New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > FINALLY GOT THE BOTTLE TO GO TO NORTHWICH SAUNA - HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED

See newest message in thread

FINALLY GOT THE BOTTLE TO GO TO NORTHWICH SAUNA - HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED

By *anShrops   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

This first visit report is for anyone like me, who is as nervous as fuck about doing anything with another bloke, or nervous about going to a place like this, but always been tempted. Here is my experience - hope it helps a bit. Feel free to message me any specific questions.

I have been on here ages, and apart from some online messaging with some great blokes on here, I have never really taken it any further. More a horny curious middle aged bloke. But I have always wanted to go to a sauna. Specifically Northwich sauna, after reading about it on here.

I pass through the area regularly, and a few times (more than i’ll admit to) I have purposely driven past with the intent of going for it. But never have. Christ, once I even actually had the courage to park up on their car park. But then chickened out and drove off again.

So it’s with personal pride I can say - I DID IT!!!! I actually fucking did it!!!. This week I managed to not only park on the car park, but after sitting their bricking myself for half an hour, I finally managed to get out the car and walk (very quickly) straight into reception. I watched a few other men go in first, and they looked similar to me (middle aged, stocky, average). So I thought, if they can do it, then so could I. I’m in my 40s for fuck’s sake!!!

So in I goes. Having thought about this for a long time, I was fully prepared. Had the right cash to pay to get in. From the pics of the place that I had seen on their website, and reviews online, I sort of new were I was heading. The bloke on front desk was really friendly, and could probably see I was nervous. But I said i’d rather find my own way round, so I opted out of the grand tour. This was my strategy in case after 2 minutes I realised this wasn’t for me, and I wanted to leave. I would not be able to do that very easily if I was being shown around.

But I didn’t leave. I got out of my clothes (i’d purposely wore stuff I could get out of and back into really easy). I had taken swim shorts to wear, but decided to not bother, and just wear a towel.

I headed to the steam room. It was for whatever reason where I thought I’d feel most comfortable (I realise that doesn’t make sense - but I just wanted to get acclimatised to the place, and thought that might be best place to start). I sat their for a while, then went for a little wander, mainly avoiding eye contact with anyone who came within 5 feet of me, and went back. When I came back there were a few others in there. Several going through to the darker area at the back. One bloke - about same age, build as me, was almost opposite. We did keep catching each others eye - but nothing was said.

He left for a while - and he eventually came back. But this time he sat on my side. We were not close though.

Then an older fella came in, and sat the other side of him, which kind of gave this bloke the opportunity to slide a bit closer to me. It seemed at every opportunity he was inching closer. Fine by me I thought.

Eventually, he was close enough that our towels were touching. And every time he moved his hand on his lap, it would very slightly brush me.

This has got to be a signal, right? Well I took it as one, and started to do the same. So two blokes, in a steam room, pretending to fidget, with the purpose of ‘accidentally’ touching the other. Well that’s what it felt like to me. At this point our arms are literally sticking to each other with sweat/steam. This is definitely on I thought!!

I was right. He caught my eye, and sort of beckoned something with his head. This encouraged me to actually lean in and say ‘What?’ He then leaked in, and said quietly ‘wanna go?’ I took it in the only way it could have been meant - and just said ’go for it’. He stood up, and me not quite knowing the drill, I followed.

We basically ended up in a cubicle/room. We didn’t really say anything. Well we may have done. But it was all just to cover over the situ. I just basically played like a sheep and copied along. He whisked his towel off and stood there naked in front of me, and so did I. He was already hard - and began wanking himself. I got hard very quickly at this point - almost like in a comedy (I was expecting to hear the comedy whistle go up as my dick did).

We were stood about a foot apart - we were wanking ourselves off at each other I guess. We did this for a few mins, every now and again he’d touch me, or I’d touch him. Then he moved his hand on to my dick, which I let him do. And then after a bit I just sort of copied, and we were now wanking each other off. Every now and again he pulled my cock closer to his, and rubbed the heads of our dicks together. After a few more minutes he pulled my cock (and me) even closer so that our stomachs were now touching. I can’t remember what we were doing with our other hands, but now he pulled my cock on top of his, and started wanking both our cocks off at the same time. It felt really nice. He was breathing quite heavily (maybe a smoker?)and every few seconds he made a very quiet grunting sound. This actually turned me on more.

