New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364744 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Vacuum pumps

See newest message in thread

Vacuum pumps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anyone use vacuum pumps on their cock, do they get you really hard and if so does the erection last long?

Or are they just meant to be like a sex toy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have used them in the past and still have a 12 incher

They do make you erect but make sure you have the right size penis attachment on otherwise it will suck your balls through as well

I use one prescrived by the hospital but it make my cock look like a mushroom a very large know but a thin shaft so I have to stop using it but still have the pump

I let a guy pump me once,it was more for curiosity,my cock literally filled the pump and the results were phenomenal plus it stayed swollen for hours,I didn't find it a pleasant experience though,I wouldn't say it hurt but it was a very strange feeling.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I let a guy pump me once,it was more for curiosity,my cock literally filled the pump and the results were phenomenal plus it stayed swollen for hours,I didn't find it a pleasant experience though,I wouldn't say it hurt but it was a very strange feeling. "

That made me think of the experiment we done at school, using a vacuum pump and a huge Bell jar, lol

i have one very clean n it has not been use fortwo year if i want to try it........itmay bring back memories lol

"I let a guy pump me once,it was more for curiosity,my cock literally filled the pump and the results were phenomenal plus it stayed swollen for hours,I didn't find it a pleasant experience though,I wouldn't say it hurt but it was a very strange feeling.

That made me think of the experiment we done at school, using a vacuum pump and a huge Bell jar, lol"

...Maybe I should start a new thread,Who wants to pump me ?

XXX pic...
login to view

Hamilton Hall in Bournemouth do weekend courses on vac pumping, so there must be something in it

XXX pic...
login to view

"l...Maybe I should start a new thread,Who wants to pump me ?"

Ive known some big mouthed queens in my time, but none with a mouth big enough to pump you MIT

"I let a guy pump me once,it was more for curiosity,my cock literally filled the pump and the results were phenomenal plus it stayed swollen for hours,I didn't find it a pleasant experience though,I wouldn't say it hurt but it was a very strange feeling.

That made me think of the experiment we done at school, using a vacuum pump and a huge Bell jar, lol...Maybe I should start a new thread,Who wants to pump me ?"

i think one pump and you will fill the tube up u need one the use for bull lol

That made me think of the experiment we done at school, using a vacuum pump and a huge Bell jar, lol...Maybe I should start a new thread,Who wants to pump me ? i think one pump and you will fill the tube up u need one the use for bull lol "

...I found out later that it helps to lube the tube beforehand,we had a hell of a job removing it off my cock.

I used one a few times, more curious really to see what it felt like. It does feel odd, but didn't hurt. The guy in the shop told me 'To use plenty of lube, and to use a cock ring'. I brought a cock ring off him, only 3 quid, one that stretched enough over the tube.

I got myself ready, lubed up the tube etc... I'm already bigger than average but was surprised to fill the tube so quickly.

I learnt the best way is to use it when you have more time to waste, use a good cock ring (mine snapped on the third time of using it, either cheap cock ring or I pumped too much) and use it on a regular basis.

Does anybody reasonably local to me possess a pump,I wouldn't mind giving it another go and post the results on here.

I have a prescription vacuum pump that is very good, it is the only way I can gain and keep an erection and it is a real pleasure to use.

Add a new message to this topic