New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login249069 members (233 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Gloryhole With A Twist

See newest message in thread

Gloryhole With A Twist

XXX pic...
login to view
By * love to be rimmed  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

about 8 years ago i went to liverpool albert docks.at the front there was toilets if you remember.i was in and out for a few hours when i went back in again in the cubicle.

there was 2 cubicles and quiet a larg hole inbetween them.

a guy walks in,smartly dressed, and could see his weddiing ring.he looked through and dropped his toursers.my hear was pounding with excitement,so i dropped mine.

he put his cock through so i gently wanked it..it was very stiff and i loved every second.

slowly he was dripping then he pulled out.i looked through and he showed me his mouth so i put my cock through.he licked all over my bellend,under my shaft then head movement.i enjoyed it so much that it just shot out of me,my knees was shuddering on the gloryhole wall and i give out a loud moan,good job no one was in.

i pulled out and just seen him go.

i then got my coat on,and went. the twist is about 20 mins later i was walking past shops in albert dock then i went through the open cafe and to my shock i seen him and HIS WIFE sat down having a tea/coffee,she was a stunner ,wish she did me lol. he never seen me but i couldnt take my eyes off his wife as i came back through

now that was an enjoyment in that gloryhole.i went last year and now it has gone!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oggyn   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I had a similar event in peterborough,i frequented the local toilet and often sucked guys off until they came,this one occasion i was sat there and a man came in,he was reading the graffiti,and was massaging his cock,which just happened to be monsterous,i tapped the hole with my finger to indicate for him to put it through,he seemed to hesitate,but then slid it through,it was rock hard and pulsing,i took him in my mouth and began to suck deeply,and before i knew it he was cumming,huge gobs of thick spunk filled my mouth,iswallowed with relish,then as quickly as it had come through it went back,i watched as he dressed to leave,noticed he had a patch on the pocket of his jeans,"ride the red line",i thought no more of it and stayed there for another two hours,managing to suck and swallow four more loads.I left and called in at my local for a pint,and as i went to the toilet i passed the poolroom,and bent over the table taking his shot was a lad i knew,and on his pocket was a logo,"ride the red line" was it too much of a coincidence,when i saw the bulge in his jeans i figured it was him,for weeks i made vieled hints about being sucked off but he never caught on,luckily because i was the butch guy in the pub and no one suspected my preidiliction for cock sucking.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *axus  (M)  over a year ago

I miss gloryholes. Used to be loads in Newcastle 20 years ago. I wouldn't know where to go to find one now. I loved the anonymity - just a hole in the wall, a cock, a hand or a mouth. Very exciting. Those days gave me some of the most intense orgasms I've had - pressed up against the partition wall, feeling my cock spasm into some guys mouth on the other side and my knees go weak.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickerman   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Mmm, i agree, gloryholes are great and you seem to get and give a much more intense bj this way and also the sleaziness of it all makes it very exciting. There used to be loads of cottages in Lowestoft area with glory holes either in the walls or doors and now sadly they have all but vanished as the council strives evermore to make cottages "cottage proof" - spoilsports!

By *lue Knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Facefuck, there was one cottage in the North of the town where one day I was caught short on route to visit my family in Corton and went into one of the cubicles to have a pee. I had just started and one of the tile bricks was removed then to my horror another one was removed by the time I had finished half the wall was on the floor in the next cubicle and the guy put his head through this massive hole and said Hi want some fun as he was waving this massive piece of suffolk beef. He then said please come and tie me up. He opened the door his feet already tied together all I had to do was tie his hands to the cistern which was one of the old ones high up. He was happy as larry with a big smile on his face, he just wanted someone to come in and find him?

I would have stayed but I started to have the giggles and being just 19 I decided I had to leave. Have never been back to see whether the builders had been back?? Have often wondered what happened to the guy? The headlines in the Lowestoft Journal "Man found tied up and wall down"!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I made a great gloryhole in the toilets in riverhead a few years ago sucked dozens and dozens used to spend most of saturday and sunday in there also used to let some men in the cubicle to fuck me. great days !!! does anyone know any gloryohles in the wrexham area would love to suck cock like that again. i used to have a flat that i made my own gloryhole and invited men to stick there cock through it as i was on the top floor in some flats it was quite safe used to have them calling at all hours stopped it in the end as one guy just broke the door down and came in and really gave a me rough fucking and i lost my nerve afterwards. think ive sucked cock in most places cars woods toilets parks trains busses coaches you name it and im still open to offers. ABSOLUTLEY adore sucking men through my car window do that a lot lately.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ee45   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i luv gloryholes.i have been very lucky as there have been quite a few local to me over the years.