So he was stroking both his and my cock together - Either his thumb, or the head of his cock underneath, was just catching my most sensitive spot on every stroke, and I came very quickly at this point - probably less than a minute I’d say. And I mean really came - I really ejaculated in every sense of the word. Probably all that pent up feeling that had built up to finally do this. A lot of my cum went all over his cock. I mumbled sorry or something along the lines to that, but he said - 'Don’t be fucking sorry that's good' - and continued rubbing us together, he then immediately came too. So there we were, two hairy middle aged men, standing right against each other, our hands, cocks, balls and pubes covered in each others cum.

I grabbed my towel, and he grabbed his, and not really knowing what to say next, I just said as a joke - “hope thats the right towel, I wouldn’t want any of your spunk on mine’? We both (kind of) laughed. I then had the biggest urge to leave - straight away.

But I remember reading (on here actually) that as soon as that ‘just cum’ feeling wears off, that I might feel horny again. So I sat it out. After about 15 minutes I began to think about what had just happened, and I felt a twitch. So i thought ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’ - And ended up in the sauna. Really enjoyed that.

A few blokes came and went (excuse the pun). I just generally liked the vibe in the sauna and the steam room. All those sweaty men coming and going.

But alas I didn’t hook up with anyone else. I could have I reckon. But at this stage I needed to make a move.

Anyway that’s it - won’t bore you with details of leaving the joint - although getting out the place and walking to car was as nerve-racking as going in. Oh well. I’ve done it now finally. Really enjoyed it. Will go back - and stay longer next time. But a great first visit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

thats real sweet well done you .you allowed yourself to be yourself maybe for the first time in a long time and found there was nothing to fear ,from here onwards it gets better as now you have done the first time visit you will find it easier next time . you should be proud of yourself for facing your fear and over cumming ![sorry about that] it lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *guys2go  (M)  over a year ago

Very honest, very authentic story - all of us who have been to a sauna can relate to it as we all had a first time! I did that (park in car park but no go in) for years looking at gay bars and think its quite common. Look forward to the follow up!

Maybe a smoker lol

*luebird70 By *luebird70  (M)  over a year ago

mmm love ur tale of the sauna

i so wanna visit a sauna too

it wudnt take me long to cum either haha

*iceversa By *iceversa   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Awesome mate, so nice to see that you're happy enough with it all not only to say but inject some nice touches of humour. Love it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

so glad you enjoyed it but you say you went to the steam room first there is some etiquette at a sauna that you shower first ,,, one hopes this was missed in your excitement but i am sure you will go again now with more confidence

well done u won a gold badge xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ude198469   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

the 'rules' in Saunas are a bit wierd- very little chat.A signal to play might be just a light touch of your towel or hand on your knee etc. sometimes just a 'come on ' look is all thats needed. If you want to be more open about it just lower your towel first then start playing with your cock.If its got a dark room its even less inhibited - I tend to just take my towel off there - anything goes- just grab or suck anything that you can feel I prefer the bit of light in the stream room my self but sometimes have to resort to the dark room.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nexperienced scouser  (M)  over a year ago

Still never plucked up the courage to attend this place.Was supposed to visit with a guy off here a while bk but he never showed.Twice. Wud love to visit with a regular!!

It's always nice to read a report from a guy who had a good time and made him feel that a return visit would be as good maybe as his first. Like all saunas they have good and bad days, that is the fun part of finding who and what is available from those guys on the day.

Hope it's not too soon before your second call to that or another sauna ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unup   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

It's many (too many!) years since my first sauna visit but I well remember feeling just like you, both before, during and after. EVERY guy seems SO nervous about visiting a sauna but once inside it can be heaven!!! I really hope your message encourages the thousands of guys who have not been able to walk through the door. In Sheffield the Boiler Room is SO worth a visit. I was in yesterday afternoon and had a real horny time. GREAT!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *restonbottom  (M)  over a year ago

I'd love to go to a sauna and get my mancunt absolutely decimated.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *vntbi  (M)  over a year ago

Looking at your pics - I'd have cum quickly rubbing against your lovely body too.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *wguyuk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Quite similar to all our first visits I would have thought

I enjoy Northwich sauna, and there's certainly no pressure on anyone to do anything you don't want to do.

Glad you enjoyed it, and loved your story.

See you in the dark room next time? ??????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *restonbottom  (M)  over a year ago

In the darkroom riding my mancunt.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lipup69  (M)  over a year ago

Good for you my friend, you may of just inspired me to try? Well I'm thinking about it and it's making me hard ?

*W321 By *W321  (M)  over a year ago

This is very relatable. God knows how many times I parked outside Steam in Leeds trying to build up the courage to go in...all different now though!

