New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365344 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Dressing up

See newest message in thread

Dressing up

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ord_fustang   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am just starting out in exploring my CD side, and was wondering if anyone had any tips for a newbie? Even better would be a guy or CD to meet and dress me up and show me the ropes a bit.... They would of course be rewarded for their time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would suggest you try a dressing service to see if you like it before going through all the expense of buying make-up,wigs,breast forms and clothes. There are many dotted around the country and it's a good way of seeing how you will look and you'll get lots of hints, tips and advice. x

XXX pic...
login to view

Thank you! this is exactly what i need xx

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

In the same vein, there are many TV and cd support groups. Google your area or ask in here.

If there isnt, maybe you could team up with locals to start one?

It was a long time before I had a full wardrobe. I was lucky that for my formative years I had mummy to borrow from. when i left home i just started out with bits an peices, tights are easy to buy.

then a bra and panty set "for your girlfriend"

maybe a silky nighty. play with that for a while then if you have a postal address go wild on ebay.

you need to find your size first.

*s55 By *s55  (M)  over a year ago

I started by buying a pair of red Lacey knickers via the Internet lots of web sites to give you sizing clues. I then got rid as girlfriend at the time wouldn't of liked my collection and wasn't broad minded enough to understand. I have since moved on but instead of buying via the Internet I would walk into a supermarket and find some knickers. I then started to buy bra,s and suspenders belts hold ups stockings I have even bought my 1st dress now I feel so horny dressed. I can see the next step is make up a wig and some heels anyone an idea for size 10 equivalent

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issy1yerri  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I started dressing up quite a few years ago now and I still have not got it right yet I like dressing up for men to do anything they like Timpie if you enjoy it go for it

I guess it depends on how far and how fast you want to go... You might find that partial dressing is your thing i.e just panties or stockings and bra or you may want to go further with dresses, skirts, jeans, blouses etc etc, then there is the whole separate issue of whether you want experiment with make up...

Pace yourself but go with what you feel is right for you as with every type of person on this site there is no typical cd/tv we all find pleasure in similar but slightly different ways...

We are all pretty much a caring and helpful bunch on here guys and dolls so if you have any questions don't be shy to ask xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ullmarriedbi  (M)  over a year ago

I love to dress when i get the chance...really does remove all my inhibitions

Size 10 boots available on Ebay (from China mainly...takes some time to deliver!)...see mine!

As for make up I have found over the years that most guys do not like too much (especially lippy!) as it tends to transfer and can give the game away to their missus etc.

And a useful tip I use is not to go through all the bother of eye makeup...simply wear a pair of lightly tinted glasses as this will hide the need for mascara etc. ...and keeps cum from stinging when sprayed over your face!!!! (lol)

It's all about the fun...

Pam x

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks to everyone for the advice! I'm looking forward to my first full dress up, maybe ill post some pics on here when I am fully transformed

*racy_tights By *racy_tights  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

if you type in "evans shoes size 10" into eBay you will get a good selection

I have recently rediscovered the fun of just wearing bits and pieces without gong the full mrs doubtfire passing as a woman thing. the gi=uys that want to play with us sometimes are just after something to take the edge off the gayness. a pair of stockings never goes wrong, then some panties, they neednt match they are still sexy ( maybe thongs are stretching that a bit, something fuller does help) a negligee can be bought four sizes too big and still feel sexual and hid the maleness. if its thick and black itll disguise unshaven chests. opera gloves generall are one size fit all and immediatly make bricklayers hands feminine. jewelry is a cheep finishing touch, you cannot go wrong with white pearls! as braclets they add fun to a hand wank, around the neck simply pretty and clip on earings if a bit dangly immediatly make you feel quite delicate.

writing this (sorry ill not bother to edit it) is reminding me why I started dressing so many years ago.

and having said all that I do prefer to spend time transforming totally I dont particularly like masterbating but can stay on the edge for hours while dressing changing preening posing .

*astertim By *astertim   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The edge off the gayness?

Really?

I think you will find that most people who cross dress or are into CD's are bisexual. Gay men prefer men. That's why we're gay. And we CERTAINLY don't need a cock in a frock to take the edge off our gayness!

Think before you make such a derisory and insulting comment.

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I cant imagine having the 'gayness' taken off me. Being gay is being attracted to men, not men dressed as women.

I agree with MT and Metropolis.

The other pity is that the OP is rather gorgeous as an unadorned man!

Add a new message to this topic