theres nothing more exciting than when someone comes into the next cubicle and starts wanking. i gesture for them to push their cock through the hole then its all mine. mmmm had some lovely ones cum all over me and the floor. then sit and wait for the next one. usually dont have to wait too long. anyone got any gloryhole stories?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickerman   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Although i have many happy memories of glory holes this one sticks in mind the most! Anyway, years ago i went into a cottage on pakefield beach by the church when there used to be 2 cubicles with a big glory hole between the walls and another in the door. One cubicle was already occupied and i went in the other. There was no paper covering the hole and kept looking through to see what was happening and all i could see was a guy in jeans sat on the toilet. I showed him some cock through the hole, but still no response. Wrote a message on a piece of toilet paper and placed it on the hole. The guy did not take it. By this time i was getting pissed off (and hungry too and just pinged the paper with message on through the hole and saw it had landed on the floor. The message said something like if you want your cock sucked, put through hole, if not bugger off! I saw the guy pick up the paper and could here it being opened, the next thing i heard was the toilet flushing and then the guy left very quickly! I just thought "oh fucking timewaster, good riddence". Waited another 10 minutes and another guy came in, as he turned to shut cubicle door i could see that most of his fly buttons were already undone and i thought, yes, this seems promising! Anyway he pulled out his already hard cock and had a quick look through the hole to see my waiting mouth and tongue there and his cock came straight through the hole and i sucked it like a hoover until he shot a nice load straight down my throat and i licked it clean afterwards too! He indicated that he wanted my cock through the hole as well, which i did and reached out and held onto the top of the wall for support as my knees and legs were just shaking with excitement as this lovely wet and warm mouth gave me the most exceptional orgasm i had ever felt in my life and i could feel every contraction as my cock pumped out fast and furious into his waiting mouth. After he had gone i waited about 15 minutes as was still hungry for more but nobody came in, so flushed the toilet and was washing my hands in the sink. The main cottage door then opened and in walked a copper in full uniform and he started asking me a load of awkward questions and also whether or not i had a pen? Anyway to cut a long story a bit shorter, he then produced the message i had written earlier on some toilet paper in a plastic bag and then asked me to come outside where i got a good grilling. As i would not admit to writing the note on the toilet paper and i refused to give my name and address, i was then arrested and taken to Lowestoft police station and after a while i was put into a cell, where i remained for most of the afternoon! When i came out i confessed to all and gave the police my details etc and 6 months later i received a "caution" for disturbing the peace or something like that. It was just like being back at school and i had to go to the police station to receive my caution which basically i had to sign a piece of paper (not toilet paper) saying that i wont be a naughty boy again. I think that the guy who was already in the cubicle when i arrived was what they used to call an "agent provocateur" and was sent into the toilet for the sole purpose of trapping someone like me! This incident did not stop me cottaging at all in fact i was back at the same cottage the next day, but it did make me a bit more wary of doing things like stupidly pinging a message through a hole in the wall when the guy the other side did not take it voluntarily! Now its a job to find any glory holes locally, will have to discretely take my cordless drill with me and make some holes of my own, seems like the only way now ha. But i think thats what is needed - a glory hole revival - drills at the ready guys need to do some drilling in order to get a good drilling, makes good sense that

I can only dream of finding such a place locally to me, if anyone knows of any please message me, and who knows it could be yours thats through the hole

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inda lush tv  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I was in the loos in Thaxted, Essex a couple of weeks ago, and there are 2 cubicles with a 2 inch hole between them which someone has very courteously lined with duct tape so it is smooth and comfortable!

Anyway the other cubicle was already occupied with paper covering the hole, but I looked below and saw 2 pairs of feet, so I sat there for a while fantasising.

After 5 minutes they obviously knew I was there for the same reason and the paper was removed, and there were 2 young guys in their 20s kissing and carressing virtually naked. I think they were getting off on performing for me.

One of them was more dominant and made the other guy kneel in front of the hole whilst gesturing me to put myself through the hole. and he started to suck me whilst the first guy played with him. then the first guy got on his knees and made the other guy come,sitting on the loo whilst I watched, so turned on I nearly fainted! After he came, he left after a little more kissing. Then the first guy invited me in and started giving me the most sensuous blow job I have ever had. I guess he was assertively submissive but very sexy with it.

I know this sounds like one of those stories you only read about, but it actually happened! Needless to say I have been back twice since but that is the highlight(so far) x

I was in a toilet once with a small hole when i sat down i looked through and there were two people stranding on the toilet one was a chinese guy and he was naked the other guy was wanking him. I stood up on the toilet seat and watched them they looked over at me and smiled the other guy got off of the toilet and started sucking the chinese guy i looked over with my dripping cock throbbing! The chinses guy leaned over and kissed me. the guy sucking him stood up and got onto the toilet and the chinese guy started sucking him. He soon shot his load and left. The chinese guy invited me in. I was a bit worried but soooo Horny i went in and sucked him off he held the back of my head and fucked my mouth beautifully i was wanking furiously and when i felt him shoot into my mouth i sprayed my cum all over his legs! This doesnt seem to happen anymore...

Anywhere. If anyoe knows of good cottages/gloryholes on the south coast (Bournemouth area) please let me know i would love to do that again.

*ssexBiker By *ssexBiker   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Good of someone to line that hole in PVC tape, just wish they would make the hole a little larger, can get mine in soft, but bit of a tug getting it out again!

Met a gorgous hairy dark haired farmer type once, went to a local field and had a lovely al fresco time.

There is a sauna/club in the midlands with a supurb gloryhole cubicle, totaly black in there and three holes, has the added safety of being in a club and not in public so your not going to get arrested! x

well how do i start i now after reading all these i thought i now i will go to my local toilets to see if there was a glory hole and yes there sure was i new someone was in the other cubical so i just waited pretending to use the toilet for its purpose a few mins past by i notice the other fella peeping through first an eye then his tong then his big man houd so i put mine in and sure as hell he was right on it ive never expirienced that sort of excitement before nore cum so much then he pocked his back through and well i just had to return the faver bet you all can guess where i will be from time to time lol

*riscilla_pressitin By *riscilla_pressitin  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

yes, i guess you'll be in the full-stop shop!

Whew! Thanks Priscilla for clearing that up. I was beginning to think I needed stronger glasses. Or a re-introduction to the English language.

By *lue Knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

gasping for air...............I think the trouble with pennyboy was he was so excited at reliving his experience his fingers became entangled whilst typing...............bless him!

Glory holes were my introduction to what was always advertised on the walls as, "cock fun," and the quay toilets here used to have several (handily the ones with the holes were round a corner, behind a wall in the way the loos were laid out so they were nicely out of the way) until it was made into a, "Super Loo," with attendants, etc.