Glad you had fun, Northwich is something else.

*W321 By *W321  (M)  over a year ago

"Still never plucked up the courage to attend this place.Was supposed to visit with a guy off here a while bk but he never showed.Twice. Wud love to visit with a regular!!"

Go at the earliest opportunity...you'll love it.

Well I hope it's the first of many more visits back to that sauna and maybe some others too ?

*oy_1948 By *oy_1948   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

great story, I know the anxiety I went through when I decided to meet someone so I could suck their cock, took me months of chats on line to get up the nerve. And it was great, I loved it, when his cock slipped into my mouth I was so relieved that I had finally submitted to my desires. I knew immediately that I wanted to be a cock sucker. I've been to a couple of the gay saunas in London, particularly like the Pleasuredrome in Waterloo. I'm in my late 60s now so it's limited my ability to attract contacts in the sauna but I still usually get to suck a couple of cocks, and I love it. The nervousness last for a while though but it gets easier. Best of luck

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uke_bradford  (M)  over a year ago

Haha I did this at steam finally I plucked up the courage to go in went in and was in ore of the place was quiet when I went but glad I managed to go I wanted to go again shortly after but it's sadly gone now so will have to go through the same nervous experience when I try plastic ivy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The first time I went was to a sauna in Maidstone,which has now closed.

Unfortunately the guy on the reception wasn't very helpful and the place was rather dingy and gloomy.

There were a couple of guys there as it was early afternoon.

I only went in to the Jacuzzi where one guy touched my leg and let his hand wander between mine touching my now hard cock.

He bent me over the side and gave me a quick fuck.

I left shortly afterwards feeling a little dirty.

I decided to go to a different sauna in Rochester some weeks later and found it a totally different experience,clean,light and airy friendly too.

Sadly this closed after a few years.I was a regular visitor and had some sexy experiences.

Fortunately there is now an exceptional sauna in Rochester called ME1 and is clean cheap and friendly.

Long may it remain open.

Just wish I had the resolve to visit one earlier in life would have saved me a lot of time trawling the internet for sexual encounters.

"Haha I did this at steam finally I plucked up the courage to go in went in and was in ore of the place was quiet when I went but glad I managed to go I wanted to go again shortly after but it's sadly gone now so will have to go through the same nervous experience when I try plastic ivy "

No, you have taken the biggest step: don't worry, go, and enjoy.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *_older  (M)  over a year ago

Well done

I remember the first time at a sauna and thinking "what was all the worry for?". Its so easy to walk around, nobkdy stares or gropes etc. And much safer than cruising.

Have been a few times now. Sometimes a letdown and sometimes - amazing. Ill never forget the 3some i had with two masculine welsh musclebears in newport greenhouse. God did we all cum hard !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornydave71   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I was really pleased to see that review as it describes my first time at a sauna. And I'm still quite a sauna novice but have been to steam and Northwich a couple of times each now. Was at Northwich last Wednesday and it was tv day and I am partial to a sexy tv or ts normally I am bottom but love to fuck a TVs. After the usual walking around I came across a group stood around watching a guy fucking a tv in black stockings lay over an fucking bench. I was really turned on and went round the front of her and fed my cock into her mouth. When the other guy had finished no one took his place and the audience were just wanking she begged me to fuck her and fill her pussy so for the first time I performed in public and fucked her hard and deep whilst been watched by a group. God it was hot and I like to think I have her a good deep fucking before unloading a weeks worth of cum in her. After a shower and some walking about I sat with another tv talking and she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. What a wonderful afternoon ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornydave71   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

If anyone wants to go and have suppprt let me

Know x

By *lwayslearning  (M)  over a year ago

Great to read your story - its something I've always wanted to do but never plucked up the courage. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockseeker3  (M)  over a year ago

Yeah I'm the same. Be good to go along with someone who has been before.

I'm so relieved to read your story about your first time at a sauna. I've been trying to screw up my courage to visit one in Brighton for ages, and for a long time I thought it was just me who was scared about going. Now I know it's fairly common I'll find it a lot easier. Probably best to walk straight in without thinking about it. Thanks, mate.

By *ranny__lover  (M)  over a year ago

I really enjoyed reading your experience. I've never been, but it sounds like a place I'd enjoy. I imagine my first time there being much like yours.

