New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364685 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > NHS

See newest message in thread

NHS

*usty By *usty  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

how dare the toxic westminster rump name and shame our GPs time to name and shame and introduce performance realted pay and a 50% pay cut on these parasite Mps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antyAddict  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'll second that, useless bas*****!

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

MP's are named and shamed in the press everyday

*Dsucker By *Dsucker   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"how dare the toxic westminster rump name and shame our GPs time to name and shame and introduce performance realted pay and a 50% pay cut on these parasite Mps"

So you wouldn't want to know if your doctor was incapable of spotting cancer in multiple patients on multiple occasions?...

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

It's time GP's provided a better service. There are 9 GP's where I go but only 3 are ever on duty at the same time. It takes 2 weeks to get an appointment.Most of them also work at other surgeries or do hospital clinics several days a week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if MP's are scorned so much and described by some as useless bastards why do people bother to vote? and if you don't vote what right have you to criticize anything a government does? My biggest complaint is this must have percentage of ladies or ethnic minority in parliament why? in Grimsby only a lady will be able to stand as future labour member of parliament in the next election. what happened to the best person for the job male or female surely sex discrimination is being involved somewhere? Plenty of MP's do try to do a good job. I often do not agree with some party politics but if that party is what most people want then I have to accept the majority view even though I don't think there is a party that has gone into being the ruling majority party who has polled more than 50% of the public vote

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lhands  (M)  over a year ago

Having just had an operation.i couldw fault the nhs so just to thanks to all the staff at wishaw. The nhs isint perfect but the staff do their best . Always rember the last guy who was perfect got stuck up on a cross

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lhands  (M)  over a year ago

"Having just had an operation.i couldnt fault the nhs so just to thanks to all the staff at wishaw. The nhs isint perfect but the staff do their best . Always rember the last guy who was perfect got stuck up on a cross"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rdell  (M)  over a year ago

Positive discrimination is wrong in every way. It should always be on merit never on anything else.

A meritocracy is the only way forward. We have enough idiots in all walks of life doing jobs they are not capable or competent of doing.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *airyrugger  (M)  over a year ago

"It's time GP's provided a better service. There are 9 GP's where I go but only 3 are ever on duty at the same time. It takes 2 weeks to get an appointment.Most of them also work at other surgeries or do hospital clinics several days a week."

Absolutely agree. I'm afraid I hold a very dim view of my GP surgery. It was not helped when I was diagnosed with sciatica, when in reality I needed a hip replacement! Many months of pain could have been avoided if the GP had actually known what he was talking about. Really, really not acceptable!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

GP,s were once a much respected persons now I'm afraid they have lost a lot of that respect. It is almost impossible to get same day appointment and for a doctor to call, forget about it. The GP's were given such a good deal by labour that straight away most stopped doing weekend work. everyone is entitled to a life beyond work but surely with practices being multi doctor centers surely they could work out some sort of rosta for nights and weekends after all illness does not wait for Monday to Friday 9-5. I do think though that people who make an appointment yet do not turn up or inform that the appointment is no longer needed should be fined after a couple of non attendance. Most working people are at work themselves but when work for the day finishes the surgeries are closed. I have had to use the NHS for a number of years and rely on medication to live, without it hard shit. With my complaint being, i'm told 1 in 100,000 I do find it hard to ask my GP for advice as he said 'Don't know enough about my complaint to advise' so have to rely on a consultant to advise but they are even hardy to get a meeting with than your G P. like it or not we have to fund the NHS more and most definitely have to stop being the worlds medical practice. When people are kicked off a surgeries list with whom they have been with for years because of an influx of immigrants it is totally wrong. I know if I go abroad I have to take out insurance, which is fair dues, I have not paid into the visiting countries health system so why isn't it the case for people coming to this country. The NHS with all its short comings is the envy of the world and would hate to loose it but people who work in it have to move with the times and cater more for people who work the un -social hours that G P's wont work. I just wonder what would happen if say power workers said we wont work nights or weekends and other such workers? I do think that doctors have always made wrong diagnosis in the past but now the media highlights mistakes and Doctors are only human and will make mistakes un - fortunately its when they wont admit it and cover the mistakes up that hurts people, but with the compensation cult we have now perhaps you can understand that.

Add a new message to this topic