It always made me laugh that, when they were converting my beloved cottages into said Super Loo, the council supplied two porta-cabin loos in the carpark across the street and within a day there was a bloody massive glory hole in one of the walls. Perfectly round and obviously done by some bold fella taking a fucking big drill in there! Either that or the people who installed them were very considerate of the gay community!

I had no end of fun with the glory holes in the old loos though (and the temporary ones!) and spent hours in there. In fact there were four loos (the other three without holes) that you could cruise back then and I'd do a circuit of them all a few times a night and get tons of fun.

I started off going in and reading the graffiti, etc, and wanking off but there was never anyone in the other cubicle.

Then one day I went in and there was. I was nervous a hell, heart pounding a mile a minute, but I was so horny I had to see what happened. I sat down on the loo and could see that the bloke next door had stuck some paper over the hole, but only partially and I could still see him sat with his hand down between his legs, his cock down in the loo. It was obvious he was playing so I copied him. I was hard as fuck and extremely turned on, hoping more would come of it as I'd never been sucked before. Once he saw me playing he pulled the paper away fully and lifted his cock up and started wanking in full view. He was an older guy but he had a lovely, slim cock and I got mine up and did the same, getting even hornier at seeing him and being watched.

After a bit of that he gestured I should put mine through. Still nervous but incredibly turned on I did and he started to wank me slolwy as I grabbed the top of the wall and pressed up against it, trying not to moan too loudly. I pulled out and gestured that I wanted his and he obliged and I wanked him slowly too. His cock wasn't big but it was nice and I'd never had anyone's except a mates before. He pulled back and wanted mine again so I pushed through and he just got his mouth around me, which I wasn't expecting and nearly came on the spot! Was an amazing feeling, doing that in public with a total stranger, and he sucked me beautifully.

By now I was gagging for it myself (even though I'd never sucked a bloke before) and I got his back through and sat on the loo sucking him for all I was worth while I wanked myself like mad (which I love doing, feeling that flat out horny/dirty). He pulled out and wanted mine back so I did and he sucked and wanked me til I shot my load into his mouth. I think the only thing that kept me on my feet was the fact I was holding the wall! After that he zipped up and went but I never looked back and have a ton more stories just like that one... and better!

I've had some great experiences with cottage glory holes over the years, but as has been said elsewhere, these are now few and far between.

A good one that I used to frequent was on the A1 at Blyth in Notts. There was always a short ish queue for the 2 cubicles and a lovely hole between the 2. It was the etiquette that when you had finished partaking of mutual pleasure, one of you would put some paper back over the hole. Then if the next guy didn't want to partake, ie just use the loo for it's normal purpose, the onus was on him to push the paper through or not as the case may have been. For those who did, I've sucked some fantastic cocks and even had one guy with a long one (never measured the length as I didn't have my tape measure handy) who told me to turn round after I'd been sucking him for a few mins,spread my arse cheeks, and then proceeded push his cock in me. It didn't go in very far - there was a partition in the way after all! Still, it was in far enough that that he could get a rythym going and in a couple of minutes, he pulled out and then came over my crack!! I tried to say that I'd love to have him come to my cab for more, but he just said a quick "Thanks, but can't now", zipped up, flushed and left!! I waited for the next guy, but he wasn't interested, so thought I'd better go too.

Lots more tales of different sites I've known.

a friend of mine used to go into one in kent and one day hes stuck his hard cock through the hole and he got a sudden strange feeling on his knob when he pulled it out there all the way down his shaft was a big thick black line made with an indelible marker as he came out he was arrested by the police !! like nthey said u have the evidence in yer cock pal that it was you ascting indecently ! £75.00 fine his name in the papers a divorce from his fit mrs and the wath of friends n family and the black felt tip line well who knows it may still be there to remind him !

for myself ive enjoyed lots but found the motorways ones the best b4 they went all glitzy and steel the fuckers oh happy days .... still there r plenty around who will never have the pleasure of a true glory hole

The Luton sauna has a few glory hole cubicles with 2 and 3 holes in - can be hard to try to keep 2 or 3 cocks happy though! I have sucked some superb cocks through the holes, would like to be fucked through one next time, that would be really exciting!

many a cock did i suck in the multistorey car park in chesterfield.it was very popular. was hard to get into the toilet. but when you did you could sit their for hours. lots of married men used it. as a lot of them, did not return in sucking your cock.. their were some big cock,s that came through the hole.!! put a pice of toilet paper over the hole enough so you couls see if he was watching you.some times i would not put paper over the hole, i put my finger to in the hole , then a cock would appear in the hole. only glory holes can be found in sauna,s. the best one i visit is inferno, at charlton manchester. a cabin where you can lock your self in. had lots of cum their..mmmm

XXX pic...
login to view

a friend of mine once went imto a cottage,the man in the other cubicle motioned for him to put his cock in the hole,which he duly did,the the bastard slipped a piece of twine in a clove hitch over his balls and proceded to anchor him to the down pipe in his cubicle,he left him there,calling him a pervert as he left,he was tied there for half an hour before some guy set him free.

Well, you have to take the rough with the smooth I suppose! LOL.

I've had no end of fun in loos, gloryholes and otherwise, and have never been caught (touch wood) though I have had a few close calls with people walking in, etc. Never ahd any bother with the police though funnily enough, always with the Council cleaners but only a couple of times and this was years and years ago (they never saw me in the act of doing anything though, they'd just give me a look and say something like, "We know what you're up to you perv," and I'd always just smile and walk off).

