New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login366810 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > How do I actually get a fuck on this site?

See newest message in thread

How do I actually get a fuck on this site?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I write to ask if anyone on here has actually met up with a fellow member and actually had a full sexual encounter.

I don't know if it's my profile thats wrong or if I am the wrong age/colour/proportions to "score".

I am on here because I want to shag and be shagged by a big dick, but all I seem to manage is contact with people who promise loads and deliver nothing. Dangling a carrot is exciting for only so long.

So assuming it's me that's at fault can anyone tell me how to get a fuck on here please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rafedisbi   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You actually have to persist, be on here a lot and waste a lot of time. Eventually the decent guys come to the top of the pile believe me! Also, work this site along with Fab Guys. It took me almost nine months to score......

Thanks for the reply I am on fab guys and have actually scored, its just that more people from around my area are on here but none actually want to meet when it comes down to the nitty gritty.

Shame.

most guys on here just want a chat & a wank so I give them a phone number, but about 1 in 20 actually want a meet. About the same as fabguys I find

*hyw By *hyw  (M)  over a year ago

It's hard (excuse the expression)to find anyone who actually wants to meet. Been on here for a while but was only occasionally popping online and subsequently no one was even looking at my profile. I find I get a flurry of looks on my profile every time I post on a forum or put a photo up. These don't usually lead to anything but the more you publicise yourself the better. Had one meet which has become a kind of regular thing (he drops by whenever he needs a willing mouth). I even put a meet request up on the forum last night and messaged one guy who had seemed to be keen to meet to tell him I was free last night. No responses to the meet request and he had read my message approx half hour after I had sent it (you can see if your messages have been read in the sent messages folder) and he didn't respond. A simple "sorry, can't make it tonight" would have sufficed I'm guessing he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Sorry, this has turned into a bit of a rant on your post. Good luck finding someone.

No that's OK.

Another thing I don't understand is when someone puts "depends" in the "Can you accommodate" answer.

Depends on what, people should outline in their free text area what they mean.

No, I'm not having a go at you personally but thats one of the responses I have had, guy had depends in his box, asked me to hook up so I say gove me your postcode and get the reply, "oh I cant accommodate"!!! Why make out you might be able to then.o you want me to wear a dog collar with a lead". I'm thinking I wanted a fuck, not to take him outside so he could take a dump.

Crazy, maybe trhere should be an additional box asking are you here to fuck or wank over the posts!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *punkyguy98  (M)  over a year ago

iv had many many meets from this site just be persistant

*harliek By *harliek   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

for the original poster privateguybath your profile is good and has pics so just keep being yourself and the good guys will come along i work all over uk for long periods of time and have found some areas are good some bad so look around as an example i found it far easier to get a shag in south wales than in central london who would have thought that but it will work out

Thanks for the positive mention of my profile charlie.

Maybe I should look a little further afield myself.

*harliek By *harliek   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

your welcome yes never hurts to look around you may be surprised at what you find xxx but keep positive xxx

XXX pic...
login to view

May I just suggest something: I like to see pics together with a profile but I am attracted to those who show a bit more than just a series of "cock shots" I often ask guys to send a torso/chest shot and I like to see an ass shot as a top. (Especially a hairy one!!)I would also ditch the line in a profile that says no pics no meet. If there's a well written profile then in some ways it makes for an interesting chat with someone for them to describe themselves to me, what they look like.

Thanks for the tips.

I'll give it a go.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I just wish people would read my f----g profile !

Your insisting on receiving a face picture before a meet is going to put 99% of potential meets right off! Personally I will never send a face picture to anyone! How am I to know what someone might do with it, and I see no point anyway, when you meet you will both see what each other looks like then if you don't wish to proceed you can just walk away.

If you want to get any meets DROP this DAFT requirement!

OK I will give it a go

OK,

is my profile more inviting now please?

This used to be ok for meets when I first come on here about 5 years ago but now all guys want to do now is chat fabguys is a lot better for meets

How do I actually get a fuck on this site?

Fucked if I know!

Had so many time-wasters, (can you meet in 10 mins? and they live an hour away), no-shows and UNLOS on here as well as fabguys, it really is a sad state of affairs.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *suckcox  (M)  over a year ago

there are quite a few on here that I would love to meet with, but distance is normaly the problem,

my gripe would be that there profile is blank or just a couple of words. and they have been a member for long enough to have put something, pics don't really matter but are good if they have any.

