New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Sorry can't have a photo

See newest message in thread

Sorry can't have a photo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Makes me laugh people saying I can't have a photo it's too risky in my job........ what are you a professional cock model?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I know,its a load of bollocks,I understand the need for discretion but you can take it a bit far.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ellisimouk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Take a look at mine anytime...he he

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockStrapDaddy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

If their pic is seen on here, it's because we're all on here for the same thing, so it is a bit of a mare's nest.

It's a risk but I put face pics up wot the hell eh

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

What's the risk? It's only guilt that stops anyone putting a face pic on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rty99  (M)  over a year ago

Guilt and a mid life sexual crisis!

mmmmm you can have pic of me anytime xx

Understand what guys are saying but if you have a wife and family but still like abit of a muck around with a guy then you must understand that sometimes is impossible to put a face pic up but you can always send a private picture which i do most of the time.

I personally would never ever send anyone a face picture! How are you to know what someone might do with it?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

On the brother site (seems better than sister site) fabguys, there is a facility to auto delete the image after it has been seen once. A very useful option.

Whist the photo sent privately on Fabguys is automatically deleted once it has been viewed, it is still possible for the recipient to keep a copy. I just did this with your photo Newcoll by selecting CTRL S and storing it in Pictures. (I've since deleted it and also the recycle bin). Anyone who wanted to cause trouble could just circulate it or send it out to others as his own.

i don't have a face pic on my profile but i'll send one to anyone that ask's for it

most people want to see a face pic before meeting up

Im the same,I have all my face pictures as private and send them at my discretion.

Photos is Face pic

Guy asks me "have you a face pic"?

Yes I have

Can you send it to me the guy asks

Have you got one I ask!

Yes I have.

Ok well can I see yours also?

Err sorry if you send yours first. If I like what I see then i will send mine back if not no.

The conversation ended there.

not sure why some guys are so worried about a face pic when im offering to suck them

all they will see if the top of my head

"Im the same,I have all my face pictures as private and send them at my discretion. "

Same here with my photos as well !

Yes had one guy say to me he only goes to bed with very handsome men! As he's very handsome. I said handsome is only what you perceive it to be. Personality is more attractive.

Not sure what type of guys you lot talk to or meet, but if they haven't got up to date pics on their profiles or a face pic then if I do meet them I expect them to turn up with a Brown Paper Bag over their head or to be Headless, if not then I ain't sucking them

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oston30  (M)  over a year ago

Depends what im after but most the time I'll not meet without one. Always have the rule if they mail me they supply first otherwise its tata

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have never really understood what the problem is. Some people like to post face pics and others dont. It's not something which occurs just on gay/sex sites as these same conversation often dominate hetero dating sites too.

It makes sense to me whether gay, hetero, swinger or whatever that some people will be wise not to post ..It could be due to a wife, husband, partner. It could be that they dont want their children to know they are online looking for sex ..the same might apply to friends and neighbourd, work colleagues etc. Many jobs are sensitive to these issues and if discovered would leave the member open to violence, abuse, stalking and of course (in the teaching profession) lots of kids pretending to be adults to lure you into looking stupid (happened to a friend of mine.)

I'm quite laid back about it all and although I did have face pics on a number of sites I no longer do this. If I request a pic and dont get one ..fair enough as that person has made their own decision. If I'm asked for a face pic and I'm interested in progreesing to a meet or even an online friendship of some kind then I'll send one...no big deal either way.

We might have our own preferences regarding pics but so do others and we should respect each others decicions and hope they respect ours.

I won't send a face pic if it's a local meet, but will if it's a fair distance away. Personal choice at the end of the day.

I also don't ask for one from other guys, fairs fair after all.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I don't have a face picture in my public gallery but they are available for potential meets. I'm not 'out' and would rather not be. I do know someone who had their pictures 'lifted' off F/G by a female with a false profile. She then distributed then causing him embarrassment. Although I personally dislike the guy he did not deserve that.

By *laywith me  (M)  over a year ago

"I have never really understood what the problem is. Some people like to post face pics and others dont. It's not something which occurs just on gay/sex sites as these same conversation often dominate hetero dating sites too.

It makes sense to me whether gay, hetero, swinger or whatever that some people will be wise not to post ..It could be due to a wife, husband, partner. It could be that they dont want their children to know they are online looking for sex ..the same might apply to friends and neighbourd, work colleagues etc. Many jobs are sensitive to these issues and if discovered would leave the member open to violence, abuse, stalking and of course (in the teaching profession) lots of kids pretending to be adults to lure you into looking stupid (happened to a friend of mine.)

I'm quite laid back about it all and although I did have face pics on a number of sites I no longer do this. If I request a pic and dont get one ..fair enough as that person has made their own decision. If I'm asked for a face pic and I'm interested in progreesing to a meet or even an online friendship of some kind then I'll send one...no big deal either way.

