New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364555 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Kinkiest Thing Done Outdoor

See newest message in thread

Kinkiest Thing Done Outdoor

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ycamorebib  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Interested in what the kinkiest things any guys have done outdoor or in cottages. There are practicalities and constraints obviously so interested to know what things can happen with imagination in the outdoor. I love outdoor and have a few experiences myself but looking for new ideas too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The kinkiest thing that I have done, is let a guy slide his cock in my pussy while I was getting a drink at a crowded bar in Birmingham, we were there 10 minutes before he shot his load in me, then zipped up and spent the rest of the night with me and my friend lol.

By *illy Wanker  (M)  over a year ago

"The kinkiest thing that I have done, is let a guy slide his cock in my pussy."

+*+*+*+*+**+** The pair of you should be reported to the RSPCA!!!

What sort of a bar was it?

if you had to wait 10 minutes to get serviced??

For me it was meeting a guy in a woodland walk, prearranged, and when we meet I was to strip down to a pair of sheer black tights which I was wearing under my trousers. So nothing other than in tights, not even shoes, and he led me over to a muddy boggy area and made me walk all the way through in nylon nylon feet. It felt horny and naughty. He the stopped me in the middle and told me to kneel down in the mud and he got his cock out and funked my face. Lots of drool dripping down my face while I felt the mud squelching my feet and legs and bum.

He then told me to lay on my back and he leant over my face and fucked my mouth like he was fucking an arse or pussy. Ever thrust in mean I was getting more and more mud on me.

He eventually came all over my face and walked away leaving me totally messy in my nylons. Live the feeling as love messy nylons and walked back to my car like it and drove home.

By *ewbie1  (M)  over a year ago

was led into the woods bent over a tree branch with trousers down and mask over head and fucked bu loads of people . he released me after 45 mins and had taped the lot

I met a guy in a "cottage",who wanted to fuck me in the nearby woods. I agreed and I set off for the woods with him following a little way behind. What I hadn't realised was that his girl friend was also following and as we got down to doing the deed she appeared with her tits out and fingering her cunt. Well he shot his load in me shortly afterward and then she licked my arse and then I fucked her

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I once went to a picnic area and had a picnic.

Funny that cos I once went a pic nic area and had a blow job!

"What sort of a bar was it?

"

Just a regular gay bar on Hurst Street in Birmingham, But in their defence it was a really busy Saturday night in there lol.

"What sort of a bar was it?

"

Just a regular gay bar on Hurst Street in Birmingham, But in their defence it was a really busy Saturday night in there lol.

There was a joke in there some where....

Bar service, "you serviced" @ the Bar

hehehe

Anyway I'm off for a drink or two.....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arconi  (M)  over a year ago

You sure it wasn't a Weatherspoons?

I went to this area in some woods a few years ago where there were several fallen trees. Guys would just lay over them and have any guy fuck them or get their cocks sucked. Most of them never even saw who was fucking them or getting sucked. This went on (and probably still does) all night in the Summer!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *bd44  (M)  over a year ago

What about the risk of wild animals?

"What about the risk of wild animals?"

I'd be fucking wild if a constant stream of bum boys traipsed through my territory grunting and howling all night keeping me awake!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amey  (M)  over a year ago

had sex in a muddy field at glastonbury in about 85, gave a bj to a guy in a copse at gay pride while 2 other guys watched, they then fucked while we watched

Non of the above is 'kinky' though. It just what we do.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ycamorebib  (M)  over a year ago

I agree with Metropolis. Its outdoor but not much here that's kinky. mud fun at Glastonbury maybe.

By *wcock40  (M)  over a year ago

A while back was in a well know cruising area near Exeter. There were a few park up along the road so went to find some action. At the top of a hill I could hear moaning. Follow the path to where the noise was coming from.

There I found 1 guy hooded, collared, tit clamps and cock cage on and hands tied above to a branch of a tree being spanked and flogged by another while 5 of us watched on. Then the guy doing the flogging offered his ass to use all, he was fucked by us all, didn't see what happened after that as soon as I cum I left!

Recently and something similar in Cornwall!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *parrowhawk43a   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I love having my cock sucked outdoors on a full moon!

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I love having my cock sucked outdoors on a full moon!"

I wasn't into it before but I am NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

By *odge12  (M)  over a year ago

Believe this or not. In July 1976 I was a truck driver. Pulled in to Leigh decametre services on the m4.