OP. have looked at your profile and it looks fine to me, just that the distance stops me from arranging a meet with you.

got to agree, this site has become a keyboard wankers paradise and should be renamed Dreamers site and "only join if you have no intention of actually meeting, and sending genuine guys on wild goose chases " costing you your time and money. I am also thinking off leaving this site as suddenly the powers that behave decided to pixilate all bar two of my non rude photo's. Why who knows.

Oh and not forgetting January's ban I received for naming and shamming, for which I was vindicate by Sarah Jane after I bombarded her constantly, Until she replied with an apology and sorry mistaken identity . for which I received recompense, which I was told not to divulge. So will take time out again and Mull it over whether its worth staying on this site. And can I wish good luck to all you premium member paying members.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"iv had many many meets from this site just be persistant "

I have to agree,I've not been on here long and had a few,could gave had many more if it wasn't for my situation!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ookin4fun59   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

ive been on here for 5 or 6 years and still yet to meet anyone, had plenty offers but never seems to materialise into a meet. Luckily i have met an amazing young man on another gay site, i still hope to meet couple guys off here which have been in my friends list for some time though

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ood!!!sucker  (M)  over a year ago

I've met two on here since I joined over a year ago, really enjoyed it, I got fucked in a field on the first meet

"ive been on here for 5 or 6 years and still yet to meet anyone, had plenty offers but never seems to materialise into a meet. Luckily i have met an amazing young man on another gay site, i still hope to meet couple guys off here which have been in my friends list for some time though"

what site is that then?

XXX pic...
login to view

"ive been on here for 5 or 6 years and still yet to meet anyone, had plenty offers but never seems to materialise into a meet. Luckily i have met an amazing young man on another gay site, i still hope to meet couple guys off here which have been in my friends list for some time though"

Must be doing something wrong then!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ittle bottom   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I have had quite a number of meets from this site

both inside in bed and outside in the woods and ended up being fucked a few times although not

lately though but hoping

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

So he or I travel by car or public transport perhaps to a meet ,where we don't like each other?you have obviously got time and money to waste.

XXX pic...
login to view

Looking4fun, you sound like you have the perfect meet....a regular. Doesn't really matter what site you are on, it's that lucky strike that counts, on here on Fab guys, on anywhere else, the positive side of it all is that there are some really nice guys out there and I wouldn't have met them without 'tinternet!

XXX pic...
login to view

"ive been on here for 5 or 6 years and still yet to meet anyone, had plenty offers but never seems to materialise into a meet. Luckily i have met an amazing young man on another gay site, i still hope to meet couple guys off here which have been in my friends list for some time though

Must be doing something wrong then!"

Cant see what, meets are arranged but two or three days before actual meet, all goes quiet, they dont come on site but pop back up a few days after said meet should of happened. Personaly i would never let anyone down if i agreed to meet

XXX pic...
login to view

"Looking4fun, you sound like you have the perfect meet....a regular. Doesn't really matter what site you are on, it's that lucky strike that counts, on here on Fab guys, on anywhere else, the positive side of it all is that there are some really nice guys out there and I wouldn't have met them without 'tinternet!"

Very true

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

To my utter astonishment I got my first meet within 48 hours of joining this site. After that a few more in the first year, one or two in the second year and nothing since. Must have exhausted the supply of available guys in this sparsely populated area. This seems to be the case with other sites as well. There does seem to be a general reluctance to meet these days. However don't give up hope yet.

XXX pic...
login to view

"So he or I travel by car or public transport perhaps to a meet ,where we don't like each other?you have obviously got time and money to waste."

I find when someone is messaging me that you can tell by reading through the words of its genuine or not.

For example,if you get a message saying "I want to suck your cock" and the person is 500 miles away at the other end of the country then it's not happening,whereas if they chat nicely and show other interests then maybe there's a chance of a meet,I may be wrong but I read a lot into messages

"Your insisting on receiving a face picture before a meet is going to put 99% of potential meets right off! Personally I will never send a face picture to anyone! How am I to know what someone might do with it, and I see no point anyway, when you meet you will both see what each other looks like then if you don't wish to proceed you can just walk away.

If you want to get any meets DROP this DAFT requirement! "

It's not a daft requirement. You never know who is going to pitch up without a face pic, and what if you've travelled miles only to be disappointed because the door was answered by Quasimodo's ugly brother?

