New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login343278 members (121 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Sissies and CDs I need your help!

See newest message in thread

Sissies and CDs I need your help!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lut_boy_4U  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm trying to figure out what ladies dress size I'd be, and it's all very confusing.

I've got 32" hips 30" waist and 38" chest - any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*eahCD1972 By *eahCD1972   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Sounds like a 10/12 bottom, maybe a 14 top? I'm 34" waist and most size 12 fits me perfectly

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lut_boy_4U  (M)  over a year ago

Thank you! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can add that 34" waste here and I usually choose 12-14

42 chest means I'm usually an 18 top

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inbitv   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Your'e just a bit smaller size than me and I find that most tops size 14 fit me comfortably, so I would say a 12 in tops and 10/12 in skits etc and 12 in dresses I also find that being a size 8 in shoes most size 8 womens shoes fit me too however sizes and fit can vary so it safer to go a size bigger than male size and see if the fit without being looseor they may chaffe your feet Have fun xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *atman    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I am a 40" chest, 32" waist and I find size 14 ladies dresses are the perfect fit. Size 12 is a little too small for me.

High heels, I buy ladies size 8 and they fit perfectly although I take a men's size 10.

Depending on the fabric of the dress, I can get away with a size 10

By *ika  (M)  over a year ago

I got 32 hips and 30 waist, I'm normally size 8to10 in dresses and skirts

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *appybiuk    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I find it depends on the style. I'm a size 14/16. This seems to give me a wide selection of clothes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

FFS! Just get into Marks n' Sparks, and ask to try stuff on, they're very helpful. I once asked if they sold panties with extra large gussets, so my testicles could be accommodated snugly ...... she didn't bat an eyelid, and did indeed point me towards a range of panties, specifically designed to house incontinence towels ....... been pissing myself quite happily, ever since ... Aahhhhhhh!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unsmoke   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Just go shopping and try things on, it's very scary the first time but once you've done it you will wonder what all the panic was for, I go all the time now, in fact I'm going to get a dress and some jeans tomorrow, looking forward to my shopping trip, staff usually don't bat an eyelid! Take the plunge x

Add a new message to this topic