So, if anyone from Stoke ever goes up that way, let me know, I'd be happy to join you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imbo1218   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Great review. I can relate to it entirely. I'm pretty shy at the best of times so plucking up my courage to go to a sauna for the first time took a while - but I spent the morning looking at porn at home and had to do something to relieve the 'pressure'! (and not just the usual wank, lol).

I guess the thing to remember is that everyone else in the sauna is there for exactly the same thing as you (well, maybe not 'exactly') - nobody there is going to 'judge' you for being there ('though they might 'judge' your cock!).

I've never 'cottaged' (I don't fancy unclean public loos) - and I'm too shy to 'cruise'. I have met one or two guys from here (and women, couples from other sites) - but a visit to my 'local' sauna, Pink Broadway in S'oton, is a sure place to find others looking for sex in completely safe surroundings.

I'm one of the many guys who so wants to visit a sauna but worried about actually getting into the place without been seen,closest to me is Boiler Room Sheffield,I've looked many times on Google earth and the entrance is on main road....knowing my luck someone would see me walking in,pmsl....

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Who are you afraid would see you?

A relative works in Sheffield.....!!

By *atureish male  (M)  over a year ago

I recall my first time at a sauna, and I wasnt sure what to expect or how to behave but I very quickly managed my nerves and throughly enjoyed my first visit. I have been using saunas on and off for some years now (and have visited a number of different ones up and down the country)

One technique I use with some success, as predominantly a bottom, is to go into a play room, either a small or large one and lie face down on the mattress with my face turned away from the door.

Earlier this year I visited Pennant Hall in N Wales and was feeling in a particularly slutty mood, and saw on the web site site that CDs were welcome. So I dressed in a pair of tight black lacey panties with matching suspenders and black stockings. Went into one of the large play rooms which was empty and lay face down on the mattress. I was aware of a few guys coming in who clearly werent interested in me (which I understand) then after about 10 minutes a guy walks in and he starts to feel the back of my legs and slowly moves his hand up my legs...I part them and feel his hand reaching under my panties and pressing against my man cunt. I had lubed my self on arrival and felt his finger slide in (mmmm). I turn my face towards him and admire his hard cock, not too thick and about 6-7 inches long. He moves closer to me so his cock is tougching my lips. Well I had no choice other than to open them and to let his cock slide into my mouth. After a few minutes of licking and sucking him I realise hes not far from cumming...I remove my lips from around his cock and ask what he wants to do (to cum in my mouth or to fuck me)...He tells me he wants to wank into my mouth and asks me to get on my back with my head over the edge of the mattress with my mouth open. Eager to oblige I do so and gently caress his balls and slip a finger into his man cunt as he proceeds to wank into my mouth. A couple of minutes later, I hear him grunt and a few streams of his cum shoot into my mouth. I lick him clean, he bends down to kiss me and says thank you and goes off.

2 other guys who were watching this join me on the bed, wanking their cocks...so I then get between them and alternate between sucking and wanking them....one guy indicates he just wants to wank over my chest (pity) the other wants me to suck him to completion; Im now in heaven!!!.

They leave and a 4th guy moves in, asks me to kneel up, he stands on the mattress and starts to gently fuck my mouth as he does he asks if I want to be fucked. I somehow indicate I do, whilst still having him fuck my mouth and enjoying the taste and feel of his cock. I pass him a condom to put on.

He gets me to lie down on the edge of the mattress, raises my legs, puts them on his shoulders, moves my panties to one side and slips his cock slowly into my man cunt...taking his time to allow me to adjust to it. I tell him it feels comfortable so he can now give me a good fucking. And it was one of those fucks which both literally takes your breath away and leaves you legless. I feel him shooting into me as his balls bang against my thighs. He pulls out takes off the condom and well...,I had to lick his cock clean. Mmmm.

A 5th guy comes over expecting me to suck him, but I apologise to him and tell him I need to go and get cleaned up and have a soak in the jacuzzi, but maybe later....Sadly he didnt stay around..

I must get to Pennant Hall again..

"A relative works in Sheffield.....!!"

I don't think they will see u it is surround by old factory hardly any flats housees etc

"A relative works in Sheffield.....!!"

I don't think they will see u it is surround by old factory hardly any flats housees etc

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arwick  (M)  over a year ago

Been going to a couple of saunas for years, but yesterday was my first time at ME1. All that 'newbie' nervousness flooded in for not knowing the place, the unspoken routines or the type of crowd and it did remind me of my first sauna in Rottingdean when the kind lady checked that I knew it was for men only, and men aged 18+, at that. I was 25! Twenty five years later, I wasn't mistaken at ME1 for being under-age!