It should be a requirement that everyone put a face pic on their profile.... this'll sort out the timewasters from the genuine.... and before someone chimes in about there not being one on my profile - read it first. I'll happily send a face in return for any i receive. In my case, once a face pic is seen, it's deleted. It's as simple as that.

*oedirty3 By *oedirty3  (M)  over a year ago

Well i find it the same i am on this site a few years and i only met and fucked about 12 in total from this site i am a bi top

"Your insisting on receiving a face picture before a meet is going to put 99% of potential meets right off! Personally I will never send a face picture to anyone! How am I to know what someone might do with it, and I see no point anyway, when you meet you will both see what each other looks like then if you don't wish to proceed you can just walk away.

If you want to get any meets DROP this DAFT requirement! It's not a daft requirement. You never know who is going to pitch up without a face pic, and what if you've travelled miles only to be disappointed because the door was answered by Quasimodo's ugly brother?

It should be a requirement that everyone put a face pic on their profile.... this'll sort out the timewasters from the genuine.... and before someone chimes in about there not being one on my profile - read it first. I'll happily send a face in return for any i receive. In my case, once a face pic is seen, it's deleted. It's as simple as that. "

HaHaHahA and you really think every face pic is REAL????

I have been on both side of the pic fiasco; I was on a site a couple of years ago and did send a face pic only for it to appear on several other sites over the next few weeks....almost cost me my marriage and caused trouble with my work colleagues. I have also received face pics from men/women (mostly women I must admit) and when we eventually met, they looked nothing like their picture - I have even met a woman whose picture was of her 20 years earlier...WHAT!!.

Why can't people just grow up and meet FOR REAL, just like the old days, in a cafe or bar for a drink. You can learn more about a person after just a few hours chatting face to face than you would after a year sending endless emails (and pretend pics).

Personally, if you HAVE to have a pic first, then who cares. Take your paranoia elsewhere, I'll play with the grown ups thanks.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imalehampsh  (M)  over a year ago

I have had a few good meets off this site, and find it is pretty much the same as others.

I find the main meeting bar for timewasters is they are "scared" you will do something with their information/pics. They also tend to want all your info/face pic without giving any of their own. Also very little info on their profiles.

I don't think many of us widely publicise what we are doing on here, while I can understand the concern most of us are pretty discreet.

For me it is that thing of building up a trust they are genuine. Cant remember if it was this site or not but not having a face pic in these days of smart phones is a cop out. Even had one guy who wanted my full address but was not prepared to give out a location or phone number with the excuse his wife uses his phone and did not want me texting in case she saw it.

Another thing is that people say they are want to arrange a meet, then say they can only do it at short notice and expect you to drop everything. Arranging a meet is like any other thing it is a mutually agreed time.

All I can say is persevere those that wont chat a few times or exchange details might be genuine but worried about going further. But eventually it will happen.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inches   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I did my first BJ within half an hour of signing up! After an hour I was back at my desk!

I think there is a bit less meeting going on, there were a couple of stories in the press that might make people think.

But mainly, I find, you need everything to come to a head (sorry) at the same time. Your desire, his desire, your courage, his courage, someone who can accom, a time you are both free, sexual compatibility (eg top vs bot) etc.

Right now, I'm not sure my courage is at the right level, actually. It will probably return.

To the op

I think your lust of requirements is the reason you are not getting meets

You are only interested in guys over seven inches who can accommodate oh you may or may not be able to do the other part of your requirements as you say you want to Fuck but also have Ed so might not work

I'd not bother thanks not that I meet your criteria but I doubt many do

XXX pic...
login to view

"So he or I travel by car or public transport perhaps to a meet ,where we don't like each other?you have obviously got time and money to waste.

I find when someone is messaging me that you can tell by reading through the words of its genuine or not.

For example,if you get a message saying "I want to suck your cock" and the person is 500 miles away at the other end of the country then it's not happening,whereas if they chat nicely and show other interests then maybe there's a chance of a meet,I may be wrong but I read a lot into messages "

I travel 70 miles to meet my friend that i met on another site, distance doesnt have to be a problem, but i must say he is well worth the journey. It would be nice to meet someone local off this site though so the the possibility of fun could be more regular

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r precum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I met a buddy on here. Been seeing him occasionally for a couple of years now.

