New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login367301 members (131 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Tiny Cocks

See newest message in thread

Tiny Cocks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

What's the smallest cock anyone has ever revealed to you?

I was sat minding my own business in my car yesterday (just happened to be in a cruising spot) and it was so peaceful no one about apart from this one car across the car park, its owner had gone for a walk into the woods (he wasn't fit and he didn't turn me on), well me been horny decided to put my hand down my pants and start slowly playing with my cock (checking no one is around every minute or so) and after about 5 mins I noticed this guy stood in the woods close to my car watching me playing (it was the owner of the car parked in the carpark), I still had my cock in my boxers, so he couldn't see anything apart from the movement of my hand so I made out that I hadn't seen him and carried on, well after a few mins he walked over to his car still watching me, by this time he knew I'd seen him and he made it obvious he was watching me but I didn't care, he then walked over to my car and because I had my drivers door open all the time he asked me if I was alright and he grabbed my cock and said 'wow that feels huge' then he got it out, so I grabbed his and I could feel something there but it wasn't usually what a cock feels like he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his 2 inch cock (if that) I could hardly get my hand on it then he said 'wouldn't mind that in my arse, do u fuck?' I said 'no I don't' (I wouldn't have fucked him if he payed me) I stood up and he put some lube on my cock and started wanking me and he then said 'you won't get me to cum I've just fucked someone' I thought what with that tiny thing haha, anyway he got me close to cum and he put my cock in his mouth and swallowed my load and as he stood back up a car drove in and parked up so I got back in mine and drove off.

Oh and by the way, the guy I'm talking about is not on this site.

So has anyone else had a similar experience or had someone lie about the size of there cock etc? How big was it and what was your reaction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tayfit  (M)  over a year ago

Yes, did meet a chubby guy once who claimed 'average' on profile and in our mail exchange; when he undressed he had quite a small cock which he struggled (in spite of my best efforts) to get hard, but was pleasantly surprised when eventually he did cum over my chest and face of the large amount of good love-juice dispensed, so much so that I had time to take the last few spurts in my mouth. Since then I have regretted losing contact as he would have probably have managed to enter my very tight/painful bum with his very modest tool, a luxury denied me by the more common 'biggies' I entertain. xx Jon

small is the new average lol its all the same its worse they fib on other sites, so this one is another in the list

So what really is the average size?, I have read that its six inches, but have a feeling its perhaps a bit more!.

Maybe not the shortest cock that I ever saw, but once did see, in a sauna, a young guy with a cock that was just like a finger!, it was absolutely rock hard, but literally as thin as a finger!!.

Really turned me off, each to their own, but just looked quite alien to me!!.

I really love small cocks, they are well nice :o)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orcedBi  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i met a guy once in his car in an ally way and it was the first one i had ever seen, im not a big guy my self but his was a matter of cm's not even an inch and i said are you joking and then thought about what i said and started kicking myself about it but my 2 fingers could not grip it. i like small cocks but at least an inch :cl

By *naffler  (M)  over a year ago

I used to know a young lad who had the smallest dick imaginable...It was almost invisible, and smaller and thinner than a ciggie stump...but strangely, he was quite proud of that fact!!..he would regularly show it to anyone who asked, and would often wank off in front of a group of us lads as we watched....I sometimes wonder what happened to him...( this was wayyyyy back in the 1970's...)

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

Not seen many mini cocks but used to meet guys on a chat line Often they wanted pic my cock and sent plenty

One guy seemed keen and without being asked he sent me "his cock "pic Stupid as he actually sent me a pic of MY cock lol

From then on i would ask them to verify any pics Sorted a few TW that way aswell.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

If I like and fancy a guy I would not be put off by a tiny cock.my biggest problem would be getting hold of it as I have rather large hands.Lets face it we are stuck with what we are given and most penis enlargement pills and potions are a waste of money.enjoy what you've got and put it to good use.

