New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login246664 members (234 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > bolton saunas

See newest message in thread

bolton saunas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anybody know of any saunas near bolton where i can get naked with other people and what the prices are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ye Candy By  *ye Candy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

There are none that i know of and i live here. I go to the Pennine Sauna at Shaw near Oldham, always plenty of action there. There are two or three in Blackpool, some in Manchester but i believe the best is at Northwich. x

manchester is better for me heard h20 is good anyone know the prices

*ye Candy By  *ye Candy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Check out their website, prices vary depending on when you go but it's between £8.50 - £13

Will do thanks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *AMOYED   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Iwill be going to northwich on sunday morning,im going by car if you need a lift. they will have the foam pit working sunday so come try out the fun.

Northwich is a good sauna for fun but if you have a car and some time a drive down the M6 to junction 10 will take you to Greenhouse Sauna at Darleston. You will have lots of fun there with loads of guys . I have always found that they, unlike the ones in Manchester, don't have any attitude. Have fun.

*edmane By *edmane   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

No matter where you go, there'll always be a few with an attitude, its just avoiding them thats lucky

"No matter where you go, there'll always be a few with an attitude, its just avoiding them thats lucky "

I agree.... They are the ones with a problem not yourself! I used to get annoyed but I pity them now.

*ervypoof By  *ervypoof    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Attitude is everything so they say....I say go fuck yourself up yer attitude arse & I agree with wandringhands,, I pity em too now

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

i agree with the guys above i dont understand guys with attitude ,some seem to think there better than you .or ur not good enough for them . to be that way is not attractive to other guys unless u happen to be like that too lol i guess in which case i leave them too it i could never be like that nore would i want to be.... .i pity them too that they somehow feel there so much better than you are when in fact there not really as good as you atall because of the way they behave

I think if i get the chance h20 is the one for me bit put off with the comments on people with attitude only been in a sauna at a gym with friends when i was alot younger we all wore shorts nothing sexual just relaxing after a workout but am i right in thinking that a sauna which advertises itself as a gay/bi one is expecting people to be engaging in sexual activities as i haven't got a clue how it all works

Add a new message to this topic