New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login243790 members (277 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Where are the glory holes in Kent...in particular Maidstone area?

See newest message in thread

Where are the glory holes in Kent...in particular Maidstone area?

By *anties-heels  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Can anyone tell me where any glory holes are in Kent, in particular Maidstone, etc.

I need to suck some willing cocks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

I used to live in Kent... not any more tho'

I've moved away and am struggling to find any decent action.

If this helps:

On the A2 by the little chef just after Gravesend - coastbound there used to be a great gloryhole full of action and i enjoyed many a cock sucking experience there. Been closed for a while last year but might be opened now.

the next one i found was at aylesford nr. maidstone in the country park toilets opposite Travis perkins just outside Aylesford village. Ask anyone for directions or look it up on the website Travis Perkins) and the toilets are opposite next to a tea hut... again i had many a great time there too. terrific gloryhole in cubicle.

one more i knew of was maidstone, Armstrong road loos.... hole in toilet door but good nevertheless. cock could fit thru. Met some great cocks in all of these places.

Have fun and if you know of any worth visiting let me know too especially up here above peterborough I'm gagging for it now. Seems a bit thin on the ground up here.

good luck

By *mithers  (M)  over a year ago

What about Nottingham? Anyone know some good sites in Nottingham?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The coach station in Nottingham is a good place to hang around x

Add a new message to this topic