Started chatting to a guy and ended up having amazing sex in a new rubbish skip he was to dealer in Bristol

Was a hot day and ended up with a sunburnt back

By *odge12  (M)  over a year ago

Believe this or not. In July 1976 I was a truck driver. Pulled in to Leigh decametre services on the m4.

Started chatting to a guy and ended up having amazing sex in a new rubbish skip he was to dealer in Bristol

Was a hot day and ended up with a sunburnt back

not too far away from where I live is a well known place for gays to hang about,I love to go there and strip down to my knickers and nightie I walk around like that feeling just so sexy I even walked over a pedestrian bridge across the motor way pausing and looking over at the passing motorists

*rix500 By *rix500  (M)  over a year ago

A long time ago I used to visit Hampstead Heath. I liked nothing more than to bend over and get high on poppers while a queue of guys formed to take it in turns to fuck me. With my head at hip level there just seemed to be a sea of hard cocks. By the time they had finished with me I was full of cum and it dribbled out making my underpants wet and sticky. One night a guy picked me up and took me to his home. After he had fucked me he said that he had watched as one guy had fucked me and wasw obviously enjoying getting his hard cock up me. I did not remember the guy in question but I was pleased that he had enjoyed himself fucking me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cagway   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I too remember Hampstead Heath maybe 20 or 25 years ago now.

In the days of real poppers.

It was so exciting wandering on there in the dark from the carpark behind Jack Straws Castle pub.

I believe it is nolonger a pub.

Just another nostalgic memory now of anonymous sex while high on amyl.

*tephanie_cd By *tephanie_cd   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"I love having my cock sucked outdoors on a full moon!"

why is the moon phase important?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *airydan  (M)  over a year ago

Wanted a fuck once and although there was a park with small flower gardens there was no realy secluded part,( It was late at night)so me and my"friend" ended up in a tree about 12 feet from the ground,i was picking splinters out of my hands and arms for the rest of the week.True Story.

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

sexy

By *orthingsub1986  (M)  over a year ago

Stripped in front of 4 guys in a car park and let them all cum on me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *BT lover  (M)  over a year ago

a few year ago I lived in Bearsted near M20 Kent

and had been seeing a reg 70 year old Dom man,any way he told me he wanted to try some real outside kink with me and his mate, so I was told to go to the service area on the M20 near Maidstone at midnight, park at the back where it was dark, and wait my orders,I was told to strip naked and wait, about 20 mins, late he pulled up beside me , and his mate was in the back, he was just as old, I was told to get in front passenger seat and lock my car, my hands where tied behind my seat,as I sat naked, and we drove down the M20, the old man behind kept tipping poppers into a hanky and held over my nose, we went all the way to Dover wher we went to some gay/dogging site. I was made to walk about in front of the car with full headlights on me as one of them took a vid and photos , each at times came and made me suck them, a younger man was watching and I sucked him. after about one hour, I was put back in car and we went back to the service place, but the my Dom park a long way from my car and kicked me out, still taking a vid. I had to try and get past the parked lorries to my car by now it was 3 30 AM .I could hardly walk, as by then the old man had empted 3 full bottles of poppers into that hanky, I was so high, and still with hard on so dirty degrading and horny. that was the best kinky thing ive done outside, sadly did not do again

I have walked naked for over one mile along a Railway line.

By *eyley  (M)  over a year ago

...it's got to be a Doner Kebab with teriyaki sauce on the way home from a night out sucking cock!

By *ariousArtists  (M)  over a year ago

I went combat to a job interview once.

"I went combat to a job interview once.

"

Was that for a job in the commandos? lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *havedchris  (M)  over a year ago

I often go to Haugh woods in Hereford to try to meet up with guys. Several years ago I met a couple of guys, one kept watch while I gave his friend a blow job, then they swapped over. Not really that kinky, I suppose an interesting one was a girlfriend who met this guy in a pub, he was walking her home but they ended up having sex on a roundabout. It was a large roundabout with lots of bushes and one extra bush that night.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

This genuinely happened a couple of months back and is up there as one of my kinkiest things I’ve done outdoors, it’s a long read but hope you enjoy it ??

