New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login238887 members (280 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Bearback yes or no

See newest message in thread

Bearback yes or no

By *uckmenowplz  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Wot is better bearback and havin cum shot deep up u or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

only bb if i trust the person. never one a 1st meet xx

By *uckmenowplz  (M)  over a year ago

True

its not about what is better its all about staying safe and clean Use a condom

Bareback its a nice fantasy but a dangerous reality

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r.Savvyguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Taking the risk ..means you could end up paying the ultimate price ...stay safe ....

i cant beleive that guys out there even consider unsafe sex.no glove,no love.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ownbitch  (M)  over a year ago

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUST BABE WHEN IT COMES TO GAY MEN AND SEX! XX

Stay safe. Play safe, play longer. Simples!

A sex game I did with a guy was to drip baby oil slowly onto his hole. He loved the feeling of "cum" dribbling down his hole and nuts. It's safe too.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *antiesskin    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

....say no to bare back, and remember its not only "gay" men you can't trust, any man can have the virus, gay str8 or bi. He may not know he has it, better to view all as a potential threat and do safe only.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *antiesskin    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

....plus i think you will find its BARE Back rather than BEAR back unless you're doing it with a wild animal or a very hirsute guy!

so many people still bareback its fucking madness

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hedom  (M)  over a year ago

so is sucking cock and taking a load very dodgy !!!

BARE BACK no chance always be safe if u want to live longer. if any one says they only do b/b walk away dont risk ur life

There is no signs or symptons when u have got anal chlamedia so think befor you slide your cock up bb

"so is sucking cock and taking a load very dodgy !!!"

Oral, while carry a risk, is much less risky than BB.

Read the facts here:

www.tht.org.uk

*tyfuck By *tyfuck  (M)  over a year ago

its like russan roulette one shot and can spell the end play safe ,play long

I've done it in the past. All clear thank God. A Doctor put it very starkly to me once-always no matter what relationship you're in use condoms. Harsh but one single episode of cheating can bring you a nasty surprise. Also would you no matter however 'in the moment or on a high' you were, ever want to run across a motorway with your eyes crossed? No? Yet I've done it effectively when going BB! Maybe not death but possibilty of a lifelong condition. But I've got a theory! I think there is a part of your 'animal' brain that kicks in and says fuck it, I need to sow my seed-even though that might be an impossibilty. Its what drives most reproduction. So I guess to keep safe you have to really engage your logical brain well before you risk getting to the point where BB is a possibility. Remeber the ads that suggested the decision to use a condom has to come before the pants come off? Maybe a kind of condom air bag? Dragons Den possibly?

Sorry I meant to say -Would you ever run across a motorway with your eyes CLOSED.....?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ernicd   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Because of all the obvious dangers I would never ever bareback.

Bearback however sounds like fun

Not sure Yogi would agree

A case of you can take the bear out of the woods but you can't take the wood out of the bear (Without risking a splinter if you're BB so to speak). Seriously though if just ONE person used safe sex because of this thread-they can go down into the woods anytime they like and get to enjoy many years of their sap rising and put plenty of rings on their wood. Not sure the girth would increase though.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

i agree with what everyone says but as we all know sadly SOME guys just stick there heads in the sand and say -never happen to me ! well the answer to that is one day if you do it ur luck WILL run out for sure and u cant turn the clock back when it does . yes if just one guy reads this and it stops him doing it then its a good post . i know of far too many guys who have this already . i know its hard at that moment to do safe sex but u really need to try as the risk is very high these days and one last point as others said you can only trust yourself -- always work on the basis the guy ur doing it with has got it . then protect yourself as best you can

*ooldaddy By *ooldaddy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

BB oh yes that's what i like mmmmmmmmm.

i wont stop anyone using condoms with me . but i enjoy it so much more without .

The problem with BB isn't just that YOU are playing Russian roulette but you're potentially putting the 'gun' to someone elses head and saying in effect 'Do you feel lucky punk....Well, DO YA? ! If you throw into the mix that the other guy might be more ignorant about the facts or drunk, then you have a kinda moral dilema don't you? But no judgement from me because I've done it in the past and felt a complete idiot trying to explain to a Doctor why I've ignored every reasonable precaution. And the wait to get a negative result was bloody scary.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atietvsheff  (M)  over a year ago

As katie is sub she just accepts what a guy wants to do, just like real women have to accept, some use condoms, some start off using and then rip it off and dominate you, others just say shut the fuck up, I dont wear one with my wife and your my wife today so shut up and take it, the feeling is so scarey and it is so horny at the same time, the feeling when he has finished and gone and it starts to leak out is just awesome, makes katie feel so feminine

*J236 By *J236   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

How 'feminine' will Katie be feeling when 'she' is told that she's HIV positive? And then has to try to remember all the guys who've dumped their loads in her and tell them to go and get tested. Or will she just think 'Fuck 'em, why should I care?'