We might have our own preferences regarding pics but so do others and we should respect each others decicions and hope they respect ours.

"

Well said, plus I refuse to be bullied by some of you to put a face pic on here, and I don't ask for them either

I had one guy ask for a face pic. He said he didn't give them out was he was a happily married man. If he was sooooo happily married and his wife was the love of his life he told me. Why is he on here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *evanian  (M)  over a year ago

We all have different personal circumstances, with some guys the effect of publicising photos has little impact on their lives, whilst conversely the opposite is true for guys who have no option other than to vigorously guard their privacy for the fear of a devastating impact on thier lives otherwise.

Some guys have full respect for the personal circumstances of others and their need to protect their privacy, those who lack respect simply aren't worth getting involved with.

It's very off putting meeting guys in a Darth Vader outfit.

"It's very off putting meeting guys in a Darth Vader outfit."

Not sure about that Jonik. After all it is quite a kinky outfit and some guys,I've met, might look better wearing one.

That explains all the heavy breathers you get ringing you,Nordic x

I never post face pics now, someone recognised then decided they wanted money not to out me , I refused because I'm out to family friends and work colleagues, then followed a nasty campaign of dog shit through my letter box and various other things it I couldn't identify who they were and in the end I moved house ( a planned move ) so it stoppeed

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I never post face pics now, someone recognised then decided they wanted money not to out me , I refused because I'm out to family friends and work colleagues, then followed a nasty campaign of dog shit through my letter box and various other things it I couldn't identify who they were and in the end I moved house ( a planned move ) so it stoppeed"

=

There will always be a few people who will want to bully and harrass others with any excuse whatsover whether it's their sexuality, weight or even the colour/length of their hair. Some people can cope with the bullying and others struggle. Sometimes the bullying/harrassment is anonymous and difficult to counter and can easily make life a misery.

So of course there are many legitimate reasons for some wanting privacy. We should respect their wishes otherwise we will also be guilty of bullying.

He you live in 'Narnia' as I tend to, it's always a risk to send a face photo. Did it the other day and asked for one in return. However all I got back was a chest and cock photo. Very nice though. The guy then went cool on me. If my face and body put him off fair enough but there is always that worry that he might have recognised me.

no disrespect to anyone but I`m not interested in there face I'm here just for sex, so a body and cock shot is what I`m looking for

*_orion_2015 By *_orion_2015   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Not having a photo isnt a deal breaker for me, but i prefer to see what the guys face looks like, especially if he's going to be sliding inside me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oveolder2  (M)  over a year ago

not really interested in a guys looks, its his cock and horny mind i am interested in

I wish i could adopt the same attitude - i would have a lot more sex with guys if i wasn't so concerned about how a guys looks.

I have been in here a long time and have only had about 4 meets.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I wish i could adopt the same attitude - i would have a lot more sex with guys if i wasn't so concerned about how a guys looks.

I have been in here a long time and have only had about 4 meets."

I think your lucky to have found the four that aren't fat, ugly, drug takers, alcoholic, unwashed or smokers

I like to take a quick peek just before I get on my knees lol

Lol ! Well said BH23 ... I totally agree. But the 4 guys i have met were ok.. I would not want to meet them a second time .... and thats in over a YEAR !!

I have not met anyone off here since before Christmas and i cannot see that improving any day soon !

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

No piccy...

No licky...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rdell  (M)  over a year ago

One guy saw my profile, wanted a meet, and asked for a pic and said he would send one back,so I did send him mine,he then replied, "I've seen your pic thanks, and after seeing yours I don't think you'd fancy me,but we can meet if you want,and I will understand if you don't fancy me.

We did meet,and he was actually a nice guy,but I admit not ultra attractive, but quite acceptable imo, but he had a nice personality which is just as important to me,and we did continue with the meet. Why he thought guys would not fancy him I can't imagine,just a lack of confidence I suspect which is a pity if he felt like that as he was actually a lovely guy.

But this idea of some guys wanting a face pic before they will meet you, seems to affect some guys more than others. I have met some guys without pics and some with,as far as I'm concerned it makes very little difference, and all have worked out well.

I am much more influence with the message I get from interested guys, that tells me much more than anything else whether we will be compatible.

I agree with Mr Dell regarding the conversation beforehand being a decider on whether to meet or not.

I have had many a conversation that replies are limited to about 3 words. I am also wary of guys who say they don't waste time on chat - just get down to it. Both examples turn me off. If you want a meet surely a conversation beforehand sets the tone?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I agree with Mr Dell regarding the conversation beforehand being a decider on whether to meet or not.

I have had many a conversation that replies are limited to about 3 words. I am also wary of guys who say they don't waste time on chat - just get down to it. Both examples turn me off. If you want a meet surely a conversation beforehand sets the tone?"

Whole heartedly agree

Add a new message to this topic