That said, I'm not above giving annoying buggers who hang about, spoiling other peoples fun a fright. Can recall a time when I was in pier loos here (all, "under the wall," fun) and there was a guy who'd come in constantly, sometimes after fun and sometimes just to sit there and spoil everyone elses (don't ask me why, he just did), as in you can't really kneel down and get to it when the bugger on the other side is just sat there. I could've handled it and walked away if he'd been a guy in there genuinely for the loo but the fact that he'd be happy to kneel on occasion and have his cock felt kinda negated that and pissed everyone else off (no one had a good word to say about him and would always be complaining about him being in there and scaring off the tourists up for it as they weren't aware he was gay like we were).

One day I was in and he (unknowingly to me) came in next door. I did the usual, a cough and a sniff and a delicately placed foot straying under the wall, and he did same. It wasn't til he knelt down that I realised it was him (there was no mistaking his big, hairy knees, he was a huge bugger of a man) and considering how many times he'd sat there and wrecked any chance the rest of us had I figured he could whistle for anything off me. I knew there'd be no chance of anything else with him in so I just zipped up and left, all while his hand was gesticulating like mad under the wall for me to feel him. When he heard me unlock the door he got up and muttered, "Fucking disgusting poofs!" as I left, which I thought was a bit rich seeing what he'd just been after! So, seeing as the loo was empty aside from us, I paused and in my most commanding voice very loudly said, "I'm not just a fucking disgusting poof, I'm a fucking disgusting police officer too!" He was out the door so fucking fast he was doing his pants up as he left!

Not so much a gloryhole story as a cottaging story but I figured I'd share it....

After years of cottaging here in Whitby I moved to London and, being the horny bugger that I am, I immediately went out looking for all the good cottages near to me. Of course, it being London, there was no shortage. The best ones near me being the underground loos in Soho (tiny, and usually with a queue, but a good place to meet to go elsewhere), top of Carnaby Street (underground again, bigger and again a good place to meet to go elsewhere, like the nearby pub or, as happened to me on one occasion, the loos in Liberty's next door!) and underground at Oxford Circus (a good one for a feel then back to theirs, etc).

All of those places were great, but more of the type of loo where you show, find someone interested, and then follow them out and go to theirs or yours, etc (or a nearby underground carpark stairwell as happened another time!), not like up here where you could have fun in the loo itself. The place for that, when I was there (it's long gone) was the loos under the Centre Point tower where Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross Road meet.

I went in there a few times and it was always packed. You'd walk in and there were the urinals, which got a bit of action, but it was the cubicles where the heavy stuff went down. They were off to the side, a long row facing each other making the aisle between them very narrow, and you could go in there and pass notes under the wall, etc and, if you wanted, go in cubicles together. It was one of those places where mo one went to use the facilities for their intended purpose, practically everyone was in after cock and sometimes it was so open I couldn't believe my eyes. I can vividly recall walking in there one day when it was heaving with guys and I went in a cubicle, passed a few notes, had a feel, etc. Then, when I came out, I nearly fucking died cos right opposite me in a cubicle was a guy on his knees sucking two other fellas with the door wide open! And other blokes were walking past, seeing that, going in a cubicle and just dropping their pants to wank and watch as more guys went in with them, and swapped about like it was a regular orgy! Practically every cubicle had a couple of guys going at it with the door wide open and you could just look up opposite and see the same, it was so fucking horny. I went in with an older guy and he sucked me as we both watched these two slim, muscular guys suck and fuck each other opposite as they watched us.

Another one (again long gone) were the loos near the bus station in Wood Green. It was another place where if you were in, you were after cock, no question (I don't think there was a single working toilet in there for a start!). That was a place where you could have fun in the loos itself and it was great.

The best time by far was when I went in and there was an older guy at the urinal so I stood next to him, showed hard and sure enough he did the same and we stood wanking and watching each other. Someone else came in, another old bloke, and we stopped but he stood next to me on the other side and showed hard too so we were soon all wanking and showing and they were each reaching over and feeling me up. I was getting hornier by the second but then several blokes came in so I zipped up and went to wash my hands til they left. At which point the guy I originally met came up to me and whispered, "It's alright, I know them, they're all after it too." So I followed him back out and the two of them stood wanking me at the urinal while all the others hung about trying to see. The way it was laid out, in two semi-circles facing each other, they all had to stand behind us, so we turned round and these two old blokes wanked me together while the rest of them turned and wanked off watching. I was so horny, as they were, and the next thing I knew, one of the old guys went down on me (which I adore) and gave me a lovely sucking. He stopped and stood up and the other one asked him how I tasted, "Gorgeous," he said, so the other one went down on me too. Then they both just knelt down wanking themselves and they both sucked me together, tonguing each other over my cock, and it was amazing, having that done and seeing all these other blokes getting off watching, right there in the urinals (by that point the police could have raided the place and I wouldn't have cared!). I came over both their faces and they sucked my cock and kissed each other, licking my cum up. Amazing stuff.

About two years ago I was in a public toilet in the local park in Liverpool. I went in a sat in the middle cubicle which had a gloryhole on either side. I started wanking off reading the graffiti when the door opened and a guy walked in to the cubicle on the left of me. He didn’t waste any time and unzipped sticking his already hard cock through the gloryhole. He was a black and he had one of the biggest cocks I’d seen. About 10 inches and really fat, and a massive head. He fucked my mouth for about 5 minutes before pulling out and wanking over my face. He must have shot about 10 strings of cum all over my face, which he then used his cock to rub the cum into my mouth. I cleaned off his cock until he pulled back. I came out the cubicle and stood at the urinal, he followed and wanked me off til I came over his hands. He then made me eat my own cum off his hands.

there used to be a hole in Slough centre. and i have been fucked through it on a few occasions it was really horny as it was right by the door coming in and when someone came in it sent tingles through my body and caused my arse to twitch which made the guy in me cum. Miss those days!