A rare opportunity arose for me to drive dressed, so I pulled over in a Layby beteeen Monmouth and Ross, I got my clothes out of the boot and decided to go for it, so I stripped off top half first as no one in Layby, so I put on bra and then loose fitted dress top, I then stripped off trousers, boxers and socks, now a car pulled in but I didn’t care, I put on my sealed stockings, suspenders, French satin knickers and brown knee boots, I pulled my dress skirt down, but I’ve recently bought a leather skirt so slipped that on, wow it felt great, the person in the car was now smoking a cigarette with window down but about 20yds away it was also very dark, so I slipped on my bobbed brunette wig brush it out nicely so it was shining, applied foundation, loads of it and blusher then my favourite bright read lipstick ?? with lipgloss, wow I thought I looked okay.

now for the fun, I thought I’ll check my seams so I got out the car, still only me and my one friend, they looked okay, so now for the drive towards Bham, on way up M50 it felt so sexy to be driving like this, I loved going by the big trucks but they couldn’t see as it was dark (shame), but I knew M5 to Bham was a lit up mway, then I thought I wish I’d emailed you, I also thought why don’t I take some more piccys as it’s early it will be quiet, there is the Layby I took last ones on this route, so I pulled off just before M5 and headed to Layby.

The Layby on my right was empty and the Layby on left had a couple of trucks in, so I pulled into empty Layby this is the one in my piccys with wooden walk over bridge and style. I checked my make up and stockings then got my camera and one last look to see no one around and got out, I walked onto wooden walk over and set my camera on timer and took first piccy, Blimey it doesn’t have illuminate me when the flash goes off, now the little bridge is right by road so I was worried flash might alert passing motorists, so I only took a couple more, 1 real Good one of me from behind showing my seams and stocking tops and a hint of panties.

I then sat back in Car but I did leave a pair of old panties on bridge for passers by, I wanted more fun and more piccys, there is a wood over bridge but my concern is there is only one way in and one way out the narrow little bridge, I thought as no one about I could just venture a bit further, so I took phone with torch on and went over bridge again past my panties placed on the style and into wood as soon as I did a car I thought pulled in the Layby, so I paused waited heard nothing and assumed all ok, I was wrong as I heard a car door, I headed back to bridge just as a man was approaching bridge, we both paused I then stepped onto bridge and as you can see it’s very narrow, the man was stopped the other end, I walked onto bridge and paused as gentleman had not moved and was looking at me, he then stepped onto bridge and said something, I couldn’t hear so he came within 2 ft of me and said “you look lovely”, I said “thank you” very nervously, I tried to go by him but there wasn’t really room, he said don’t rush off let me have a little feel, so I stupidly stopped, he now put both his hands on bottom as it was facing him, one hand immediately went under my leather skirt, wow he said “stockings so fucking sexy”, his other hand was now around the front rubbing my panties and he could feel my dick and it was getting very hard, I then realised his other hand was actually wanking himself off with it, with that I noticed another man by the bridge watching, oh heck, I said I’m really sorry I must go, this is to Much, he let me go by him, the other man stood back as I climbed over style and said “don’t go you look so sexy, we can have a little play and fun” I said thank you but I’m too nervous”. My car was right there and I was so glad to get in and sit in it.

The both men were stood there watching me and obviously the light came on when I sat in car, illuminating me and all my lingerie on passenger seat, the one chap came up to the passenger window and tapped on it, I lowered the window, “don’t rush off you look so sexy”, I thanked him but repeated how nervous I was, the other chap had joined him now, “ you look and feel so sexy luv, please come back out and let me have another feel” the other chap said “ my turn this time surely”, I said “ I can’t it’s too scary”, the first chap said “you felt like you were enjoying it as you were getting hard and you have a lovely size cock”, “thank you, I’d luv to come and stand on the bridge and let you both feel me, but I’m frightened somebody else will come”, “they won’t, we will stop if they do and you can go” the second Man said “this chap can stand behind you and protect you, whilst also feeling your sexy little arse and stockings and panties and I’ll stand in front of you and feel you up and also let you play with my now rock hard cock”, wow I really would luv to but I’m to nervous, I need to go as I was now panicking as well

I started the car and drove off and turned into a little side road after about 150yds there was a quiet pull in, so I pulled over and stopped to get my breath back, after a few minutes I needed a wee and it was very quiet and opposite where I parked there was a gap between the hedges, so I got out the car locked up and walked between the gap with the torch on my phone shining the way, wow through the gap was a huge grassland area, I quickly went to my left and squatted for a wee as I did a car came down the track, when it got level with my car it stopped, Blimey my heart was racing, I stopped what I was doing and waited, the car pulled off but I was to nervous to continue so quickly pulled my knickers back up, straightened my leather skirt and headed back to Car, just in time as well as the car was now coming back, it again stopped along side me, I didn’t look their way and just hoped they would drive off, which they did after about 20/30 secs but felt like an age.

