New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > BAKE OFF

See newest message in thread

BAKE OFF

*amishmac By *amishmac  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Don't know how many guys on here watch the Great British Bake Off on TV. I think one of the contestants, Andrew, is really HOT! Anyone else agree? Really pleased he has made it to the next round! Hope he reaches the final (and wins)!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rty99  (M)  over a year ago

"Don't know how many guys on here watch the Great British Bake Off on TV. I think one of the contestants, Andrew, is really HOT! Anyone else agree? Really pleased he has made it to the next round! Hope he reaches the final (and wins)!"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rty99  (M)  over a year ago

"Don't know how many guys on here watch the Great British Bake Off on TV. I think one of the contestants, Andrew, is really HOT! Anyone else agree? Really pleased he has made it to the next round! Hope he reaches the final (and wins)!"

Nice genuine guy.... if you fancy him even better!

As to whether he's Gay, definitely.

By *uymann  (M)  over a year ago

How about adding a a new show? The Great British Wank off? Get some interesting opinions and a whole new genre of show lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Imagine the audience figures for "The Great British Fry-off"

God yes couldn't agree more - he's very cute and ginger and that ALWAYS gets my attention!!

*amishmac By *amishmac  (M)  over a year ago

Just seen this week's episode and delighted that Sexy Andrew has made it through to the next round!

I'm watching the re-runs of Series 5 on Good Food HD... my favourite guy Richard still doing well. What a geezer. Baker at the weekend, builder during the week. He could come and erect something for me any time he likes....... woof woof!!

Add a new message to this topic