New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login362901 members (108 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > How to measure your cock

See newest message in thread

How to measure your cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

In response to several queries about size this is an extract from the web as to how to measure your cock properly!

Time Required: 15 minutes (after you have an erect penis)

Here's How:

1. In order to accurately measure penis size, first you must have an erect penis (since penis size when flaccid is not an accurate measurement). How you choose to accomplish this task is up to you. But we can’t move any further in determining penis size until your penis has assumed the proper position!

2. Measure Penis Length -– Start off by measuring the length of your penis. All you need to do is use a ruler or measuring tape. Position the ruler or measuring tape at the base of your penis (where it attaches to your body –- make sure to press into the pubic bone as far as you can because fat can actually hide the length of your penis). Measure your penis length by marking how long it is from the base all the way to the end of the tip. Write down this number and label it “penis length”.

3. Measure Penis Girth -– Now you will be measuring around your penis, basically figuring out its circumference/thickness, or penis girth. For this step, you need to use a piece of string (or something similar) or a soft measuring tape. Gently wrap the string one time around the thickest part of the shaft/body of your erect penis (yes, it still needs to be erect!). Mark where the string meets and then measure the distance of the string with a ruler. You could also do the same thing with the soft measuring tape, and just mark the measurement once you reach around the penis. Write down this number and label it “penis girth”.

You can determine penis width or diameter by dividing the girth measurement by 3.14.

4. Great! Now you have a good idea of your penis size, and it’s time for the fun part (an erect penis is no longer needed). It is time to compare your penis size with the average penis size. Typically, the average erection has a penis length of approximately 5.5 to 6.3 inches (139.7 to 160.02 mm) and has a girth ranging between 4.5 to 5.1 inches (114.3 to 129.54 mm). The average diameter (penis width) would equal out to about 1.4 to 1.6 inches (35.56 to 40.64 mm). If your penis measurements are close to these averages, then a standard size condom should provide you with the most accurate fit. Keep in mind that a condom should completely cover your penis and have some space at the tip to catch the ejaculate.

Get measuring!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

yes we got it the first time thanks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pup69  (M)  over a year ago

"In response to several queries about size this is an extract from the web as to how to measure your cock properly!

Here's How:

1. In order to accurately measure penis size, first you must have an erect penis (since penis size when flaccid is not an accurate measurement). How you choose to accomplish this task is up to you. But we can’t move any further in determining penis size until your penis has assumed the proper position!

2. Measure Penis Length -– Start off by measuring the length of your penis. All you need to do is use a ruler or measuring tape. Position the ruler or measuring tape at the base of your penis (where it attaches to your body –- make sure to press into the pubic bone as far as you can because fat can actually hide the length of your penis). Measure your penis length by marking how long it is from the base all the way to the end of the tip. Write down this number and label it “penis length”.

3. Measure Penis Girth -– Now you will be measuring around your penis, basically figuring out its circumference/thickness, or penis girth. For this step, you need to use a piece of string (or something similar) or a soft measuring tape. Gently wrap the string one time around the thickest part of the shaft/body of your erect penis (yes, it still needs to be erect!). Mark where the string meets and then measure the distance of the string with a ruler. You could also do the same thing with the soft measuring tape, and just mark the measurement once you reach around the penis. Write down this number and label it “penis girth”.

You can determine penis width or diameter by dividing the girth measurement by 3.14.

4. Great! Now you have a good idea of your penis size, and it’s time for the fun part (an erect penis is no longer needed). It is time to compare your penis size with the average penis size. Typically, the average erection has a penis length of approximately 5.5 to 6.3 inches (139.7 to 160.02 mm) and has a girth ranging between 4.5 to 5.1 inches (114.3 to 129.54 mm). The average diameter (penis width) would equal out to about 1.4 to 1.6 inches (35.56 to 40.64 mm). If your penis measurements are close to these averages, then a standard size condom should provide you with the most accurate fit. Keep in mind that a condom should completely cover your penis and have some space at the tip to catch the ejaculate.

Get measuring!

"

I measure mine by how noisy my fuck buddy is as I strech him

And that takes 15 minutes??

I guess some people might need a little extra time for step 1

I have never asked a guy how big his cock is as its just a sad thing to do, I just take what iam given, will never answer a message if someone ask's me either, we should be happy with what we have and what comes our way, I am....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rdell  (M)  over a year ago

we should be happy with what we have and what comes our way, I am....

True,also you can look at the pics if they have any,if you don't like what you see you can always move on,and no one is offended.

This post reminds me of an episode of South Park where all the men devised a complex equation to measure their cocks accurately!

"we should be happy with what we have and what comes our way, I am....

True,also you can look at the pics if they have any,if you don't like what you see you can always move on,and no one is offended.

"

.. yep, all very true. just move along the road and see what pops up..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *okinguy  (M)  over a year ago

I "love" the profiles that claim to have an 8 inch cock when it's obvious that it can barely make 5.

By *head  (M)  over a year ago

Why waste the time to measure - I grew up from all that - it truly depends what the guy does with it - as well as with his tonue, lips . hands an you all know the pic....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lana  (M)  over a year ago

5. 1/2"norm and 6" on a very good day

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockasaurus   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Life's like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it. I love the ones with the creamy centres.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ixer50   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Erm, can someone lend me a tape measure, preferably one that brnds

XXX pic...
login to view

Bends even

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imi-rip  (M)  over a year ago

6"..... mite have done it wrong......

XXX pic...
login to view

make sure it hard first,

XXX pic...
login to view

That's just your bell end

Arse size and how flexible it is suits me better

Rounded and furry with excellant internal muscle control do you?

"Rounded and furry with excellant internal muscle control do you?"

A bit like yourself my dear friend lol xx

*rad123 By *rad123  (M)  over a year ago

if it goes past yuore tonsils it a big one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pup69  (M)  over a year ago

"In response to several queries about size this is an extract from the web as to how to measure your cock properly!

Here's How:

1. In order to accurately measure penis size, first you must have an erect penis (since penis size when flaccid is not an accurate measurement).

How you choose to accomplish this task is up to you. But we can’t move any further in determining penis size until your penis has assumed the proper position!

Get measuring!

"

The way I check a cock is to see whether it can cover Llanfair pwllgyngill Gogerddan Chwim dro Bwll Llandisilio Gogo goch in font Arial Black 47

XXX pic...
login to view

if it hits the spot then its the right size

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

If you feel you need to measure it then it's too small, which is the group I'd be in before anyone accuses me of bragging.

XXX pic...
login to view

it could be guys dont like to called big mouth buy swallowing 8" plus

The way I check a cock is to see whether it can cover Llanfair pwllgyngill Gogerddan Chwim dro Bwll Llandisilio Gogo goch in font Arial Black 47

An 85 mile long cock!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"The way I check a cock is to see whether it can cover Llanfair pwllgyngill Gogerddan Chwim dro Bwll Llandisilio Gogo goch in font Arial Black 47

An 85 mile long cock!"

Some blokes would be lucky to be able to write WEM (a small town in Shropshire) on theirs.

There's a place called Ae in Dumfries and Galloway

Add a new message to this topic