I tried to compose myself but I was also so excited and still desperate for a wee, I also remember an admirer asking on here if I could take a piccy of myself having a wee with me squatted and my knickers around my knees, as I had been caught out doing this in one of my previous stories, I was tempted to get back out, the only thing with this place is it looked like 1 way in and the same way out, so I thought no I’ll go to the Layby opposite the one I was in earlier as long as it’s quiet and it’s still relatively early.

I turned right at the end of the road and drive past my previous stop off in my left and the Big Layby on my right was very quiet except 1 Big truck half way down with curtains pulled round, so I pulled in in front of this truck but reversed back a bit, turned my lights off and no movement from the truck cab which was great, so I grabbed my camera and phone and opened car door again lights coming on illuminating me, I quickly stepped out locked car and stood by the car waiting to check no movement from trucker, when I felt it was quiet I put my camera torch on and headed into woodland area, I followed the path to about 10yds in and found a little secluded area, where I quickly squatted down and pulled my knickers down and started to wee, once I had finished it was still very quiet which was great, so I held my camera out and took a piccy , the flash did illuminate me but with the passing headlights, I felt pretty safe so I took a few more but what I really needed was to be able to use the timer but there was nowhere I could place my camera, so I thought I’d taken enough and stood up pulled by knickers up and straightened my skirt, it felt so sexy, as I got back to near my car I heard a voice calling out, I stopped listened and I heard a voice asking could I come here a second pls it was from the direction of the truck, I hesitated and again they called out, “pls I only want to ask you something, it won’t take a minute”, as no one else about I thought what to do when I realised I was walking towards his passenger door.

As I stood next to the door I looked up but couldn’t see anyone, the truck driver said something I still couldn’t hear cause of passing vehicles, he then leant out the window and said “why dint you sit in here in the warm for a second just for a chat” I replied “I’m not sure that would be a good idea” with that the door opened and again a little side light came on, he said “ come on just a chat for 5mins pls” again I found myself stepping up in to his cab, it was very dark but no seat, so I stopped he pulled door shut as I leant with my back to his windscreen, he seemed to be sat on his bunk, he said “wow you look great we’re you in there with someone” I said “no, it’s very dark could we have a light on pls”, he then seemed to stretch behind him and flicked a switch “ oh my goodness your naked “ I said, he said “ you look very very sexy, what were you doing in the woods” so I told him about the piccys, he asked if he could have a look, I sai “sure you can tell me what you think”, so he patted the bunk next to him and said pls sit down, so I did and started to show him the piccys, he asked who took them and I explained they were on a timer, his left hand was now on my stockinged thigh, whilst his other hand was wanking himself, he asked if I minded if he led down, he then stretched out behind me fully exposed and rubbing his shaved dick, I was mesmerised and have always wanted a scenario like this, so as I could play with a strangers hard cock and maybe even lick it and suck it giving a blow job, but now I could I was to nervous, he said “ why don’t you take your lovely leather skirt off”, I stood up almost transfixed on watching him wanking his cock, I stepped out of my skirt and he said “ wow I love suspenders and stockings and you look extremely big and hard down there” with that he leant forward and started rubbing the front of my panties, he was right I was extremely hard and enjoying it, he tried to take my satin knickers down but I stopped him, I found myself pushing him back down and reaching for his cock, I rubbed his tummy and with my right hand felt his cock, he leant back and sighed, I knelt down now with his cock in my one hand and my lips only inches away from it, he asked me politely to kiss it, so I did .... I couldn’t believe it, I wanted to do more but started to panic, I said to him “could I go and get some poppers from my car to get me really excited”, I didn’t have any but needed to go as I was so nervous, he was great and said yeh sure I’ll wait here for you, so I picked up my skirt and found door handle and made my way down steps and to my car.