You see 'Kate', at the end of the day, this isn't just about you and your selfishness. It's about your family too, and all your partners and their families. A sexual act may only concern the two people involved at the time it takes place, but the consequences spread much farther.

No glove, no love.

People who bb just need to chat to any guy who is living with HIV to change their mind set really. I completely understand when guys are in 'the moment', and their brains go out the window, and as a one off, might bb. However, who am I to comment. While I always were a condom for penetrative sex as a top, I wear nothing during oral sex with multiple partners, so I also lay myself open to all kinds of 'nasties'. Having regular checks helps, but, maybe there is just as strong an argument for wearing condoms during oral sex too.

"As katie is sub she just accepts what a guy wants to do, just like real women have to accept, some use condoms, some start off using and then rip it off and dominate you, others just say shut the fuck up, I dont wear one with my wife and your my wife today so shut up and take it, the feeling is so scarey and it is so horny at the same time, the feeling when he has finished and gone and it starts to leak out is just awesome, makes katie feel so feminine"

Erm... Is it worth it?

Isn't make up and clothes enough to make Katie feel like a real woman. We've all seen people die from HIV. And if you go to gaybourhoods, there's a few guys that look unusually gaunt but you shouldn't automatically assume HIV but you wonder...Wear whatever does you good but BB ain't the way.

If you must try squirting baby oil up there and let it leak.

Well if katie carries on with that attitiude it will not be cum leaking out of her,it will possibly be other body substances were you are suffering a side effect of the Hiv meds (just too add not everyone has side effects) .Sorry to be gross but sometimes you just have to be blunt to get the message across.

its a personal choice. if u dont bb then dont concern urself with those who do as it wont ever affect u.

I have never had bareback with a guy but I can't lie and say its not a fantasy of mine.

But it's only a fantasy sadly, no matter how much I yearn to feel it

"its a personal choice. if u dont bb then dont concern urself with those who do as it wont ever affect u. "

What a ridiculous statement!

Example.

Guy 1 barebacks all the time and contracts an STI. He meets Guy 2 who never barebacks. Despite guy 2 taking reasonable precautions some bodily.fluids are exchanged and he receives an unexpected 'gift' from guy 1. Despite his precautions he IS affected. Before he realises he's infected, he passes on to another and so on exponentially. Before you know it, hundreds of people are affected.

Take your head out of the sand!

STIs affect all of us, whether we bareback or not. It's no wonder that HIV and other infections are increasing when so many people have this laissez-fare attitude.

You should perhaps read some literature on HIV /AIDS and other STIs. And perhaps watch 'Philadelphia' and 'Angels in America'.

Well said AJ you beat me to it ,but unfortunately that is the attitude of many people the same as" it won't happen to me".Being Hiv + myself i do not judge people for barebacking as obviously i have done it myself although many years ago ,i just try to put over the reasons why you should not do it. But like most things people will only listen if they want to

Very well said.

do not do it x

"As katie is sub she just accepts what a guy wants to do, just like real women have to accept, some use condoms, some start off using and then rip it off and dominate you, others just say shut the fuck up, I dont wear one with my wife and your my wife today so shut up and take it, the feeling is so scarey and it is so horny at the same time, the feeling when he has finished and gone and it starts to leak out is just awesome, makes katie feel so feminine"

Bleurgh! And to the guys that have unprotected sex with you and then go back home to have unprotected sex with their wife - shame on them!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hickcutdick  (M)  over a year ago

i agree with using condoms but i also know it is not a simple issue (although as many of you have said it should be) I have barebacked in the distant past (an bearbacked also, and backpacked but I digress), it was an impulse that im not proud of, but ive been very lucky and have emerged clean and unscathed ... however about 10 years ago i worked with a guy who was HIV+, he was a great guy (still is) and the cocktail of drugs he had to take every day saved his life .. unfortunately they also had some very unpleasant and potentially life threatening side effects which meant he had to go into hospital every month for checkups and sometimes treatment. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially since it is easily avoidable ... as someone else has said here, engage your logical brain before the red fuck mist descends and you have to empty your nuts regardless (yeah i know weve all been there - especially in the dark room of saunas with dozens of other horny naked guys etc)

use a condom, as they old ads said, dont die of ignorance .. and live long, shoot far and enjoy hot sex for the rest of your life, it really is a no brainer

By *lue Knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I am always pleased to see Sarflondon on here making very valuable comments if you read everything he says and take on board what the consequences are for “BAREBACKING”. I have admired him since he first wrote to me for being so honest in his writings and I am pleased he has just managed to get through a very painful 4 months.

