New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login240548 members (256 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Truckers

See newest message in thread

Truckers

*ndybasildon By  *ndybasildon    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So many truckers around the country... Plenty on the A13. tucked up in their cabs.

The Question is, how does one get to pull a trucker? is there a code i dont know about???

always wanted to knob a trucker over his steering wheel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*isbechboy By *isbechboy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

same here andy i think it helps if u have a car lol and flaching ya breaks at them and stuff i wish i could drive

*ndybasildon By  *ndybasildon    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

i got a car etc... never had any luck. just wondered if there was a truckers code i should be looking out for.

*ssexBiker By *ssexBiker   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Oddly enough I saw a trick parked on the A12 today with two rainbow flags in the window - recon that may have been a giveway!

Lol

*ssexBiker By *ssexBiker   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

TRUCK even!

Although perhaps I was right 1st time?? ;-()

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Andy, when ever I have found a nice place for some evening action with truckers I have always made sure my back window is scrubbed clean. I can hear you say why? well pull in front of a lorry, sit there for 5 or 10 minutes sometimes shorter touch your break lights if he's interested he will switch his cab lights on, you then reply with switching your interior on and off. Wait a few moments his passenger door will open get out of your car, make sure you have combed your hair, spray a few drops of mouth wash and off you trot. By this time he would have pulled his curtain's across and you can then jump into the cab. I have down this and some drivers have just layed there stark naked waiting for you to pounce. I think they like the surprise factor.

Good luck with happy hunting truckers. There is a site telling you where to go and what times are great.

*ack_Worcester By *ack_Worcester   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Good Advice, @Torchman.

I am not sure many truckers are too bothered about whether your hair is combed or not, but apart from that, its good.

There are 2 trucker layby's near me which double as Gay cruising areas. But you must be careful; not all the truckers want your company, and some dont like you loitering around their vans. But you can sometimes have good fun . . .

Jack

Good Work Mr Torch thats the Codes i was looking for - Will give it a bash er pardon the pun .

Jack I know the one's near you and yes they are great. The bit about "combing your hair" was a code for getting your cock ready. As for being careful, yes I agree its the same with any activity which us Boys undertake. I think it's safer in a war zone than being gay sometimes, you slip your cock through a hole you have no knowing what the other person might do? You slide under a cottage wall to suck a nice cock and get stuck, then you could be up in some cruising spot get mugged, beaten and fucked so yes boys be careful.

Of course you can always stay at home, have a nice pot of tea with a fancy cake!!

Torchman,

Could you tell us all what the 'site' you mentioned is?

*ack_Worcester By *ack_Worcester   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Yes which site?

I had a quick google, and ended up in an old favourite, cruising ground, which came up with a couple of good general advice tips:

"When driving through a cruising area why not put on an internal light so others can see you. I am a trucker and when parked up I see a lot of you guys driving past but cant see you so cant decide if your dishy. You can still see out if you drive carefully with the internal light on. And it pays to advertise!"

"Perhaps my biggest pet hate is the twatheads who drive round and round laybys with their headlights on full beam and, worse still, then park up and leave their headlights on"

More food for thought

Jack

Jack, I know two or three places where this happens the A417 they also park infront of you then press their brake lights. I have been known to get out of my car and ask them whether they are blind, mad or both they soon move on. The other tricks some play is that you pull up in front of a truck get all the right signals from the trucker driver, "you powder your nose touch up your lipstick" (no I don't wear slap) readjust your package then some one else pulls in front of you and yes the break lights. Selfish, or just plain rude that's what I call it?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aninwsm   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

often there are trucks near a spot i use for meets, but as i cycle i dont have break lights to attract a trucker.. one day i will be picked up by one in his articulated scania truck.... oh i can dream

You poor dear but at least your cutting down on all those emmissions. Try knotting a hanky on your handlebars say a red and green one. In your basket at the back of you have a notice "Honk for fun" you might attract a driver like this.

Some years ago I had an electric display unit in the back window with lots of different messages on and used to travel up the MI alot the number of drivers who would honk and meet me at the next turn off. What us boys do for a bit of dick!!

*assageGuyJake By *assageGuyJake   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Cant even message Torch he has put an ageist bar on his profile - shame that and he is an interesting guy and has added some fun in the forums. Jake in south yorks xx

my dear Boy I will remove it instantly and may I say thank you for your very kind comments.