I sat there for about 10secs and decided to drive off, I went up to roundabout and came back and parked up quietly between 2 vehicles, behind the Lorry and in front of another one, where this truck had curtains shut and lights off, I sat there in complete amazement at what I had just done, I was amazed I’d been so brave whilst on other hand gutted I didn’t go further as he was a real nice man and he was completely naked

Anyway I must have sat there for 10mins in a daze when I felt horny again, so I put on interior light, I still loved the way I looked in my short dress, I hadn’t put my leather skirt back on, my dress was free flowing and thigh high, I wanted to stroll around the car again as I love the feeling of the breeze blowing up my skirt and around my stocking tops, I checked my make up again and brushed my hair, I checked all quiet outside and stepped out, again my interior light comes on, alerting everyone that I’m about to step out, anyway I walked around Car and stood between my car and the Lorry behind me, I was tempted to walk up the side of the Lorry in front and see if my trucker was still interested but thought better of it.

I had only been stood there a few mins by my passenger door when the truck behind interior light came on and there was a man stood bare chested and I assumed naked waist down but couldn’t quite see, he was I thought looking at me, I stared back and he openly started what I can only assume was wanking but as I couldn’t see below his belly button I didn’t know for sure, it was great, he continued to do this whilst I found myself starting to lift my dress and expose my stockings, suspenders and knickers and caressing the front of them, I was still by the passenger door, cars were still going by and their lights were illuminating the truck and my car but my truck friend was ok as curtains half Drawn and I was by the passenger side, but it was very exciting, he then seemed to be speeding up to what I can only assume a climax and then he stopped, I panicked then as he turned light off, I quickly walked back around to drivers door and jumped in, that was great.

After I got my breath and was still extremely excited, I heard a noise as I’d got my window down a touch, a door, I looked behind and the trucker was getting out of his cab, oh my days had he seen me? Was I in trouble, he shut his door and walked across the back of my car and stopped by the side of his truck, I was so curious, I looked over my shoulder and he looked to be having a wee and staring towards me, then I found myself opening the car door, I stepped out shut the door and walked around the back of the car, my heart was pounding, my truck driver was I think playing with himself but facing away from me, I stood at the back of my car facing my car and he was literally 4 ft away, it was exhilarating and when a car came by the lights shone on us but only for a couple of seconds as we ere between two vehicles, I sensed he was now facing me, I glanced over my shoulder and he was right behind me, don’t ask me why but I leant on to the boot of my car, arching my back but keeping my legs straight, next his hand were on my bottom and stroking it, whilst also rubbing my stockings, I felt him lift my dress and feel my knickers as welll, he tried to ease them down, but I stopped him, I reached through my legs and wow I felt his hot hard cock, it was lovely I caressed it while he moaned and started humping me while I rubbed his cock against my panties it was lovely, Car lights still illuminating us briefly, he said he was Cumming, so I stopped and found myself turning around and going on to my knees in front of him, this was the first time I’d seen how Big and lovely his cock was, he was wanking it furiously right in front of my made up sexily face, he wiped it against my lips, it was lovely, he did this a couple of times and now I took over and was wanking him, it was lovely, he moved my hands and said “let me do it as I want to spunk all over your bright red lips”, I now found myself opening my mouth and licking his cock which tasted lovely and wet, then all of a sudden I put my mouth over the end and in, only for a second, wow that was good, I was oblivious to the car lights and anyone who may be watching or not, he said “I’m Cumming”, I opened my mouth again and in in it went all sloppily, he pulled it out and came all over me, the first I knew was I felt warm spurts hit my eyes nose and all over my face it was sensational, he then wiped it in my lips and said “thanks love that was great”, he then walked off, there I was still on my knees with my stockings suspenders and knickers on show and my face covered in spunk, I stood up and casually walked to my car and got in.

I sat there in amazement, I stared the Car and sat there in amazement at what had gone on this evening, I also quickly put on my interior light and my face was covered in semen, wow

I pulled off the truck driver flashed his lights at me from behind.

Wow what an evening and I can guarantee All 100% true, would luv it if this truck driver or the other one actually read this xx

Very sexy and horny xx

Was told to go to the common and bend over a picnic table. Told to drop my trousers, then a couple of guys fucked me. They wanted to tie me to the table, for anybody to use me. But I thought that two loads in my arse were enough. Wish I would have accepted their offer

*ottage_TV By *ottage_TV  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Was dogging fully dressed at popular cruising picnic site.

Said hello to one of my regulars, an older man and said we may meet up later.

Then went of cruising seperately.

About an hour later he bought a shy 20something over that he had picked up and told me the boy had never been with a transvestite but had always wanted to.

So as my older friend watched I sucked off this lad.

He was really aroused and seemed to love it.

As soon as he orgasmed he kept apologising and telling us he was straight and had a girlfriend.