"To the op

I think your lust of requirements is the reason you are not getting meets

You are only interested in guys over seven inches who can accommodate oh you may or may not be able to do the other part of your requirements as you say you want to Fuck but also have Ed so might not work

I'd not bother thanks not that I meet your criteria but I doubt many do"

I am saoory you don't appreciate people being honest about what they want, and clearly you have no understanding of what ED is or does. Plus you're right, you wouldn't meet my standards let alone my criteria.

By *hebestrimmer  (M)  over a year ago

So you waste a journey to find that the blue eyed sex god that was projected to you turns out to be a fat double aged smelly pig who has the remnats of the last 16 meals on his shirt and you think "Oh well I dont think I will bother" Poppycock!

To be fair, he has a point.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being honest and having strict criteria... but it will always narrow your audience considerably, and make finding someone much more difficult.

Although, judging by your response, that's probably not the only reason

agreed

*isawood By *isawood  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I met a guy off here went his house I dressed

Went to him we kissed I played and sucked his

Hard cock he rimmed me for ages and then fucked

Me for ages loved it

When I first joined the site well over 5 years ago now, it was a fantastic little site, none of the others rivaled it, and the biggest was well and truly sinking rapidly.

But as time went by the names of users from the sunken site started appearing on here, things went down hill and have declined since.

I do spend sometime on here & I admit that I have had some damned good meets and indeed made some realy good friends.

Now, if I dont score on here after 2-3 weeks of trying I go to the gay sauna in leeds or dewsbury - pref dewsbury as its more relaxed and the people there are a lot more sociable than leeds.

so, if you have the time & a bit of spare cash then I'd say go to the saunas and keep chipping away on here as well, sometimes pays off, sometimes it dont - just be patient with either situation.

As previousley stated in this thread I will not meet with out I see a face picture - if your job means that much you shouldnt be on here, if you wanna remain anonnymous I take it you will wear a bag on your head when we meet? As for turning up & turning away, I dont have the time money or inclination to ponce about like some, driving 20+ miles to find out I dont/they dont want to proceed.

My face pic is available - so should theres be.

*otchefy1962 By *otchefy1962  (M)  over a year ago

all panties no cock

I have to agree with dionysus007. you will find 98% of guys screaming for a face photo are already out, so if anyone did see them on here it wouldn't be such a big thing, as opposed to a bi married guy ( I include myself in this ) Who lead there bi side in secret. yet the out guys screaming for a face picture don't have one them self's, Is that double standards or what ?.

I did add to this post a few days ago, And I'm embarrassed to say I threw my toy out of the pram big style, and if I could would take it back. but hey it's their now. suppose I should re-do my profile, but I need to pick up all my toys and put them back into the pram first. LOL

I feel quite bad. I would love a meet but it is difficult (so I understand that guys cannot meet) however you should not be upfront and honest (I try to be). Many like me are not out so why lead guys on?

I find it relatively easy to get meets on here as there are a number of good guys in my area. Also on fabswingers for the ladies but there's next to nobody near me so thats hard. Helps if you are a top around here as everybody seems to want to be bottom, maybe that's a problem for some.

I find it a very good site on the whole. Wanked in the cam room a few times but never many in there. Chat etc is a good way to get to know people.

All things to consider, this is just my miserable two pen'orth.

"for the original poster privateguybath your profile is good and has pics so just keep being yourself and the good guys will come along i work all over uk for long periods of time and have found some areas are good some bad so look around as an example i found it far easier to get a shag in south wales than in central london who would have thought that but it will work out "

South Wales? Well, it's you or a sheep. Narrows down the competition, lol. Only kidding

By the way, I do have a face picture to send, a very clear one, so its not as if I am talking onesided

XXX pic...
login to view
By *RANK2647   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The odds are against you for 2 reasons.

You cannot accommodate and most guys find it much more reliable to spend £10 and go to a sauna.

I'm intersted, but not pleased, to see that others are having the same experience. I've always tried to live my life by the simple principle of treating others as you would like to be treated. Perhaps I'm setting myself up for a fall or turning into Victor Meldrew when I find myself dealing with some, but by no means all, members of this site and Fabguys. I've lost count of the times I've been stood up leaving me standing at the appointed spot or waiting excitedly at home. Why do guys make arrangements with no intention of turning up? Why do I end up sending them messages asking them if they're ok and apologising for misunderstanding the arrangements. Why send me a message and then block me from sending an answer? Any suggestions guys?