Ok.......having read alot of the topics in the forum I thought I'd actually put something on myself.

I've only ever had 3 experiences of cottaging.....the first one was when I was 26 years old. Bear in mind I had know idea at the time what cottaging was!

I was working in St Albans........I was desperate for the loo.

I found the nearest public loo and went in.

There were 2 urinals and 3 cubicles in there....all in a line with hand basins on a side wall. The 2 urinals were being used by 2 guys.....one both in their sixites at least.

I went into the middle cubicle.......dropped my trousers and sat there having a piss. I heard the other 2 guys talking at the washbasins but didn't take any notice as i was getting engrossed in the graffiti written all over the doors and walls. Some of it was so dirty I couldn't help getting aroused.

I heard the cubicle doors close either side of me...but again didn't really take much notice.

By now I had a proper hard on and was so excited I started to wank...thinking I was being daring with other guys in the cubicles next to me.

As I started to stand up it was only then I noticed a plug of toilet paper on the floor .....it had been pushed from a hole on the toilet wall on my right hand side and was about 2inches wide. I could clearly see an eye watching me.

Fuck I thought....shit........I started to pull my trousers up....I was very nervous. I then heard the guy tell me not to worry......and would I carry on.

I don't know what made me do it.....but I carried on.......getting quite showy to the eye in the wall.

I could hear some comments of approval.....then realised the other wall had a hole in it too and there was a very hard cock being put through it. It wasn't huge but it was thick...much thicker than mine. the eye in the wall told me to suck it .....I did.

God I was so turned on my heart was pounding and my head rushing. The cock spunked straight into my mouth but I pulled away...though it kept on spunking over my face as I did. the cock disppeared to be replaced by an eye.....I turnd around to see the other eye disappear and be replaced by the guys cock. This one was bigger....I'd say about 7 icnhes and was already oozing precum so badly it was dripping. I got down and sucked. He came in my mouth and over my face.

Both doors opened and I wondered what to do.....I was terrified.

When I thought they had left I opened the door ....but they were both stood there looking at me.

It was the 2 older guys I had seen when I first went in. They both smiled and thanked me.......one offered to suck me off but I was way to nervous and made a very quick exit.

I couldn't quite get over what had happened for months afterwards.

Ironically I had an experience similar but I didn't have the guts to do what you did

Oh do tell us about your experience?

I don't know how I have the nerve either......but I still wank over it today.....and the other experiences

nothing to tell really. I made like a scared rabbit but I went back again and again as the graffiti turned me on so much... hehe.

It was the graffit that did it for me too. I even rang one of the telephone numbers on the wall......and left mine

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *mt178    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I've had a few good times at the gloryhole that used to be on a34 services. After a few visits i plucked up the courage to stick my cock through the hole. Wow! Had 2 or 3 of the best blow jobs! One guy deep throated me and sucked me dry! Then the cubicle hoggers got the bogs plated. Damm shame! Same for the ones at salisbury. Miss them lots. Have to make do with the sauna in westborne now. Wish they put one in there. All the excitement without the risk.

is there any left in cheshire

sounds very nice love to experience a glory hole sound so good nothing like that ever happens to me mmmmmm shame

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eatlover  (M)  over a year ago

is there any glory holes around stansted mountfitchet. would love to give it ago.

For years I was very excited with glory hole toilets heart would pound if I was visiting one often had a look through but was absolutely terriried if I saw anyone wanking or if anyone looked through at me must have been 20 or 30 years before I actually put my cock in one then someone touched it and I came instantly never happened before or since and the excitement is not as great now but still fun

Im a lucky boy, I have a gloryhole not 3 miles away from me and it busy and fun and so satisfying!!! Only the other day I was in there, a guy maybe late 20's got the cubicle to my right, peeked as he unzipped and out popped a gorgeous cock, maybe 7 inches, nice thick piece of meat, smooth, hard, lovely, I slid a finger through the hole to tell him to put his cock through and he did. Mmmmmmm so lovely, I sucked him for maybe a minute before he pulled back and put his finger through to tell me he wanted my cock. I slid my head through the hole and he pulled me through, all the way to my balls before giving me a great blowjob. I had to pull back before i came and he then put his cock back through for me to crouch down and suck. As I did I felt a hand stroke my ass, looking behind there's a guy half under the cubicle wall watching me suck this guy, well I just smiled and straight away he is pushing a finger into my ass, followed by a second! So there i am with a hot hard cock in my mouth and another guy is busy fingering my now excited ass. Well the guy in my mouth suddenly moans and his cock launched a big spurt of cum into my mouth, followed by 3 or 4 more before he pulls his meat out of the hole and starts to get dressed. The guy behind me pulls out his fingers and suddenly Ive got nothing. Anyway he then flushes the toilet and leaves his cubicle and goes in the recently vacated cubicle with the gloryhole. He pushes his cock through the hole and I readily suck it but after only a few seconds he pulls it back and bends down to the hole and tells me he wants to fuck me. So I turn round and bent over and pressed my butt to the hole and wait to feel him enter me but first he takes his tongue to my ass and really rims me, getting me both wet and loose before he pushes his meat through the hole and into mine! Now I love to feel balls slapping against me when im getting fucked but still this was great, he worked me well for maybe 8-10 mins before he came, pulling out after he actually said thanks before leaving lol. I was spent and headed home happy

any1 know any glory holes in newcastle under lyme or stoke on trent new to area

any1 know any glory holes in loughborough

Gloryholes - wow!!! I've never been so lucky to have found one, yet!