We had to calm him down and assure him it was okay and not to be embarassed.

Always remember that one...

I walked naked around a golf course late at night, then drove 30 miles naked, pulled up in a layby just as day was breaking and got out, walked around the car and put my shorts and t shirt back on. Felt great....that's when we had the recent warm weather.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *115   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

My daddy fucked me on the beach St. Osyth near Clacton. It was not too many guys around even it was warm but when I was cumming just suddenly one guy appeared lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lyboy69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

In my twenties wearing my girlfriends knickers, stockings and bra she made me fuck her on the end of Whitby pier.

By *onnyd266  (M)  over a year ago

At work on building site foreman recognised me from a profile pic

I went to the Heath near dartford one winters afternoon I was dressed in short skirt,bras ,lacy top,stockings and suspenders lacy thong.

It had been snowing quite heavily.

I walked along a footpath and noticed a guy following me.

I turned off in to some woodland and he followed.

I stopped by a fallen tree and he came up to me and fondled my bum and slid his finger into my hole.

He was also playing with my now hardened nipples under my bras and top.

He instructed me to strip naked as he wanted to fuck me.

I obliged and he told me to bend over the fallen tree,which I did.

I suddenly felt something extremely cold being rubbed around my hole and was being slowly pushed in to me.

He was then moving it slowly in and out so I was feeling quite full up.

After a little while he removed it and showed me he had been using a snow filled condom in me.

He then asked if I wanted the real thing which of course I did.

He showed me his rather well endowed cock and told me to suck it so he was hard and ready.He proceeded to give me a very hard and quick fuck and came loads inside me which after being used by a snow filled condom felt like very warm spunk.

He pulled out and then pissed al lover my hole which felt quite exquisite.

He dressed and left.

As I did after drying myself off a little.

I have been back there since hoping to repeat the experience but to no avail.

Was very horny though.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Wow I had an amazing time last week, all unplanned but very very exciting xx

I was down south, I'd finished a seminar and was heading home up the M5, after half hour into the journey my mind started thinking of sexy things, so I made the decision that to help the journey go quicker I would pull off at next junction and find a Layby and have a change, it was about 8.45 so dark to dark.

