouble up gradeing have pid my £5 but cant log in whats going on ?????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *isexualperson   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Speaking from my own experience with upgrading on here its always worked and one time I bought three codes within ten minutes, they all came through with in a minute of sending.

But I have two mobile networks in the UK and I notice that Orange would not allow it to go, so I had to use my O2 one to send it.

I've been upgaring for more than two years now and never been rip off by them

The webmistress has replied to a question I ask about upgrading from outside the UK

I have an orange phone and always use it to upgrade with. But I had to ring orange and get them to take the 'parental' lock off to use over 18 sites. It comes in built into the phone system and you have to request to lift the block so that you can send msgs to adult content sites.

Never had any problems with codes on this or their sister sites, always use my moby to upgrade.

Add a new message to this topic