Torchman - u a man of action - and thanks and am sure others would have been pleased with your moving your ageist bar - well to 99 that was a bit extreme hahaha - some people dont realise how much they are loosing out - diversity and anti discriminatory practive should be upheld by all gays/bi and all cottagers hehehe - jake xx

just one last comment - thanks for calling me 'boy' thats the second compliment I have had this month - the first was from the judge who called me a 'boy racer' for 115 mph om the A1M - well it was a bit of maddness - but then again one has to do what one has to do before you reach 65 lol just to say has has lived - jake xx

Well thank you, I did not just call you "boy" I called you "My dear Boy" and yes I agree there's nothing wrong with one's age. I hope to be putting it about when I am 99 even if I have to have a few scaffolding poles to assist me. How the hell I go down on my knee's is another matter I expect these young men might have to stand on a chair for me.

Erm, to get back to Truckers (and more generally cruising in their layby's), a brief Dab on your brake lights is surely one of the more simple and recognisable signlas to the guy who has just parked behind you, that you might be up for some un?

Jack

Jack, that is one of the most common signs of "interest". When they close their curtains and just leave a little gap and then open the passenger door you know they are up for it. Its much better if you don't wear jeans just loose trousers or similar. Slip on shoes are best less hassle. If your looking for a good shag then its better to grease your bum first otherwise its a terrible mess if you bring the lube with you in the cab. Always bring your own condom's and some paper napkins or kitchen roll neatly folded.

Alight from your car walk to the cab door most are just lying there waiting for you so having climbed the steps just get on.......................................have a happy cab trip boys.

hi guys,right heres the facts.no 1 and the most important when you pull up in front of us put your interior light on for more than 2 bloody seconds we like to see who were gettin it on with and no offence to the ones that are reading this but there are some but ugly fucks out there lol we just wanna see you first before we decide weather we wanna play with you or not first.no 2 dont get out and keep walking past and gawping up at us its very annoying and most off putting .no 3 if you wanna put your light on and be there showing your cock through the back window that would help cause some of you guys pull up and flash your lights then just as we have got dressed or are gettin ready to open the door you fuck off again!!! again most annoying lol and thats a problem we drivers have we dont know for sure if your up for it either because flashing the lights is not always a definate "yes im up for it".and lastly no4 now this might offend some people but i feel i have to say it....when i decide i wanna play i dont want you to get in and tell me your life story polite as this may be and nervous as you might be i dont bite and i dont mind it but some guys go on and on and on i would much rather prefer a simple "hi how you doin do you mind if i suck that or will you fuck me" or just grab my cock and start sukin lol lol i hope this helps you guys and if you have any more questions dont hesitate to mail me safe fun and playin xxx...doggintrucker

oh and just as a ps... i know how cold it is tonight the fuckin door is open!!!!! lmao

Very, VERY informative... I`m DEF going to give ya tips a try. i want to see dome bloke with a merc indentation on his firehead and an arse the size of a wheelybin by the time ive finished!

lo sorry im driving a daf at the moment lol

is that a polite way of saying " ya not my type?" LOL

ha ha i couldn't possibly comment as you haven't flashed your lights at me yet or shown me your cock lol

haha well i`m sat in the bedroom flashing my lights.... and my cock pics are on my profile.

You mention you have knob pics on ya profile and the hits one get on the " looked@me " thingy!!!

i know what you mean lol

yes! yes ! i can confirm doggintrucker Also has knob pics on his profile. hmmmm not bad either!

why thank you kind sir

Well well well, Hi to Doggintrucker, and thanks for the very helpful "other side" of the story.

I will admit to being guilty of several of the 'crimes' you list. I have always assumed that flashing ones interior light (for just '2 bloody seconds') was just a 'sign' and not an opportunity to give someone a good look at you. Silly me.

And i have certainly never flashed my cock at anyone though the back window.

And yes i do walk past your cab wondering if you are goning to give some nod, or sign that you are interested. But i still dont know what signs you are going to give, apart from flashing your interior light and opening your passanger door?

Pulling your curtains so often means youre fed up, and getting ready for some kip!

And if i could respond to your point '4', it works both ways - - I dont want to go in a cab and here your life story either!! Yeah, it happens!

Any further advice and tips would be gratefully received

Jack xxx

thats very true jack,i was parked in northampton the other week and a guy pulled in front of me and put his interior light on,2 mins later he turned to his side and showed his cock through the gap between the front seats and thats what i was refering to by "flashing through the back window".another point i didn't mention is after 12/15 hours behind the wheel i dont want to play in the truck i want to get out and play.a personal perference is i like to leave a bit of a gap between the side of my truck and the kerb/bush so i can play down the side without any one seeing but still be outside.but the main thing for me as a trucker is flashing of interior lights as far as im concerned is a sign to play as for the truckers from my experience they usually get out of the cab or flash their lights if they wanna play the drivers side curtain closed but the passenger one open is another but that one is not a definate,because the couples frequent the laybys as well as the guys its hard to tell which truckers are up for guys or cpls and thats comeing from a trucker.the passenger door being opened or is already open is a definate sign too.hope that helps a bit more i guess its really just pot luck as to tell if the truckers are up for guys or cpls i guess one thing for sure is if they wanna play they WILL come to you because i have done that myself

Would love to be fucked by a trucker

The fantasy here is blokes wantin sex IN the cab. Alas thats blown part of the fantasy out of the water. I can appreicate the trucker has been in his truck all day and needs fresh air. Its like sex in the workplace i guess.