However, this standard of behaviour makes those who do rise above it by turning up for meets, returning messages and generally behaving like normal human beings all the more special. Thanks guys, you know who you are. Rant over!!

*aryleeds1 By *aryleeds1   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

If you want to get any meets DROP this DAFT requirement! "

I couldn't agree more, I have had people get arsey because I don't hand out face pics to strangers, I am clean and shave bathe and douche and decent looking so why would a face pic make any difference as to whether you want me to suck your cock or have it inside me !!

hi all,

just thought I would put my bit in

males near me are either wanting some one younger or wanting group meets or loads of different men...... I cannot alter my age so that's me out on that one I am not into groups so that's another and last but no means least is the ones that want to have as many men as they can count.. one reg bloke would do for me...

XXX pic...
login to view

"hi all,

just thought I would put my bit in

males near me are either wanting some one younger or wanting group meets or loads of different men...... I cannot alter my age so that's me out on that one I am not into groups so that's another and last but no means least is the ones that want to have as many men as they can count.. one reg bloke would do for me... "

Shame your not closer! Could be my regular

XXX pic...
login to view
By *fronter   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"

I couldn't agree more, I have had people get arsey because I don't hand out face pics to strangers, I am clean and shave bathe and douche and decent looking so why would a face pic make any difference as to whether you want me to suck your cock or have it inside me !!"

Well said, let's face it (pun) I lot of guys on here are married/professionals, your mush could end up anywhere on t'internet, but hopefully between a nice pair of buttocks !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustmike475   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I must live in a good area. I have been a member for 5 months and already had 7 meetings, oops no, its 8! Wish all those that have encountered time wasters were in my area. If I say I will meet, unless there is a disaster, then it happens. x

You don't lol

just got back from the sauna i have no trouble getting fucked there and less hastle

A couple of weeks ago, there was a similar post on here, and one guy asked if anyone knew anyone "Up North" - West, and or, South yorkshire, leeds perferably that was younger & into older & heavier men.

I have such a friend in leeds who absolutley loves men 55+ and wont even consider anyone under 15.5 stones, he is 33 years old, has his own accomodation 24/7 which is clean and well kept.

I asked my friend if I should pass on his profile name to the person asking.

He jumped at the chance so I messaged the guy asking.

The response I got was an absolute outrage, I was called a fool, a "C" an idiot, imbecile, you name it, a whole sting of abuse was directed towards me.

Although the man had stated no age preferences apart from "Younger men" he was infact looking for 18 to 20 yr olds only.

I told him that it would be the last time I would try and help anyone if it led to replys such as what I had got from him, and again a reply came back "You are a C**T" and blocked me, lol, I have since noted the man posts a new picture and beggin message everyday and has since repeated his request for info - no thaks

I'm having the same trouble in Wolverhampton...can't get nothing

"To be fair, he has a point.

Although, judging by your response, that's probably not the only reason "

my response was at a level appropriate to the comments made.

I think a lot of it can be pure pot luck. Obviously the more flexible you are and the more detailed your profile is (which it is) the more chances you have in general. As others already said, think it can be a case of persevering (as shitty as that probably seems) and it can also be a lot more straight forward for some guys to just go and visit a sauna I suppose. There is that element, especially to avoid either party having to accommodate...

then i first joined this on my first profile it took me ages to finally meet after going all though the time wasters and so on but even then when i did it was supposed to be full sex but ended up in him just wanting blow job it still took awhile after that to meet someone for full sex after awhile i came away from this site cause of the time wasting and stupid messages came back but since then hardly any meets its just pure luck and someone genuine that you will get what you want until then do what I've done invest important some Toys your enjoy on your self

I've sucked a few guys I've met through this site but there are an awful lot of timewasters as well

*oedirty3 By *oedirty3  (M)  over a year ago

Any one wanting to be fucked just let me know as i want fuck as meny arseholes as i can get ok

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ksize36   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Tops are harder to come by than bottoms by a long chalk!

By *astendboy22   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Had 1 meet it is bollocks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Anyone on a 'sex' site such as this who makes the effort to contact others but gets no meets is obviously doing something wrong.

