New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > am i being thick?

See newest message in thread

am i being thick?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untimespunker  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Don't understand these people that will only take anal if you wear a condom but want to suck and swallow spunk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Don't understand these people that will only take anal if you wear a condom but want to suck and swallow spunk"

There are lots who feel that way. They see the danger in anal sex but nothing else. What is it that surprises you? The wearing of a condom for anal or the lack of condom for a BJ.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must admit I have done a lot of research on this and its pretty inconclusive I have to say.

It does appear that you are less likely to pick up aids from oral sex but can pick up most other diseases.

I read very recently that there is no conclusive proof that you can get HIV through oral sex: which isn't to say you can't. What I read stated that in an extensive survey all men that had had sex with another man and had contracted HIV had participated in anal sex without a condom. Those sexual encounter(s) often included oral sex as well, But as someone else had said, there are loads of other nasty things you can get, so no need for anyone to be blasé.

I wouldn't say inconclusive.

You can definitely get it if you have a cut, gum disease,ulcer or freshly brushed teeth - see cuts etc..

So giving oral, swallowing cum your taking a risk!

Risk's are only higher in anal because the anal wall is very thin and disease can transfer much easier into the blood stream which can lead to the inevitable!

I haven't insisted in condoms giving head but have considered it as I use flavoured ones helps when the partner has a little mishaps and needs help...

Hi I cant understand those that will let you suck them off and they will suck you off and let you come in their mouth but wont kiss????

Add a new message to this topic