Andy your so right, but the best is the truckers in the States. They have large cabs some with showers etc and you can stand and move around in so hard in some of these english cabs, more so when you have lost a sock or can't find your pants afterwards.

Like everything its in the mind which is best sometimes rather than the action. If I was a trucker I would tow a caravan this way I would have the fun with a bit of home comforts like a shower, bedroom et.,

As for doggingtrucker's comments about hearing one's life story it does work both ways when they start talking about "never done this before, I'm married just wanted to see what it's like". The next thing there on their backs legs in the air with their ass already lubed up for a fuck.................no what I mean.

I think you are getting a bit fussy now - - standing room and showers - - - .

One of the great things about a trucker's cab, is the opportuinity to get all your clothes off and have a good session, without cold air (in winter!) chilling your goolies, or risking being disturbed or viewed!

I can cope with it being cramped. But yes losing your socks/watch/glasses/phone can be a bit of a problem!

Jack

Jack I think its called "working conditions" forget lorry drivers I am after a pilot with a private plane. I do like a bit of home comfort now and again. As for standing by the side of a lorry normally close to the diesel tank is not my idea of a horny evening. So Boys have your fantasy and just remember always carry a spare brake light!!

with reference to torchmans comments i hate those guys that say ive never done this before and my wife doesnt know well my wife does know and i have done this before sometimes with her watchig lol i can understand your comment about it being a fantasy to be in the cab jack i guess i didnt see it like that for you guys when im in here from monday morning to friday night lol but then again having a tv,dvd player cooker fridge and a playstation 3 who needs room and showers lol lol

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

any truckers with sleeper cabs ever get to sheppey kent

Fantasy, or practicality?

Well, for many guys, Sex in a trucker's cab is a fantasy, a wondrous dream.

For me, it is much more a practical resolution of the eternal "bi-guy Dilemma" - where can I go (if I can't accom) and get naked and have good sex, that's not in a public place. And the Truck is the number one answer

[Number 2 is the Gay Sauna -- but that is a different thread!]

Jack

well i hope ive helped you out with my comments and suggestions jack and you never know i might see you in a layby soon!!!!

Yes , thanks to DogginTrucker. Its been great to hear the other side of the story!

[my local is M5J6 A449!].

Jack

Jack, can I be as bold as to make a suggestion! become a Trucker, this way you will be able to choose your style of Cab, its interior decoration plus you will be able to pull up for naked raw sex in your own cab with some wonderful young stud...............my mind is wondering but on a serious note Jack as i have said before happy Trucking.

Apologies but I thought the whole idea of this was to get some cock not have a debate about lights and stuff

I am sorry has no one heard the words "Having Fun" this thread should have been a piece of light hearted written matter well I thought it was. I don't care whether you flash your lights or your cock as long as you have fun and that really is the key word "FUN".

oh dear claws are out now the whole point of this thread was for those guys that want to play with truckers,so they know the clear signs because not every trucker thats parks in laybys are looking for fun unlike every car that goes in there,and the ones that aren't lookin for it wont take too kindly to being flashed at or harrassed,i have witnessed an incident where a guy got beaten with an iron bar for flashing his cock at a trucker and im sure we all dont want that to happen do we !!!!!

I think a little common sense should prevail, I was not suggesting for one minute that you get out of your car and flash your cock any idiot who does that would in my OWN opinion be a complete pratt...........I could discribe him in some other words!. The gist of my last bit was this. Have fun, have fun and the word is FUN so when I say I don't care whether you flash your brake lights or your cock that was not an invitation to do so.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uckingfuts  (M)  over a year ago

Outta curiousity...does anyone know areas where truckers go dogging/cruising in or near cardiff?

Yes, the A40 near monmouth on the Raglan to Monmouth side, layby with grass area and toilets. Its very busy at night and during the day.

Also on the A4042 Abergavenny to Newport road, near Rhyd-y-meirch, layby heading north to Abergavenny.

On the A465 north of Abergavveny three laybys on the north side of the A465 some busy during the evening

Add a new message to this topic