Although I've always wanted to, and love the idea of it, I've never pulled up the courage to do so... reading this lovely story, may go some way to me actually doing it ??

*arquin1848 By *arquin1848   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

What a lovely story. Have never summonsed up the courage to visit a sauna, but I would love to. Having read this, maybe I will try to find one in deepest, darkest Somerset

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arbi   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Yes lovely story had to have a wank after reading it, lucky guy, only wish there was one closer to me, would love to visit one

Just like MTV on my first visit but now am a bit of a regular! Only go Wednesday as TV day is my thing.

All these nice horny stories making me so hard ...would love to visit a sauna but like most nervous one day xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anis  (M)  over a year ago

Fantastic story. Off to Northwich sauna on Saturday for my first time going to a sauna

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mint  (M)  over a year ago

Well done mate. It takes a lot of balls to go to a sauna.

Well I really hope that lets other guys now know that gay saunas are a good and safe place to meet and have whatever type of naked fun you both want to get up to !

"All these nice horny stories making me so hard ...would love to visit a sauna but like most nervous one day xx"

I would just like to assure you, there is nothing to be nervous about, in going to a gay sauna.

Once you make that 1st visit, you will why you did not go sooner.

You can let the guy on reception, know that it is your 1st time.

They will usually show you around the place, then, just do your own thing.

Wander round, view all the areas, watch what is going on.

Have fun.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rexman1  (M)  over a year ago

I went last Thursday, and had a great time with 1 guy then a 3sum with another guy who I knew with same guy, great place

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ilts   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I liked reading this as i am nearly in the same situation. Im married so my chances of meeting with a guy is few and far between. I am On-call with work at least one night a week so can only meet if i get called out and usually up at the dogging place in Bristol. Which is turning into a dire place and have more chance of fucking a nun as to finding a top up there.

I have chatted to a guy on here about a sauna in Bristol, ie costs and opening times etc.

I really need to pluck up the courage and do something about it so on reading his i might actually go in this friday whilst on-call.... which leads to my stumberling block... i would need to have my work phone with me at all times so do i just carry it with my poppers etc or do i take a small bag with me and carry that? Il be in my uniform so are there suitable "lockers" in the Lads Locker Rooms

Been again today, sometimes it can be hard work to get some action, last time 3 weeks ago it was 3 hours before my first encounter then two more quickly followed. Today a tv drained me within 10 minutes of landing! An hour later another tv drained me again , marvellous.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ristolcuriosity  (M)  over a year ago

Hi _ilts, way to nervous for lads locker room myself although I drive past it on my way home from work most nights. Let us all know how it goes.

*ophisticate By *ophisticate  (M)  over a year ago

Yes, I was nervous as hell the first time... but now I just go to play as easily as going to the pub for a drink! I travel between Yorkshire and Lancashire a lot so call into a sauna just off the M62 on my journey. It's a dingy little place but that kind of adds to the 'dirtiness' of it that I like. It gets packed with older guys who aren't shy and know what they want so I just strip, get showered and go straight into the steam room.

I relax for a while, sometimes watching someone being sucked or guys wanking then start wanking myself. Once I'm hard I just make it obvious that I want my cock wanking or sucking and someone always obliges. I'll finger their arses and if there's no objection I take that as a sign they want fucking. On more than one occasion a guy has been bent over sucking someone else with his arse towards me so I've cupped his balls and shoved a finger or two up his arse, (the steam room is very narrow so I don't even have to move.) If that goes down well I'll just slip a condom on, stand and slide my stiff knob up him there and then. I love being watched as I fuck!

Others ask for the play room so we wander down there but I think it's not as sexy there - not as much sweat! Last time I went in there the guy from the steam room was sucking me off whilst I was standing and another came up behind me, pulling one of my legs up onto the bench so he could give me a good rimming at the same time - shot my load quickly then and had to wait 20 minutes before I could get hard enough again to fuck, lol!

God bless gay saunas where anything goes and we can be who we are...

*oofdepervy By *oofdepervy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Oh yes in deed

Oh unless it's one or two

Saunas I've frequented and you look n smile at someone and it's greeted with a hiss snarl shove out the way "don't even look at me, How dare u!!" response

Oh yes once at a well known establishment in London I complimented a muscle Mary on his physic only to be told to "fuck off fat boi stick to pension night!!'"