But reading all of the stories is a major turn on and if i knew of any in Somerset, i would be down there tonight.

So does anyone know of any in Somerset?

Mmmove gloryholes! There is one in Newquay. I've been there a few times... It's an odd one as the hole is near the door so you have to be more aware.

I used to love Romford Market when they had the portacabins. They was so niotorious that the local paper quoted me (where is my credit and royalties!) in a report against cottaging! I even fucked a guy once and it was not easy! Mmmm... I fed quite a few guys with my warm cum....

*ina Scot By *ina Scot  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I used to go to the old bogs on the A45 at stonebridge id go in fully dressed in rubber and got fucked many many times,,also toilets at a park in dumfries have got fully dressed with makeup heels etc and been used fully in their as well ,caton toilets near lancaster are still ok i think,but the fuzz go round to them so be on your guard.

By *i tv shagger  (M)  over a year ago

if you dress in the portsmouth area ill meet you or gen tv

I think all of the wonderful glory holes in the west midlands have gone now. There used to be a fantastic one at Hobbs Moat, nr. Solihull. The cleaner/attendant used to play too so kept an eye out. I've been in there with half a dozen naked guys sucking, fucking and watching each other. I even took my ex in there once. Happy days.

There was also a good on at Walsall arboretum yonks ago. It was a strange set up as women had to walk past the door, which was often wide open to get to the ladies. It was fantastic for a bit of exhibitionism too.

A former glory hole in Palmers Green is up for sale. Both the mens and ladies underground loo's are up for sale and the local council is up for suggestions as to their use

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r Rugger Passive    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Mmmm A new Business...... Glory Hole Central? Got a nice twist to it, don't you think? ;o)

There used to be a wonderful glory hole in a cottage in Rochford, near Southend. It was a good 3" diameter and always loads of fun. I've popped in there for a quick play and found a queue 6 deep waiting. Then someone set fire to the plastic partition supports so it wasn't held in place and could be slid up so you could actually get under it.

Brilliant times but then the council repaired it and bolted stainles steel plates on each side. Until someone brings out a portable, battery operated plasma cutter, glory hole fun will not return to this, once wonderful, place.

Having said that, I've had a good time at the urinals in there on occasion.

XXX pic...
login to view

i have been using glory holes ever since i was ? yrs old,one of the best was when i worked at bulins skegness '73, right in town centre across from the railway station was a toilet,it had an attendant,but he never did anything,there was the perfunctory urinals as you entered,then at the rear where a bank of stalls,there were 8 on one side,and 6 facing,very large room,the best part were the glory holes,there was one in every wall,varying in size from 6 inch sq to a good foot sq,and the beauty was that 9 out of 10 who used the stalls were there to be sucked or fucked,i once spent over 4 hours in one stall sucking everything that came through the holes,left and right,huge,tiny different colours,i have even sucked one guy in the left hand booth and the guy in the right fucked me,i swallowe so much spunk,that in the end i was violently sick,and the attendant came and asked through the door if i was alright,that was one side of the saga,the other was in butlins they had these huge toilets,with about 24 stalls,i worked across from one of these,and very often mainly in the afternoons i would nip in,and there were glory holes,the maintenence men could not be arsed fixing them,anyway,if a cock came through while i was sat there,i would suck it,swallow the offering and go on my way back to work,i can honestly say that i made many a holiday maker very happy while i worked there.

I remember those toilets in Skeggy but the best ones I remember for my age is the ones at the Bus Station you could always pick up a cock either under cubical wall or at urinals, it was a great place to get cock either in my gob or up my arse. Another place in Skeggy was the toilets in the carpark next to the market between market and the shopping centre it used to be very open and glory hole and under wall action, I remember sucking of a Brittish Gas worker and a ? yrs lad fucking ace.

There was also some action at a beach side toilets next to Butlins in skeggy loads of action down there always some bloke wanting a hand job or suckin...

if i was to make a gloyhole at the services on the m6 westmids would anyone turn up?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ugerlugs   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I think you could be certain of that! I have had some fantastic sessions nin cottages over the years with Crick at j18 m1 being very memorable, have had some great cock there in group and 1to1 sessions Happy days

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aviebi   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Use to call off at clarkgate services near

Yeovil.One afternoon we stopped off after work

i needed a piss and made the excuse to pop in.

as my mate stayed in the van.Went into the

cubicle and sat down for a wank.Next thing this

huge hard cock comes through the hole,mmm,i suck

ed him off,and he went on his way.Then the door

locks,and another guy comes in.I peer in the

hole and catch this young guy wanking his cock.

He stands up,wow hes wearing sussies/panties

and stockings,he bends over,pushes his arse on

to the hole,and lubed up,and covered,fuck him

hard through the hole,he moaned and we came

together.My mate never suspected.

Went there one morning,to find 20 squaddies drop

ping off to relieve themselves,wondered if they

used the hole,mmmmmmmm

would love to konw where one was in 10 miles of the derby area

i used 2 spend hours on end in the public toilets near hmv in a leeds shoping centre,ther was a stairwell at the side ov the carpark wher u culd go for abit more privacy..ther wos a little peephole at the side ov the urinals so u culd see 3 cocks constantly pissing at once,or wanking if u wer lucky..no gloryhole tho just peepholes,so it was hands under the partition usualy

Some years ago when in a toilet there was a nice glory hole covered with tissue. After I sat down the tissue moved aside and I could see a chap playing with a nice stiff cock. He placed a finger in the hole so I rose and put my cock through the hole. After he had stroked it a few times I felt the warmth of his mouth enclose around my cock. It felt wonderful. Very shortly he put a note through asking me to enter his cubicle which I did. Quickly he lubed my arse and his cock and slid his stiff cock right up me and gave me a good fucking. I enjoyed it very much for it was the first time I had been really fucked. That was my introduction and have always looked forward to being used for other people delight.

sadly glory holes are few and far between now, i dont know where there is one now.a lot of public toilets are closed now.saunas are the thing now but not as handy.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *embsboi  (M)  over a year ago

Lol, i have my very own Glory hole, been used quite a few times . . by invitation only though haha

XXX pic...
login to view
By *.T.B  (M)  over a year ago

If anyones up in the north of scotland near Inverness theres a good cottage there with a glory hole

. Theres wood's round the back for more fun

By *ordsatan  (M)  over a year ago

J.T.B were abouts?