Those who make the comments “butt out if it does not affect us if we don’t BB” well I am sorry to say it does affect us all.

In 2009 I did 6 months voluntary work in Northern Kenya, I worked in a village hospital (more a collection of large sheds) for those who lived within 150 miles radius of the village, it was the only medical centre for miles around. What I saw was young children born with AIDS dying of this disease, women infected by their husbands who worked away to earn money for the family are brought to the centre and left to die some in appalling pain. With so many children having no parents left it’s the elderly grandparents who are bringing up those children…….why because unlike the UK, Kenya does not have a free NHS, everything has to be paid for. Even the simplest of medication we take for granted here has to be bought there, if it’s a choice whether to feed your children or buy them medication the choice always falls on feeding. I came home drained

We however have it all, a National Health Service which spends millions each year on treating those with HIV/AIDS of course you are going to get those in this country who will complain about spending such large sums. I have heard the arguments, “it’s a self inflicted disease” “no one thought about safe sex” “why should money go on these people when it should go on those with cancer”. I am afraid we here all of these arguments but some do have a valid point, in as much it is up to those who have sex to practice safe sex. If you have multiple partners then get tested and regular, its no good saying “well he never looked like he had the disease”.

I have read on here “well if I trust the guy” do you think he is going to bring his “health licence like he holds driving licence”? don’t think so…….and you have to ask one simple question “how do I know he is telling me the truth about being disease free” the simple answer is you don’t.

HIV/AIDS has not gone away its very much here, more worrying is that it beginning to be seen in many over 60’s and that concerns the Health Authorities. The younger population do somehow think that there is a cure with all these Antiretroviral treatments, well its no cure. That I am afraid is many years away, estimates vary but most think its 10 years at the earliest and could be even longer since the virus mutates and changes and this is what is causing the scientists many headaches.

Here are four stages of HIV/AIDS not scare tactics but a helpful guidance to encourage those to “really think before you dip”.

STAGE 1 : Primary HIV Infection

This stage of infection lasts for a few weeks and is often accompanied by a short flu-like illness. In up to about 20% of people the HIV symptoms are serious enough to consult a doctor, but the diagnosis of HIV infection is frequently missed.

During this stage there is a large amount of HIV in the peripheral blood and the immune system begins to respond to the virus by producing HIV antibodies and cytotoxic lymphocytes. This process is known as seroconversion. If an HIV antibody test is done before seroconversion is complete then it may not be positive.

STAGE 2 : Clinically Asymptomatic stage

This stage lasts for an average of ten years and, as its name suggests, is free from major symptoms, although there may be swollen glands. The level of HIV in the peripheral blood drops to very low levels but people remain infectious and HIV antibodies are detectable in the blood, so antibody tests will show a positive result.

Research has shown that HIV is not dormant during this stage, but is very active in the lymph nodes. A test is available to measure the small amount of HIV that escapes the lymph nodes. This test which measures HIV RNA (HIV genetic material) is referred to as the viral load test, and it has an important role in the treatment of HIV infection.

STAGE 3 : Symptomatic HIV Infection

Over time the immune system becomes severely damaged by HIV. This is thought to happen for three main reasons:

• The lymph nodes and tissues become damaged or 'burnt out' because of the years of activity;

• HIV mutates and becomes more pathogenic, in other words stronger and more varied, leading to more T helper cell destruction;

• The body fails to keep up with replacing the T helper cells that are lost.

Antiretroviral treatment is usually started once an individuals CD4 count (the number of T helper cells) drops to a low level, an indication that the immune system is deteriorating. Treatment can stop HIV from damaging the immune system, therefore, HIV-infected individuals on treatment usually remain clinically asymptomatic.

However, in HIV-infected individuals not receiving treatment or on treatment that is not working, the immune system fails and symptoms develop. Initially many of the symptoms are mild, but as the immune system deteriorates the symptoms worsen.

