New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login355899 members (139 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > dodgy moments.

See newest message in thread

dodgy moments.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tinger  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Has anyone ever shit themselves during sex... Im not trying to lower the tone but just curious and wondered if it happens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't, (though I haven't always been squeaky clean either, in spite of douching) but I remember reading years ago, probably on some advice page or other, about a woman who got so carried away when having an orgasm , she would shit herself. Bad luck for her partner. I can't remember what the advice was, though the obvious would be to have a crap before having sex, I should have thought!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rasmo  (M)  over a year ago

I did once the bloke had been shagging me then he pulled out and wanted me to piss so I tried to squeeze a bit out and out came a bit of shit, I was embarrassed but he loved it

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

You'd be better off discussing this on the forum of SewersRus. Quite revolting.

*earingup By *earingup  (M)  over a year ago

Even with fastidious douching, I guess this must be an occupational hazard. Not the most ideal situation but I suppose it's to be expected on occasion..

well shit happens

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

Do you mind im having my tea ! i was having choc pudding for desert ive changed my mind now !

Well I suppose its a tight fit the Vacuum effect.....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rasmo  (M) 20 weeks ago

I did once it was my first meet with him he had already been up me ,then he was wanking me and told me to piss as I tried to pee a bit of pooh came out I was so embarrassed but he seemed to like it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tinger  (M) 20 weeks ago

maybe he knew it was going to happen! might be his kink.

By *hris48mt  (M) 20 weeks ago

No, but I once did it in my pants driving home after a session.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

A good while back I was fucking a guy, he was really tight and I'd not felt such resistance with a guy before. I'd used plenty of lube and his arse looked/smelt clean. He wasn't complaining and shot his load over his stomach to quickly for me to cum. When I pulled my cock out, the end was completely encased in hard shit. Gross. The guy messaged me a few hours later wanting a repeat, adding he had been to the loo. Once bitten....

*radley By *radley  (TV/TS/CD) 18 weeks ago

Guess this subject is not a hit with the shit fans!

By *issypaul   premium paying member (M) 18 weeks ago

I have, just after taking a hard shagging from a strapon mistress in her dungeon. Very embarrassing.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *vbondagelucy  (TV/TS/CD) 13 weeks ago

I've been lucky I always give myself loads of hot water enemas until all the water is clean that comes out.

I did once fuck a guy because he desired it (about 40 yrs ago) and when I pulled out poo was all over my cock and it stunk, luckily the wash basins worked and I washed it totally off, I swore never again, and I haven't fucked since, its stayed with me all this time.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

The function of the anus is to expel faeces, not to have a cock up there. There is not even a secondary function.

Lots of guys douche nowadays, and they are usually very clean. So if a top is disgusted that a bit of muck is on his cock when he pulls out, don't put it in.

Before I fuck I will ask if they've douched. A small amount of shit is okay, it should be expected. I just don't want my cock to look like a chocolate roll when I pull out.

*Ybear By *Ybear  (M) 13 weeks ago

If you use a condom it doesn’t get on your cock, easy to take off straight away.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

"If you use a condom it doesn’t get on your cock, easy to take off straight away."

Totally agree. I always did after one unpleasant experience

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *H23    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

I think my worst experience was putting my finger in his bum only to feel the tortoise head, that followed me out, I told him he needed the toilet, he was surprised, I took this loo break as an opportunity to leave.

I’m really not a great top

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ookin4fun59   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

Ive been topping my young friend for about 3 years now, on average once a month and I have never had a speck of poo on the condom, always spotless clean. He would die of embarassment if there was any as he told me.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"If you use a condom it doesn’t get on your cock, easy to take off straight away."

Exactly not rocket science is it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

And if you don't wear one it washes off straight away.

That's not rocket science either.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aglite  (M) 13 weeks ago

"If you use a condom it doesn’t get on your cock, easy to take off straight away.

That's not rocket science either."

All well and good, but it's the smell that comes with it...urgh!!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

"If you use a condom it doesn’t get on your cock, easy to take off straight away.

That's not rocket science either.

All well and good, but it's the smell that comes with it...urgh!! "

Not just the smell or appearance but the very thought of it. When it did happen to me I spent ages in the shower afterwards and used surgical spirit which was probably an over-reaction.

By *ormat  (M) 13 weeks ago

It's just shit, people! Everybody has some, sometimes you touch it, get over it.

You coprophobes could never have children or pets, as shit is part of the package.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockStrapDaddy   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

When I first started playing this game in the early 1970s, (I started very young,) personal hygiene wasn't anywhere near what it is today, and pooh on your cock was not at all unusual, almost an added lubricant.

By *aravaggio  (M) 13 weeks ago

"It's just shit, people! Everybody has some, sometimes you touch it, get over it.

You coprophobes could never have children or pets, as shit is part of the package."

The last thing I want to do is wretch whilst having sex ..... I accept I might wretch whilst cleaning up dog or kid's shit, but sex is a pleasurable thing for me ...... an association with shit isn't. ..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 13 weeks ago

A particularly gruesome moment in a Dublin sauna about 12 years back put me completely off doing anal, And yes I was wearing a condom.

The contents of someone's stomach or bowels have always caused me to heave. I don't want to be anywhere near, irrespective of whether it's heading north or south.

By *igtrygg  (M) 13 weeks ago

"A particularly gruesome moment in a Dublin sauna about 12 years back put me completely off doing anal, And yes I was wearing a condom.

The contents of someone's stomach or bowels have always caused me to heave. I don't want to be anywhere near, irrespective of whether it's heading north or south. "

What happened? I can imagine but, well, go on give us the gory details Ive finished my breakfast.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aglite  (M) 13 weeks ago

"It's just shit, people! Everybody has some, sometimes you touch it, get over it.

You coprophobes could never have children or pets, as shit is part of the package."

I've had Dogs all my life and kids later in life so don't generalise, I cleaned up after all of them and never found it a problem, but when I want a bit of fun time shit or the smell of it is a finisher for me.

*nterestingtimes2 By *nterestingtimes2  (M) 13 weeks ago

I had a meet a while ago and it was one of those rare occasions where I was bottom and knew in advance

I used the loo 3 times and have a shataf shower to wash me out so had made every effort

You know what’s coming - when my young friend withdrew there was shit on the condom .... it made both of us wince but for me it was the knowledge I’d tried really hard but he probably just thought I am a dirty bastard

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ionysus007   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

"I had a meet a while ago and it was one of those rare occasions where I was bottom and knew in advance

I used the loo 3 times and have a shataf shower to wash me out so had made every effort

You know what’s coming - when my young friend withdrew there was shit on the condom .... it made both of us wince but for me it was the knowledge I’d tried really hard but he probably just thought I am a dirty bastard "

Why would he think that you are "a dirty bastard", as you put it? Arseholes are for shitting out of!

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

As the saying goes "Shit happens". Nicer for it not to be there, but Hey, it is a dual purpose orifice. After all, there is a "G" spot up there, which only takes about 4" to touch it.

Add a new message to this topic