New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Pantyhose

See newest message in thread

Pantyhose

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heerlover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anybody get the same thrill as me when going into a supermarket and looking round the lingerie section with women around looking at knickers and tights before buying them????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do it all the time , buying clothes and underwear , got 1oos of pairs of knickers, bras, bikinis, basques , skirts dresses, blouses, tops nighties , pj, tights and stockings , cant help buying xxxxx

*hupatiti By *hupatiti  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love seeing tights on display

"Does anybody get the same thrill as me when going into a supermarket and looking round the lingerie section with women around looking at knickers and tights before buying them????"

God yes love walking round the nylon section and the shoe section seeing women and their sexy nylon legs and feet. Even hornier if I am wearing some nylons under my trousers as well.

Is this s gay-bi sex site or a episode of loose women on a shopping spree.

Can we stop with the women's things please.

This is a men's site!!! Men! !!please men. Ok? Go.on.swinging H or A dogging site for that.please

Only saying

Thanks

go on gaydar

By *laywith me  (M)  over a year ago

"Is this s gay-bi sex site or a episode of loose women on a shopping spree.

Can we stop with the women's things please.

This is a men's site!!! Men! !!please men. Ok? Go.on.swinging H or A dogging site for that.please

Only saying

Thanks "

Watch out for the Flying Handbags now, pervy

Iwould but its been.overtaken by too many 'men' talking about panties and dresses

GayDar that is

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylons12  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'm sorry is it not men wanting men in lingerie !!!

Sounds like man on man to me regardless of what turns those men on... I love men cocks and adore tights nighties

Get over yourselves bar humbugs

What is wrong with a guy dressing in female attire, quite a lot of gay men find it attractive and sexy, if your not into this sort of thing, then don't write a post and slap us off, by the way read the home page, it does state, gay, bi, married and CDs

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cnatl1  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Absolutely love anything to do with buying, wearing , admiring etc TIGHTS / PANTYHOSE !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaul68  (M)  over a year ago

Yes , i do

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura6949   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

TV/TS/CD we are here to stay get over it it's not just YOUR site

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"What is wrong with a guy dressing in female attire, quite a lot of gay men find it attractive and sexy, if your not into this sort of thing, then don't write a post and slap us off, by the way read the home page, it does state, gay, bi, married and CDs"

Actually. Very very few gay men find men in women's clothing attractive. It tends to be bisexuals who do. Which is logical when you think about it.

Most of us don't have any problems with it though. Long as its your own underwear and not the wives. And as long as you accept that we don't all find it "sexy". Which unfortunately most cross dressers seem not to.. (Which is why you're getting backlash from some gays on here)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"What is wrong with a guy dressing in female attire, quite a lot of gay men find it attractive and sexy, if your not into this sort of thing, then don't write a post and slap us off, by the way read the home page, it does state, gay, bi, married and CDs

Actually. Very very few gay men find men in women's clothing attractive. It tends to be bisexuals who do. Which is logical when you think about it.

Most of us don't have any problems with it though. Long as its your own underwear and not the wives. And as long as you accept that we don't all find it "sexy". Which unfortunately most cross dressers seem not to.. (Which is why you're getting backlash from some gays on here)"

--

Wise words O Masterful Tim

"What is wrong with a guy dressing in female attire, quite a lot of gay men find it attractive and sexy, if your not into this sort of thing, then don't write a post and slap us off, by the way read the home page, it does state, gay, bi, married and CDs

Most of us don't have any problems with it though. Long as its your own underwear and not the wives. And as long as you accept that we don't all find it "sexy". Which unfortunately most cross dressers seem not to.. (Which is why you're getting backlash from some gays on here)

--

Wise words O Masterful Tim

"

I have my moments ..

I meet either as a guy or as a cross dresser but I get most of my meets as a cross dresser, as long as guys want sex with me dressed up I will continue to buy sexy clothes xxx

Hey just a thought! If this is not your thing and the title thread indicate girly things then A) Do not read it and B) If ya do then do not comment !

this is a sex site for men and whatever their preference is so if pervypoof or anyone else don't like it then sod off somewhere else and winge

'ere we go again. Trannies, CDs and all getting bitchy because someone has the nerve to say they don't like something and say they should "sod off somewhere else"

Erm....why?

As you keep telling us this is a site for men of all different (legal) sexual preferences. Why should those of us who are not into your particular fetish not be permitted to make our views known? Lots of you are quick enough to insult men who want to be men and, for example, have unshaven chests and groins. One of your number described such men as indulging in "visual dirt"! Very full of the spirit of tolerance there.

So, it is a site for men to meet men for sex - don't spoil it by telling guys to sod off just because you don't like what they are saying.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i love going shopping for tights pantyhose and stockings its great it gets your blood pumping

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

And it is a site for men men that love to dress as well

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Is a pantyhose something that crossdressing firemen use?

Oh, and by the way, my answer to the OP's original question is....no.

"Oh, and by the way, my answer to the OP's original question is....no."

I love it when yer all butch n manly..

Makes me go all weak at the knees.

"Hey just a thought! If this is not your thing and the title thread indicate girly things then A) Do not read it and B) If ya do then do not comment !"

When people post in an open forum they invite comment, praise or criticism. Any one can respond with their own views or suggestions.