Symptomatic HIV infection is mainly caused by the emergence of certain opportunistic infections that the immune system would normally prevent. This stage of HIV infection is often characterised by multi-system disease and infections can occur in almost all body systems.

Treatment for the specific infection is often carried out, but the underlying cause is the action of HIV as it erodes the immune system. Unless HIV itself can be slowed down the symptoms of immune suppression will continue to worsen.

STAGE 4 : Progression from HIV to AIDS

As the immune system becomes more and more damaged the individual may develop increasingly severe opportunistic infections and cancers, leading eventually to an AIDS diagnosis.

*herry picker By *herry picker  (M)  over a year ago

"I am always pleased to see Sarflondon on here making very valuable comments if you read everything he says and take on board what the consequences are for “BAREBACKING”. I have admired him since he first wrote to me for being so honest in his writings and I am pleased he has just managed to get through a very painful 4 months.

Those who make the comments “butt out if it does not affect us if we don’t BB” well I am sorry to say it does affect us all.

In 2009 I did 6 months voluntary work in Northern Kenya, I worked in a village hospital (more a collection of large sheds) for those who lived within 150 miles radius of the village, it was the only medical centre for miles around. What I saw was young children born with AIDS dying of this disease, women infected by their husbands who worked away to earn money for the family are brought to the centre and left to die some in appalling pain. With so many children having no parents left it’s the elderly grandparents who are bringing up those children…….why because unlike the UK, Kenya does not have a free NHS, everything has to be paid for. Even the simplest of medication we take for granted here has to be bought there, if it’s a choice whether to feed your children or buy them medication the choice always falls on feeding. I came home drained

We however have it all, a National Health Service which spends millions each year on treating those with HIV/AIDS of course you are going to get those in this country who will complain about spending such large sums. I have heard the arguments, “it’s a self inflicted disease” “no one thought about safe sex” “why should money go on these people when it should go on those with cancer”. I am afraid we here all of these arguments but some do have a valid point, in as much it is up to those who have sex to practice safe sex. If you have multiple partners then get tested and regular, its no good saying “well he never looked like he had the disease”.

I have read on here “well if I trust the guy” do you think he is going to bring his “health licence like he holds driving licence”? don’t think so…….and you have to ask one simple question “how do I know he is telling me the truth about being disease free” the simple answer is you don’t.

HIV/AIDS has not gone away its very much here, more worrying is that it beginning to be seen in many over 60’s and that concerns the Health Authorities. The younger population do somehow think that there is a cure with all these Antiretroviral treatments, well its no cure. That I am afraid is many years away, estimates vary but most think its 10 years at the earliest and could be even longer since the virus mutates and changes and this is what is causing the scientists many headaches.

Here are four stages of HIV/AIDS not scare tactics but a helpful guidance to encourage those to “really think before you dip”.

STAGE 1 : Primary HIV Infection

This stage of infection lasts for a few weeks and is often accompanied by a short flu-like illness. In up to about 20% of people the HIV symptoms are serious enough to consult a doctor, but the diagnosis of HIV infection is frequently missed.

During this stage there is a large amount of HIV in the peripheral blood and the immune system begins to respond to the virus by producing HIV antibodies and cytotoxic lymphocytes. This process is known as seroconversion. If an HIV antibody test is done before seroconversion is complete then it may not be positive.

STAGE 2 : Clinically Asymptomatic stage

This stage lasts for an average of ten years and, as its name suggests, is free from major symptoms, although there may be swollen glands. The level of HIV in the peripheral blood drops to very low levels but people remain infectious and HIV antibodies are detectable in the blood, so antibody tests will show a positive result.

Research has shown that HIV is not dormant during this stage, but is very active in the lymph nodes. A test is available to measure the small amount of HIV that escapes the lymph nodes. This test which measures HIV RNA (HIV genetic material) is referred to as the viral load test, and it has an important role in the treatment of HIV infection.

STAGE 3 : Symptomatic HIV Infection

Over time the immune system becomes severely damaged by HIV. This is thought to happen for three main reasons:

• The lymph nodes and tissues become damaged or 'burnt out' because of the years of activity;

• HIV mutates and becomes more pathogenic, in other words stronger and more varied, leading to more T helper cell destruction;

• The body fails to keep up with replacing the T helper cells that are lost.