Perhaps a life devoted to a monastry would be more appropriate

Ouch! ! Mind you join the right one all those frustrated monks lol

The cathedral in Burgos in northern Spain has a figure of two monk to with one giving the other a blowjob on the spire.

you can only see it with binoculars it was done in protest as the Catholic Church basically enslaved the stone masons

To answer the question..." How do I get a fuck on this site?....

Be extremely rude about the mods,Sarah Jane,and discuss various illegal sexual practices.

Then you'll be well and truly fucked.lol

By *wallowmedown  (M)  over a year ago

Sorry, don't get it. I've had a couple of different profiles on here over the last few years (left/rejoined/left/rejoined/left/rejoined), & never had problems getting a meet. I've been a 'no show' once (by accident! genuine long story), & had a couple done to me.

Those who insist on a face pic I just politely say no to & move on. Had many happy (safe) meets.

Most interestingly, I have a (VERY) dominant side, & when I was here under that account I had loads of blokes message me asking me to abuse them by message but never actually meet (think in the end they were frightened of what I'd do to them (lots... .

Really fancy a spit roast in a sauna. Never been fucked before but someone with a pencil thick dick in a sauna might convince me as I suck on another. Or I don't mind just sucking or fucking. ANYTHING will do...

Never had a real problem getting meets as my time is restricted anyway. As for face pic... If my employer or partner found out, my bits would be torn off. Just not safe.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ack_lantern  (M)  over a year ago

Not really used this site much, but had a few meets from sites like Squirt and Gaydar.

Find the online stuff pretty hit and miss. It's quite easy to make contact and stuff but actually meeting is far harder, especially if guys have other commitments or need to be discrete. It's all about planets aligning and all that.

There is also a difference if you are top, bottom or vers. Tops seem to be in high demand, Vers too (to an extent, although it's perhaps harder to align wants/needs there). For bottom guys, it's more a case of luck-of-the-draw.

My problem is that I don't know if I will be in the mood to play far in advance. If I get horny, then I usually hunt online for a number of hours and find no-one up for it. When I log in to check messages when I can't play, theres usually messages pinging in, lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inches   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Well I famously did my first BJ within minutes of signing up here.

I think its got a bit more cautious due to health and security scares.

And accommodation is often the problem.

Sometimes its hard to find a total top as well.

But If I put on my status, right now, anyone want a BJ, well, call me an optimist, but I think I'd get one.

I suggest you totally re-write your profile as the way it is now you will never get a meeting!

I have met some lovely guys on here young and older I think it's because I can accomdate and try my best to please so I get several return visits.It is hard though to find tops has I prefer to take rather than give will suck cock kiss etc but just go with the flow never pressure guys into something they don't want to do.I do like guys to be upfront and say exactly what they want when arranging a meet

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Well I famously did my first BJ within minutes of signing up here.

I think its got a bit more cautious due to health and security scares.

And accommodation is often the problem.

Sometimes its hard to find a total top as well.

But If I put on my status, right now, anyone want a BJ, well, call me an optimist, but I think I'd get one."

=

I think you're dreaming lol. Ok you might be lucky but not a lot of guys will go to much trouble just to get a blowjob when it is so easy to get one anywhere.

When I'm feeling horny (I just hummed that to the tune of when I'm cleaning windows lol) .. I have put my availability on cottaging, dogging, fabguys, fabswingers and squirt along with a mobile number and even then don't always get a meet unless I am pro-active and contact other members. It is easy to get plenty of swex but you have to make plenty of effort

who dares wins Rodney!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ack_lantern  (M)  over a year ago

It all probably matters where in the UK you are. I imagine in London it is far easier to find someone at a loose end, than it is in rural Lincolnshire!

"It all probably matters where in the UK you are. I imagine in London it is far easier to find someone at a loose end, than it is in rural Lincolnshire!"

Well it's near impossible in Surrey... And that's not actually that far from London. I've had a few guys actually come out of London to meet before now so I have to think it's not easy anywhere

XXX pic...
login to view
By *adseeded   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

the problem is, life just gets in the way so much. we all want some, but due to one thing or another it just doesn't happen. Thats why the meets that do happen are so rare.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockaroundsussex   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

That's a fair summary. I've had someone cancel because his other half was off sick from work. Sometimes guys just get cold feet, especially if this is a new thing for them and they were previously up for it. I'm getting laid more from people on Craigslist than this site so far.

*riedatlast By  *riedatlast    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 13 weeks ago

Luck of the draw have had 6 good hole insertions off here

Add a new message to this topic