The next one was the Bridgewater junction, I pulled off and turned right and after about a mile there was a big Layby on my left, with a few cars in I did a drive by and couldn't turn for a bit as there were traffic lights etc, but eventually I managed to, I now pulled in to the Layby as it was now on my right it was the big one on left heading to Bridgewater, it was dark say 9pm, I pulled up in the middle of the Layby ahead of a car by a bit and quite a bit back from the ones in front, at this point the car behind unaware to me had no one in it as the driver unbeknown to me was in the bushes just behind my car so at first I didn't realised I was also being watched, after getting out and climbing into the back of the car and stripping off naked I pulled on my black stockings attached suspender belt then my French satin knickers, then my white bra, white blouse put rolled up stockings in to my bra for effect, short cream skirt, bobbed wig and knee length boots, this took about 15 nervous mins and I still hadn't spotted anyone, I then got out and sat back in front whilst I did my make up, whilst doing it I thought I spotted someone in my rear view mirror stood behind my car, but I carried on regardless as obviously I'd also had to have my interior light on as well, once I was happy with it, the stranger walked up past and back past my car I put my light off and glanced at him, he then stood again at the back of my car, i was as nervous as heck and didn't flinch or breathe I think, I waited and then opened drivers door and stood out, at first pretending I hadn't seen him, he spoke but I couldn't hear, I pretended to look startled, he said why don't you come closer, so I did, he said you look lovely, I said thank you, he said can I have a feel, I said I don't know about that but found myself walking towards him and turning around so I now had my back to him and I was facing the boot of my car, he started rubbing my bum and going further down below my skirt onto my stockinged legs, he said wow your sexy, he put a hand up my skirt and felt the bare flesh above my stockings, fucking hell stockings, I love them he said, with that I pushed my bum into him a bit more so I was more or less bending over the boot of my car as my head was now level with my boot he was now pushing himself on to me and pretending to ride me whilst his hands now made their way round the front to caressing my throbbing cock through the front of my knickers, it was lovely and I couldn't believe this was happening, all I was hoping for was a nice drive home and maybe stop off at a services and have a quick walk around, yet here I am within minutes of changing, I'm stood leaning over my boot with my skirt up around my waist, with stockings and white French satin knickers (as per my photo) fully exposed and a complete stranger playing with me, with that I noticed another stranger walk by the side of the car, but my friend didn't stop and neither did I but kept an eye on our new friend, so we carried on, the stranger who'd walked by was now obviously back and just stood to my left watching us both, my friend behind eased back a bit and I thought he was going to stop but then I heard him open his zip and I felt behind me and I could now feel his warm fleshy hard as rock cock wow!, he said your so sexy, he was still rubbing the back of my leg with his other hand whilst his other hand was making my hands hold his cock, which felt incredibly hot and hard, our stranger was now closer and said please can I have a feel and with that he knelt down and started rubbing the front of my knickers, not waiting for me to reply, from underneath as I'm still bent over he went to take my cock out of my knickers but I said no please leave it in my knickers, my friend from behind was now trying to pull my knickers down so he could gain access but I stopped him and guided him so that his dick was now pushed between my legs and rubbing against my knickers and bum, it was lovely, he was happy with that and grabbed my hips and was pumping his cock nicely through my legs I felt for it again between my legs and it now felt wet and warm and lovely, he swivelled me round so I was now facing our stranger who'd also got his dick out but it was now head height as I was still bent over, so hear I am in a full public Layby and I suddenly realised I was nearly going to be split roasted one of my greatest fantasies, then from nowhere another person had joined us and I started to panic, so I stopped them as I was now very nervous, but they said get in your knees and I didn't want to, but they were pushing my shoulders down and I found myself doing it all of a sudden there were 3 cocks in front of me, I put my hands around two of them which was surreal and the third one pushed it towards my bright red lips, oh my goodness this was fantastic but all going to quickly, before I took it in my mouth we were illuminated by car headlights pulling into Layby but stopping right by us, we all panicked and my new friends rushed off, I stumbled to my drivers door with my skirt still around my waist, I jumped in car and of course my interior light came on, the driver of the car pulled alongside my passenger door, I looked across worried who it was, but fortunately it was just a normal chap, who was saying something, my light now entirely off and I dropped the passenger window, he said, wow you are one sexy lady, please let me join you, I said no I can't I have to go, with that I noticed I my knickers were all wet behind it was then I realised that my friend behind me must have spunked all over them, wow what a feeling, my car driver said just wait there I'll park up or can we go somewhere more quieter as I'd love to get you in the back of your car and properly fuck you as your incredibly sexy, I'll even pay you if you like, I said that sounds lovely pull up over there and I'll come and join you, he did but I drove off as I was panicking, he realised and started to follow but he didn't get out of Layby as quick and ended up pulling out behind other cars or so I think, I got to motorway and thought wow what a great event, just wondering what would have happened had the car not pulled in, I needed to stop at next services and gather myself

Few miles up there was a small services, so I pulled in, it was not a normal services, just a car park and a garage, but I needed to compose myself, after parking up, I looked at myself and thought about changing back but still felt incredibly horny, so thought no harm in touching up my make up and finishing the rest of the 2 hrs drive home, dressed like this, I’d now put my skirt back on as well

I was just preparing to leave when I turned my interior light off there was a tap on my window, oh my days it was the chap who had pulled up alongside me, I could have died, I wound down window he said as he leant in, bloody hell you were difficult to follow but bloody worth it, I said oh I’m so sorry, but I’d had enough excitement for one night, surely not he said, you look amazing and I see you’ve redone your beautiful red lips ??, I said well I have a 2 hr journey, he said where to, I said Burton upon Trent, he said well I’m going to Bham, pls let me follow you and why don’t you let me have a pair of your sexy knickers to want into whilst I’m driving, then when we get to Bham I can give you them back, I said wow your very naughty and forthright, he said darling, I saw you bent over with a bloke trying to xxxx you from behind whilst also having another man trying to wank into your mouth and you call me naughty, I was embarrassed and said actually neither did actually do that, although the chap behind did cum all over my knickers and stockings, lucky bastard he said

I said ok and handed him a pair from my passenger seat, he said no, I want the pair your wearing pls as I want to watch you take them off, I again was shocked but felt myself agreeing and hitching my skirt up and pulling my pink satin french knickers down my stockinged legs over my boots and handing them to him, fucking hell that is so sexy he said, now I’m going to sniff these but when I do I need you to rub my cock pls, ok I said, hr put them to his face and I felt his bulge, bloody hell he was rock hard, he said oh my days they smell gorgeous, rub it more, which I did, you smell and taste lovely as he sniffed and licked them, take my dick out pls (all this in the open car park), I took his dick out or rather it sprang out, he said I want to cum over you pls wank it, which I was doing, I now adjusted myself on my seat so I was kneeling as I wanted to put it in my mouth, but he stopped me and said wait, he put his hand with the knickers in around his cock, he wiped the glistening end of it and put it to my mouth, taste it darling, I did it was lovely, he said do you want to put in your mouth, yes pls, we’ll you will have to wait.