Antiretroviral treatment is usually started once an individuals CD4 count (the number of T helper cells) drops to a low level, an indication that the immune system is deteriorating. Treatment can stop HIV from damaging the immune system, therefore, HIV-infected individuals on treatment usually remain clinically asymptomatic.

However, in HIV-infected individuals not receiving treatment or on treatment that is not working, the immune system fails and symptoms develop. Initially many of the symptoms are mild, but as the immune system deteriorates the symptoms worsen.

Symptomatic HIV infection is mainly caused by the emergence of certain opportunistic infections that the immune system would normally prevent. This stage of HIV infection is often characterised by multi-system disease and infections can occur in almost all body systems.

Treatment for the specific infection is often carried out, but the underlying cause is the action of HIV as it erodes the immune system. Unless HIV itself can be slowed down the symptoms of immune suppression will continue to worsen.

STAGE 4 : Progression from HIV to AIDS

As the immune system becomes more and more damaged the individual may develop increasingly severe opportunistic infections and cancers, leading eventually to an AIDS diagnosis.

"

The reason , or PART of the reason , young people think the aids /hiv issue has gone away is because very little if anything is heard about it , you Mr Bk , im sure are of a certain age & can recall all the ads surroundin the demise of Rock Hudson in the late 80s .

What has happened in the intervening 30 yeears ? I am sure there is a lot done " behind the scenes " by medical staff, but there needs to be a LOT more pubcity , aimed @ younger people

Maybe the rise in hiv in the 60+ group is because these are the people who were most sexually active 30 years ago, & obviously doing so withut protection ,

Until Rock Hudson came out & said HE had aids ,( and LAter Freddie Mercury ) little was known about it by the public

It is all well & good telling everyone who cares to read on here , DONT do BB , but places like this are a limited audience , you say you are in a position of some influence maybe you could start some campaign to lobby the govt to get some advertising ?

Totally agree with you Cherry picker there is not enough literature out there regarding the risks of unsafe sex,yes you can pick up leaflets and information at GUM clinics but getting the people there in the first place is another problem which is where the "it won't happen to me " comes in .You don't even see World Aids Day adverised much now like it use to be . It certainly does not help that many people have the false belief that if the catch the virus there is medication so they will be ok so wrong yes they do help but they are very toxic aswell,since i have been writing in these forums i have been approached by many guys for information and i hope i have been of some help so this forum is helping in a small way which is better than nothing at all i have also had supportive messages from a lot of guys which is great and i thank them for that .But definately more needs to be done and we can all do our bit by being sensible and covering up and if you do have a mishap which does happen even to the best of us then go get checked as aoon as possible it all helps

"Totally agree with you Cherry picker there is not enough literature out there regarding the risks of unsafe sex,yes you can pick up leaflets and information at GUM clinics but getting the people there in the first place is another problem which is where the "it won't happen to me " comes in .You don't even see World Aids Day adverised much now like it use to be . It certainly does not help that many people have the false belief that if the catch the virus there is medication so they will be ok so wrong yes they do help but they are very toxic aswell,since i have been writing in these forums i have been approached by many guys for information and i hope i have been of some help so this forum is helping in a small way which is better than nothing at all i have also had supportive messages from a lot of guys which is great and i thank them for that .But definately more needs to be done and we can all do our bit by being sensible and covering up and if you do have a mishap which does happen even to the best of us then go get checked as aoon as possible it all helps

YES ihave often commented on the lack of world aids day info etc , and publicity , when it 1st started there were red ribbons sold all over the place , but now it seem only "gay" venues ( clone zone prowler shops etc ) sell them

It also annoys me when people , especially women dont go to vote ! GUess ive turned into a crabby mature person ( never old ) lol x

"

Totally agree _herry picker as regard the voting and it is usually those that don't vote that complain about whats happening but that is another forum subject entirely. I think i may have to contact THT and the likes to find out what is happening also my own consultant whom i have an excellent relationship with and regularly discuss these sort of matters .

Considering that the County of Herefordshire is very rural its a surprise to have these figures which the Department has released.

A rise in cases of infectious syphilis affecting men across Herefordshire has prompted health experts to urge those at risk to get tested.

NHS services and the Health Protection Agency (HPA) are investigating the rise in cases of the sexually transmitted infection, which has predominantly affected men who have sex with men.

Syphilis is infectious in its early stages and symptoms may not be immediate. Left untreated, it can cause permanent damage to many organs including the eyes, heart and brain.

In 2011, 20 cases have been confirmed by the Gaol Street Health Centre in Hereford, compared to less than five during 2010. Since January 2012 the increase again is significant.