If you don't like them. Tough. If you can't handle them then maybe you may wish to not invite comment in the first place.

Either way it is neither your right nor place to censor or dictate who may or may not respond.

Agreed! But why comment on something that is of no interest to you? If I see a thread or read a thread that is not for my taste I move on

Oh I love these threads, the guys who do not like us sissies get even more bitchy than we do, I bet they really want to fuck our pussies but have to be seen to not love us, your secret is safe with us xx

"Oh I love these threads, the guys who do not like us sissies get even more bitchy than we do, I bet they really want to fuck our pussies but have to be seen to not love us, your secret is safe with us xx"

i can say VERY clearly i'd not want to fuck your

"pussy" as 1 you don't have one

and 2 i don't fuck a guys ARSE if he dresses up as a women

"Oh I love these threads, the guys who do not like us sissies get even more bitchy than we do, I bet they really want to fuck our pussies but have to be seen to not love us, your secret is safe with us xx**************************************************

i can say VERY clearly i'd not want to fuck your

"pussy" as 1 you don't have one

and 2 i don't fuck a guys ARSE if he dresses up as a women

"

Oh babe, I so love it when you talk dirty xx

"Oh I love these threads, the guys who do not like us sissies get even more bitchy than we do, I bet they really want to fuck our pussies but have to be seen to not love us, your secret is safe with us xx"

"And as long as you accept that we don't all find it "sexy". Which unfortunately most cross dressers seem not to."

I rest my case.

Bing Bong .. this site is for gay/bi/Curious/TV/TG.

If you cant live and let live then what chance has anyone got when being judged by the real world.

If you don't find the subject to your taste - don't input on it. its that simple.

Sorry but again I state I have no axe to grind to Cds tgs my whinge is that the.forum and the looked at.pics are constantly taken over by the CDS and woe betide any 100% gay guy that makes a comment that's bot worshipping the ground they walk on. Each to their own but I will add my say to any thread.

I also note that the many Of Cds etc have no verification or are non premium members and apart from a few dreadful pics contribute nowt to the site.except rudeness to those who say sommat they don't want to.hear.Myself and many other premium payers do contribute in.the up keep so forgive me saying my piece and yes I do.live and let live but will have an.opinion.

"Oh I love these threads, the guys who do not like us sissies get even more bitchy than we do, I bet they really want to fuck our pussies but have to be seen to not love us, your secret is safe with us xx

"And as long as you accept that we don't all find it "sexy". Which unfortunately most cross dressers seem not to."

I rest my case."

I do though, I know we are here for some guys and not all but I find the the fact that some guys on here always want to have a go at cross dressers when they should accept that a large number of guys do like cross dressers.

feeling the need to comment on every thread if you agree with it or not amounts to trolling.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"feeling the need to comment on every thread if you agree with it or not amounts to trolling.

"

So be warned!

All guidelines and rules on this wunnerful site adhered to by.me.

The only trolling I ever did was if a 6 ft tattooed muscle Mary walked by

Then I.let the side down. All.my sides

"All guidelines and rules on this wunnerful site adhered to by.me.

The only trolling I ever did was if a 6 ft tattooed muscle Mary walked by

Then I.let the side down. All.my sides "

So you like guys called Mary ?

And it is not your god-given right to shove your narrow minded views down everyone's throats but you do it regardless. Isn't it strange that every thread started by or about CD/TVs has some snarky comment from you? The OP asked a perfectly legitimate question don't you think?

Yes, I am having another pop at you Tim. If you post in an open forum you invite comment, praise or criticism. If you don't like it, tough.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r.Savvyguy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I see the naughty step is vacant at the moment that is..

Play nice everyone. .

"I see the naughty step is vacant at the moment that is..

Play nice everyone. ."

Yes, I'm expecting a spell on there any day soon but I really couldn't care less. The older I get the less tolerant I get of narrow minded bigots. There's just no need for the amount of negative comments made on this forum particularly those aimed at CD/TVs I've noticed.

Well I love them come and get me

"And it is not your god-given right to shove your narrow minded views down everyone's throats but you do it regardless. Isn't it strange that every thread started by or about CD/TVs has some snarky comment from you? The OP asked a perfectly legitimate question don't you think?

Yes, I am having another pop at you Tim. If you post in an open forum you invite comment, praise or criticism. If you don't like it, tough.

"

Bless your cotton socks.

I never made a negative comment. In fact I believe it was quite positive..

And I'm quite happy to accept a legitimate comment or criticism... However it's well known that you would have a pop at me no matter what I said...

Although I'm quite flattered that even after all these years you still care

"And it is not your god-given right to shove your narrow minded views down everyone's throats but you do it regardless. Isn't it strange that every thread started by or about CD/TVs has some snarky comment from you? The OP asked a perfectly legitimate question don't you think?

Bless your cotton socks.

And I'm quite happy to accept a legitimate comment or criticism... However it's well known that you would have a pop at me no matter what I said...

Although I'm quite flattered that even after all these years you still care "

Of course I care, Nemesis remember?

Bless your cotton socks.

Although I'm quite flattered that even after all these years you still care

Of course I care, Nemesis remember? "

Did I say nemesis?

I meant Nemo... Bloody autocorrect...