In reply to _ugerlugs i live near Jcn 18 M1 and there are no toilets at that jcn only a ministry weight bridge with loads of police and ministry guys but no toilets

By *ornydave4u  (M)  over a year ago

mmm you are, are they still open ? and where pleae x

ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERE ARE GLORY HOLES STILL OPEN IN LIVERPOOL, AM DYING TO EXPERIENCE IT!!

does anyone know any glory holes or any where else i can suck cock in mid cornwall

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyboi 1  (M)  over a year ago

Any glory holes in northampton area?

Sorry local Government is having to close down toilets and Glory Holes as part of the cuts.

Man on man action is now being privatised.

lots of horny storys to read about.tell ya if i know of any glory holes in the bedfordshire area i would be there giving it a go..just my luck that they all seem to be closed down...?

Did there used to be a covert team of men with wide drill bits? Where are they these days?

lol indeed a team of men with wide drill bits! where are they? hehe.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy  (M)  over a year ago

Torbay is a little difficult, i have had a few blow jobs at the urinals in the loo's on preston sea front, been waiting for ages for some to come into the small loo at paignton harbour but no luck, however i have met a few guys and suggested the toilets at oldway mansions where we went, cubicle on the left is huge easy get three in there which i did once two huge cocks fucking my mouth mmm yummy. Broadsands beach isnt bad either but probably not during the summer . As has been said just love the excitment of glory holes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sucker4cock  (M)  over a year ago

Got my own lads.

Any guys planning on travelling between Exeter/Plymouth in need of a good deepthroat de-spunking then give us a shout in advance. Cheers

is there any in birmingham i love to visit one

By *erverse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Loved reading this. i miss the days of the gloryhole, can't seem to find them anymore. But i keep looking and hoping.

Any1 know of any glory holes in mablethorpe

There used to be a brilliant cottage in Selly Oak.The cubicles were lined with metal but some kind gent had cut a nice cock size hole.They were open 24 hours. I have sucked, been sucked and even got fucked there a couple of times in total darkness. Sadly they were permanently closed after and are probably no longer there.They were worth the drive from North Wales.

Its such a shame that the glory hole days are ending. I used to know of several in the area but they have all been closed down or have the metal sheeting installed. I went from just watching and being watched to giving and receiving oral over a period of about 3 months.

I love the excitement of the time from someone entering the cubical next to your and wondering if you are on, through to the realisation that you are and the sound of his door opening and seeing his foot under yours....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *avid842  (M)  over a year ago

i love reading about glaory holes but have nevewr been to one, i liove in sittingbourne and do not know of any here ,

how nice it would be to go into one and be wanked or sucked and do some the same to someone else , a real turn on for me , pity no glory holes this way grr

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mthgay   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Used to be a busy gloryhole in a small service station toilet just of junction 2 m27...recently had metal partition put in place..

Been there once after monitoring online posts about this place. As i walked in there were two guys at the urinal...one fled as i entered...i went straight to the cubicle...not long after i heard foot steps of another manwalking towards the cubicle...my heart pounded with a mixture of nervousness and excitement...we sat there for what felt like an eternity..i decided to move my foot to the partition..he soon responded! The toilet paper was removed by him and an eye appeared..i stood up with my semi hard cock, dripping with pre-cum...i stuck my cock through the hole and loved the feeling of beung totally exposed. The warm wetness of his mouth made me instantly hard...he sucked me hard for a few minutesand i emptied my balls all in his mouth..every cock twitch felt great...

I dont know what it is but being sucked through a gloryhole is far hornier than being sucked with a guy in front of you...

Keep your stories cumming...

The cottage used to be on the opposite side of the motorway, Used to park there overnight in the layby always plenty of action

*ewguy118 By *ewguy118   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Wow wish there was one near me! Great stories though x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unwithcocks   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Loving reading the stories on this thread, they're making me so fucking horny!! If only there was somewhere near me to have some similar fun, I'd be coming in no time!!

Does anybody remember the cottages in Manchester city centre I used to frequent them as astudent in the early 90s. My faves were back of kendals,Tibb Street,Arndale bus Station,chorlton street station Victoria Bridge now sadly all closed. Had so much fun was in them all every day if anyone else remembers them would be nice hear met ome really fit guys over the years

Does anybody remember the cottages in Manchester city centre I used to frequent them as astudent in the early 90s. My faves were back of kendals,Tibb Street,Arndale bus Station,chorlton street station Victoria Bridge now sadly all closed. Had so much fun was in them all every day if anyone else remembers them would be nice hear met ome really fit guys over the years

By *lutdoggie  (M)  over a year ago

I used to spend hours every day in the late eighties and early nineties in the cottages you mention around Manchester: the one behind Kendals was incredible - there could be occasions when the whole run of urinals was full of guys wanking, and the cubicles were busy too. I daren't think how many hours I spent in there! The other cottages I loved in Manchester were the 'southern circuit' - there was one in Rusholme, one in Withington and then on Palatine Road before going down to Northenden. I had some absolutely fantastic sessions with loads of very horny guys - they were the days!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umfunisnice  (M)  over a year ago

I used to love the underground one's at blackpool had many a bj down there they were the good old days

Never know we may have met lol I loved the kendals ones always action there. Also the Victoria Bridge ones were always busy used to go in and all the guys would just be stood round. I also loved the toilets on Salford market with the gloryhole had many good time there. Havent cottaged for years and boy miss it nothing hornier.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *w_panda  (M)  over a year ago

I have been that married guy shopping with my Mrs.. Went into toilets in train station as Mrs was waiting outside. I sat on the loo and noticed glory hole with guy sat in next cubicle stroking his cock. He noticed me watching him and gestured me to put my cock through.