As a result, a dedicated men’s clinic has been set up and a campaign of awareness-raising has been undertaken, including posters, flyers and adverts on dedicated websites.

If this is for this County just think about a City in the UK?

BK there has also been a rise in medway and swale in Kent,there have been nearly as many cases in the last 4 months as there was in the whole of 2010 which is quite scary as you can carry the latent illness and still pass on unknowingly.Come on guys what is an hour out of one day to go to theclinic and get a check even for your own piece of mind

Sarflondon, I have the whole of the figures for England and wales. I only gave out Herefordshire because its a least populated County. I am shocked by some of the data regarding STI's and how much the increase is in Syphilis. Some of the data shows that some men have had it for longer than 10 years without knowing it.......and thats scary, very scary.

By *roydyer  (M)  over a year ago

"Stay safe. Play safe, play longer. Simples!

A sex game I did with a guy was to drip baby oil slowly onto his hole. He loved the feeling of "cum" dribbling down his hole and nuts. It's safe too. "

Remember also, that oil based lubricants rot the condom, increasing chances of splitting a condom and risking infection. Use water-based or silicone-based lube

Testing could not be easier. I had mine done yesterday for free. Nice cup of tea and a digestive biscuit too. A few questions, quick check of your bits and bobs, a swab of your tonsils,(I would have had a rectum swab if I had been a bottom), give some urine, painless blood test, top up Hep. injection (optional), and was out in less than 35 mins with all the condoms and lube I could carry. Phone for results in a week. No hassle, nice male health worker (even had a female trainee doctor present for which they asked my permission), complete anonymity....any record or results of your visit will not appear on your NHS data. What could be easier and simpler to do every three to six months? Had the dentist today and a filling replaced ...rather of had another STD screening instead, that's how easy it is.

Gawjus, that was a good point to make, quick, easy and very simple........we should all take a quick and simple test.....treat yourself to a cup of tea and a biscuit after having one simple blood test.

Another point - it takes 40 days before HIV can be spotted by a test - so someone can be tested before 40 days have passed and still have HIV.

I'm a girl that has got carried away on occassions and I've had longer term partners who swore they were not having sex with anyone else(I don't mind them having sex with someone else but I like them to let me know) - but in a few cases it turned out not to be true and I had been put at risk.

Unless you are 1000% sure its OK - DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ralskilz   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"

I'm a girl

"

.... No you're not.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungcurious18  (M)  over a year ago

Woman with a wang maybe

BATTYBOY, perhaps when you have grown up maybe then you can have a reasonable discussion with regards to a serious subject matter....HIV and AIDS is no joke.

By Canterburyguy (M) 1 hour ago

Re-diseases in the over 4O's - I think you will find that your chances of contracting an STD are pretty random. Bit like running across a busy road blindfolded-risks may theoretically be calculable but the only way you will know for sure is when you are well and truely fucked and find yourself in hospital with a problem. I wouldn't waste time trying to see the invisible-just get checked, Get covered , get in and get out clean!

Age is no barrier to catching an STD Canterburyguy, during 2011 there was a significant increase in the over 60's who had a STI. More and more over 60's appear to be having "a second wind" at being "Free" and its not just men, women in this age group as well are having more and more partners.

and just remember "it only takes one outing in the rain without a rubber mac on to get a chill"!

if you come into contact with a infected guy even a condom isnt likely to stop you being infected.

condoms came about as a contraceptive (as far as Im aware ) not a guard against sti's.

only safe sex is no sex unless your absolutely certain they are clean!

"Totally agree _herry picker as regard the voting and it is usually those that don't vote that complain about whats happening but that is another forum subject entirely. I think i may have to contact THT and the likes to find out what is happening also my own consultant whom i have an excellent relationship with and regularly discuss these sort of matters .

"

Yes it is usually those who dont vote who begin to shout , & yes it is a different forum subject x

Mersey side guy i have been with my partner for 8 years and i have been positive for 20 years. my partner is negative and has regular test and to make sure he stays that way we use condoms and we have a fantasgic sex life

condoms arent 100% safe though are they. Your partners just been lucky.

ok whatever you say merseysideguy

i take it you have no sex life lol

No, condoms aren't 100% guaranteed, but then nothing is! They are though, a damned sight safer than bareback.

i may aswell not have one sarflondon, feels like that.

Talk about stating the obvious aj

Add a new message to this topic