He put his throbbing dick back in his trousers and said, you can wait till we get to the services near Worcester, then I’m going to properly let you suck me, but only if you drive without your skirt on and I want you to at least get one lorry drivers attention on the way, if you don’t then I’m going to fuck you in a car park but if you do you have a choice, with that he said I’m keeping these knickers for the journey, now take off your skirt, I said really, he said yes, I did as I was told, wow he said now that looks lovely, right he said I’ll go in front, that way I can see if any truckers get excited and flash you xx

By *oungandfit101  (M)  over a year ago

Soo what happened next!!!!!

Nothing... it's just another fantasy.

I once shit on a garden gnome in a lady's garden does that count?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornymarc   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I'm sorry but anything done in a lady's garden seems kinky to me

"I'm sorry but anything done in a lady's garden seems kinky to me

"

I felt sorry for the gnome as it didn't have a hat to keep

It warm like the other ones ....... It did when I finished !

"I once shit on a garden gnome in a lady's garden does that count?"

You forgot to mention that it was rammed up your arse at the time.

"I once shit on a garden gnome in a lady's garden does that count?

You forgot to mention that it was rammed up your arse at the time. "

Actually you might have stumbled on a business opportunity...what about dildos for dwarfs??? I don't think I've ever seen them on sale but I'm sure the midget community would appreciate such an item for the little things that matter!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hanger   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

As my pics show, I have been handcuffed to a tree in public woods whilst najed except for a ball weight and also made to work in Master's garden, again wearing nothing except a ball weight.

Sorry it is not much!

By  *ub Terri    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 38 weeks ago

I have enjoyed reading all the contributions on this subject, particularly CBT lover from Rainham s story,, it’s so close to a fantasy of my own which I’m desperate to realise when this virus has gone, I’d honestly love to be owned by a mature top who enjoyed making life difficult for me and especially sharing me with his mates, I’m not very experienced but wow, what a way to learn, hopefully I’d get to enjoy all I was expected to accept but at the moment it’s the , “ being owned “ bit which is my real desire,, so if your a dominant top who wants a mature wimp of a plaything to humiliate, I’d love to hear from you, but I stress, nothing happens untill covid 19 is gone.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illwilts  (M) 38 weeks ago

The wild animals? well the badger was ok with it but the bear wouldn't keep still and got angry!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odfreywilliams  (M) 38 weeks ago

Nothing is kinky...I think I have done just about everything, (except scat).

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I once meet a guy who liked to be pissed on. So meeting him in the woods I walked up to him from behind and pissed all over his pants and ass.. I then flipped him around and sucked him till he shot all over my face and in my mouth. Both left without a word being spoken. Remember watching him drive off with his spunk still on my chin. Also meet another guy in the woods who blindfolded me and then stuck his ass in my face while I rimmed him he then skull fucked me and again I had another walk home with a face full of cum. Loved it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *androlling  (M) 38 weeks ago

I've fucked a tree whilst a guy took pics of it

Still have a pic from it

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I hope the tree consented!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 38 weeks ago

"I've fucked a tree whilst a guy took pics of it

Still have a pic from it"

Fucked trees probably unhappy???? Are you searching to safe Mother Nature?! - well done!

But I think you need properly clean your cock. It damaged too much probably.

Not sure your guy was taking pictures, more probably it was a very funny video, for ticktok or fb or twitter or other.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *androlling  (M) 38 weeks ago

"I've fucked a tree whilst a guy took pics of it

Still have a pic from it

Fucked trees probably unhappy???? Are you searching to safe Mother Nature?! - well done!

But I think you need properly clean your cock. It damaged too much probably.

Not sure your guy was taking pictures, more probably it was a very funny video, for ticktok or fb or twitter or other."

I answered the question to put it simple don't need smart arsed replies off a clown like you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pence  (M) 37 weeks ago

LOL mans letting out his hidden secrets and the next mans knocking him lol

even im not that cold lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *androlling  (M) 37 weeks ago