I slid my cock through and he gave me a lovely blowjob all the more exciting knowing the wife was stood outside waiting. I shot my load really quick pulled up my pants and left.

Wife was waiting outside no idea that I had just had a blowjob about 10feet away from where she was waiting.

Very horny experience love a repeat some day but never manage to time it right.

had a similar thing with the mrs too,driving back home along the m62 and said i was busting for the loo so pulled into the services where i knew there was a glory hole and went in hopeing for someone to be in there,wont be long says i to the mrs and went in,i made my way to the bottom two cubicles,great one empty the other occupied,i looked through the hole and to my joy saw a lovely thick hard uncut cock being stroked,no time to mess about so put my foot under the partition and tapped,he looked through so i put my mouth to the hole and then felt the lovely hard cock being fed into my warm mouth mmmmm i sucked and licked on his foreskin and cock head and for a little while then started to deep throat him and put some suction on,come on you fucker give me it,yes i could feel it start to throb as he pushed in as far as he could,the side wall banging, faster now, and then it hit the back of my throat,what a lovely load it quiqly filled my mouth but i managed to keep it all in mmmmm oh yes,i sucked and drained every drop until i had cleaned him off properly,he pulled the still quite large soft cock back and beckoned me to put mine through but alas no time,you took your bloody time said the mrs ? sorry needed a number two i said, smiled and gave her a kiss thinking wonder if she can taste the spunk on my lips,horny as fuck now after a little while i started to play with her under her skirt,whats up with you ? nothing just horny,best pull off somewhere then, so did and gave her a good shafting down a lane somewhere all the time thinking about the cock id just had down my throat only 20mins ago.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *e58    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

i had a lot of success at the ones at the back of kendalls but my favourite ones were just off oldham street which were underground,especially early morning 5 till 7. there used to be a 3inch hole in between two cubicles on one side and none on the other side so if anyone came in you normally knew what they were after.ther was regulars who were after being sucked before work and i used to suck three off every time i went in.the walls were only chipboard so you got all your cock through so was an easy fuck too but i only ever fucked one,it was one of the guys i sucked regularly and this day he put a note through saying he would love me to fuck him and he was ready lubed with baby oil. i put my cock through and let him slide back onto me till i was right in and just went in and out slowly till i felt him really push back and knew he was wanking as well so after about two minutes i let him know i was going to come so he could move if he wanted but he pushed again so i shot my cum up his hole and i slowly pulled out and he shoved his cock through and i sucked him for about twenty seconds before he came in my mouth and a lot more than usual. but that was the only fuck i had as most were in a hurry going to work.

happy days

I had a gloryhole in my home a little while back.Bought a cheap door from Wickes and modified it.I replaced the door in my hallway/kitchen.I then set up a profile on a cruising site and had random guests turning up.Sucked quite a few cocks.Decided to stop after a while as I thought it might get a bit too obvious as my neighbours where a bit too nearby and I thought it might get a bit too popular.Im sure you could make a good profitable business out of it if you charged.

well thank you , i just read one of your thread links about the glory holes around manchester and couldnt help remembering the time i was used good in toilets that used to be near heaton park on Victoria avenue ? i think ,

I had arranged to meet a guy in park and go for a stroll in country lanes so he could fuck me but unfortunately my stocking laddered so I went into cubicle to put on a new pair i got from Tesco, i just removed my trousers so I could remove laddered stocking when a guy opened the door:: I was gob smacked and tried to apologise for not locking door , but he smiled and said dont worry i wont hurt , with that he pushed me up against the wall and pulled my panties to one side and forcefully entered me , as he pumped me hard a man entered the toilet and heard the noise and entered next cubicle to then push his cock through glory hole , as I moaned and took the fucking the rear guy pushed me over and onto the cock so i was being spit roasted through a wall , it lasted a frantic ten - fifteen minutes before both guys filled me till i could hardly stand ,they removed their cocks and left me dripping cum all down my legs, exactly at that moment my fone text went and guy was asking where i was , so i text back and went on to meet but only sucked him off as I was raw xx, I see your cock and think how good it would be to set up at mine sometime and invite a coupple of guys over and drain them together xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rispy  (M)  over a year ago

"i luv gloryholes.i have been very lucky as there have been quite a few local to me over the years.

theres nothing more exciting than when someone comes into the next cubicle and starts wanking. i gesture for them to push their cock through the hole then its all mine. mmmm had some lovely ones cum all over me and the floor. then sit and wait for the next one. usually dont have to wait too long. anyone got any gloryhole stories?"

Chances are you had mine, remember the harbour?

Shut couple of years after I discovered it

By *jcuxton  (M)  over a year ago

Sadly the good old gloryhole days have long gone when i was young there were loads about. As a young boy i often popped in to get sucked off by some dirty old man if they were still around i would now be the dirty old man doing all the sucking.

Add a new message to this topic