Cor I was only 43 then

"U got a wart on yr dick or was yr cold shower just a little too cold " I'd said to him

Was gonna leave then but a couple of guys shouted the MM away and I ended coupling g up in a very cosy 3 sum with these guys

I think Mr MM was asked to leave soon after that but was unaware really as I was too preoccupied to notice for a while

By *immy54  (M) 39 weeks ago

Visited this sauna last November, it was my first visit to a gay sauna/club.

I'm no novice though to the club scene having visited over 20 clubs/saunas throughout Europe but they were all Swing orientated.

Have always enjoyed cock play in our meets but it's more dificult to get this type of action in a conventional swing club, other than girls playing, two guy play is frowned upon (in my experience)

Usually for me, same sex play happens during a private meet, a threesome or four or more where the guy[s] are openly Bi

Was visiting Manchester for business so this was an ideal time to try out N.S. and from all accounts was the best one to go to.

As pointed out, parking is a problem but if you don't mind a walk there are plenty of nearby spaces not too far away.

I found the club spacious and very friendly, I went on naked day which was refreshing to get rid of my cloths. (My partner and I are naturists)

Initially I just went for a wander to get my baring and layout, there wasn't too many guys about in the morning although it did get busier after lunch.

A good mix of folk, quite pleased to see quite a few guys my age or older and the younger ones were more than amiable to the seniors.

Mainly there for cock play on this occasion and too be fair this is what I mainly saw. There was very little fucking going on in public spaces.

It was very easy to connect with guys especially in the darker maze area upstairs and the steam room downstairs.

A lot of touching wanking and kissing (which I love) and did go into a private room with a lovely guy who gave me the best 'deep throat' of my life.

I've literally had deep throat from at least a hundred women and a dozen guys in the lifestyle but nobody came anywhere near this beautiful guy.

A number of other encounters were to be had with plenty more offers which I did not take up

I eventually left mid afternoon after spending 3 hours there.

A great experience with memories that have kept coming back to me since.

All my connections there were with lovely guys, absolutely no pressure to do anything, just enjoy.

For a first visit it gave me a lot of encouragement and although I was not too adventurous I felt quite comfortable and at home in the club.

I certainly will build in another visit on my next trip to the area and hope to attend the TV day.

By *over me in cum  (M) 34 weeks ago

Northwich - Sauna Sauna is the best place of all the ones I have been too. I used to travel with work and would go there any chance I got. I usually spent a lot of time kneeling at the gloryholes waiting to suck and play with each and every cock I had the chance to.

I haven't been for ages now and am dying to go back there again.

*imBottom By *imBottom   profile verified by photo (M) 34 weeks ago

I used to go to Charriots in Waterloo. Met lots of lovely, friendly men. There is nothing like it. I had all sorts old adventures. I especially liked when a group of men would use my holes and cover me in their spunk.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ark North Norfolk  (M) 34 weeks ago

I had a fucking good wank over that story!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *riff75  (M) 32 weeks ago

Northwich was my first experience of a gay sauna, about 3 years ago now. I had gone and sat in the car park and bottled going in at least once before I summoned up the courage to cross the threshold.

It is a fantastic place. Just the right mix of friendly/welcoming with sleazy. That first time I walked around for at least 20 minutes before I got the courage to approach anyone.

If you go daytimes there are always a decent amount of men there and I’ve never found it difficult to hook up. The first time I got fucked by three different guys in three separate sessions in the private cabins. That was all due to eye contact and playing with my cock through my towel while stood in doorways etc.

Since then I’ve been on Naked Days - lying down in one of the orgy rooms never fails - and Bear days.

I’ve also been to Pennine near Oldham, Chariots in London and the Boilerhouse in Dublin. Northwich is easily the best.

By *allingken  (M) 32 weeks ago

How do you tell who is top/bottom? Personally I love to fuck, be rimmed and sucked. I don't get shagged, don't suck or rim. Very selfish I know

But are there different coloured towels to denote who's who? My worst fear is meeting a fellow Asian #awkward lol

Though the op has got me rock solid and intrigued. I'd probably prefer to go at a quieter time. Very aroused though.

I'm going to Google map this place and work out where to park, practice my running walk

Might just book a day off and go. Is there a set day for tv days?

It would be so embarrassing if I went there and found no action all day

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATURE HORNY LIVERPOOL BI  (M) 32 weeks ago

Sauna has a large free car park

Transvestite day sounds bloody horny. Like the OP I'll now have to pluck up the courage to go. As always, first times the most difficult.

But the very thought of going and doing it liberally, is oh so arousing.

Add a new message to this topic