By *nalcub  (M)  over a year ago

I prefer a cock to be managable. I base it on the fact of sticking my fingers down my throat. 2finger thickness is fine for me and also the length i feel more comfortable with as alot of guys with massive rods suddenly think its fine for them to thrust harder making me gag, i dont like it. While mine isnt massive i guess im more of a grower. Quite childlike at first but ive tried fucking a lucozade bottle and my cock wont go in it therefore its a bit thicker than most guys like to open their mouths to drink out of so surely thats more comfortable than jaw ache?

There just thought id big myself up there, its about the length of my iphone too, i do get extremely nervous at being judged by it but im a good looking bottom who has only had 2 guys walk away in a "timewaster" kind of way. One was a fat indian guy with the thickest cock id ever seen, even though it didnt get hard and another was a prissy queen im baffled why i cruised him anyway, therefore 2 out of godknows how many is probably 0.0047% of my lifetime meets, i need to get over it.

By *urrysqueeze  (M)  over a year ago

About 5 years ago, I had fun a few times with a gent in his '80's who had a cock of 2.5 to 3 inches. Had no problem sucking & playing with it.

Also most of the cocks I get my hands on down on my local beach are 4.5 to 6 inches, never had a really long one, although I've enjoyed a couple of about 7 inches that were really thick.

By *nalcub  (M)  over a year ago

When giving the measurements in posts above are we talking about a guy with a 1 inch erection? or 2-3inch erect or soft?

1" or 7" be proud of what you have i,m small and not bothered one bit,and prefer to play with a small to average cock as more fun than a monster that makes me gag when sucking ..............

XXX pic...
login to view
By *avid2258  (M)  over a year ago

Mine is tiny when soft, maybe and inch, grows to 4 1/2 when hard. Never had any complaints, well not to my face anyway. Love cocks of all sizes and always try to swallow xxx

I'm not Massive in the trouser dept, more of a grower, 6.5 to 7 inches when hard depending how turned on I am. I know we have what the good lord blessed us with but I gotta be honest I like a good size to play with. Met a guy off here who was tiny and it was a real turn off! Shallow I know but we all have preferences!

Wow u guys have had some small cocks haha, and for the earlier question of 'small when soft or hard' I mean hard I could only get 2 fingers on it, I prefer a cock that I can have fun with, that I can get my hand around not just a few fingers, I love cocks that I can suck and it gets to the back of my throat and sometimes down my throat depending on how thick the cock is, I love deep throating a big cock.

Small cocks are great and really useful. They can also make your own cock look massive when side by side if you have a big one.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rdell  (M)  over a year ago

That is so true,I have a FWB who is quite small,he is always commenting how big I am in comparison, even though I think I'm just average. Trying to convince him it does not matter as I just love being with him

seems not to get through to him. Size does not matter, but some guys really are not convinced.

Tiny cocks really don't do it for me. Not only are they a disappointment if you are not expecting it, I like something I can feel in my ass or gag on in my mouth.

I think I'm strange. It's not the size that gets me. More the look and shape. I fantasise about small hard cocks to play with but I also dream of big fat soft ones to rub my cock against. Is it only me that has these cravings? Lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ectis-lover  (M)  over a year ago

I've met a few guys with very tiny cocks but strange thing is they have been really fit fuckers. Beautiful bodies in fact. One muscle bound young guy with a very modest dick likes me to abuse him anally until he get so turned on that he has to fuck me with his tiny cock. And I have to say its fantastic. I just lay on my stomach and he can fuck me for hours. And he cums alot!! For me it has to be the whole package and not just a mans equipment that turns me on

Well I've a small little dick, love having it compared to bigger cocks and then being submissive to the guy. Being told I deserve to be fucked with their bigger cocks is a massive turn on. Thing is most guys (not that many admittedly) I've met are between 5 and 7 inches. For me fat cocks with a really flexible foreskin are the best

Add a new message to this topic