New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364646 members (110 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Smelly cock ffs

See newest message in thread

Smelly cock ffs

XXX pic...
login to view
By *addylovescock  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Met a guy today pre arranged meet seemed ok when we chatted n pix looked good anyway started of the usual kissing the rubbing each other through our cloths I took his trousers down n boxers n went down to give him a nice bj on his nice ample cock n I swear I gaged the smell was unbelievable I said no way is that going anywhere near me n just said he didn't have time for a wash I nearly knocked him out as I left why do some guys think it's ok to be a dirty smelly b.....d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rappling  (M)  over a year ago

"Met a guy today pre arranged meet seemed ok when we chatted n pix looked good anyway started of the usual kissing the rubbing each other through our cloths I took his trousers down n boxers n went down to give him a nice bj on his nice ample cock n I swear I gaged the smell was unbelievable I said no way is that going anywhere near me n just said he didn't have time for a wash I nearly knocked him out as I left why do some guys think it's ok to be a dirty smelly b.....d"

There is no excuse and how much time does it take to wash especially with a pre-arranged meet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inovim  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

It is far from ideal and feel for your experience. That must have made you gag. I would never meet a guy without showering first.

By *yson hoover  (M)  over a year ago

ewwww no a gorgonzola cheesey cock , will never ever ever ever pass my lips, i'll have bottles of bleach and disinfectant , a nail brush ,a yard brush , a biohazard chemical suite & a septic tanker all on stand by should it happen .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elondonwankmate  (M)  over a year ago

Hey Dyson Hoover, thank you as you did make me laugh. You evoked a memory in me of years ago meeting a nice young man behind a tree in the woods. He whipped his manhood out and the pong of ripe gorgonzola filled the air. I didn't have the heart to tell him to go home and next time take a wash downstairs. Your solution seems a little extreme but I do know what you mean.

*ornyKett By *ornyKett  (M)  over a year ago

There's absolutely no excuse for not being clean. Especially on a pre arranged meet.

By *rappling  (M)  over a year ago

that's what I said

XXX pic...
login to view
By *teeeeviej  (M) 49 weeks ago

Happened to me this week. Oldish guy lobs out his sizable dick for me to wank him (I am still quite new to this Bi thing). FFS the fucking thing stank to high heaven. It's really put me off cock for now.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heshire baldie  (M) 49 weeks ago

"Happened to me this week. Oldish guy lobs out his sizable dick for me to wank him (I am still quite new to this Bi thing). FFS the fucking thing stank to high heaven. It's really put me off cock for now."

I'm sure that you'll return to it

By *ajor mistake  (M) 49 weeks ago

It's strange why someone would actually think someone would want to go down on an unwashed cock, i have turned people away when they are unwashed, i alway make sure i'm clean and fresh before any meet, and expect others to be the same.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *H23    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 49 weeks ago

I Rembrandt back to when I first started out, about 36 yrs ago, and had a mate with a huge fat cock, that he liked me playing with. I remember pulling his pants down and the skid marks were massive, I really tried, but I just couldn’t. I had to make a game of it, we called it the showers!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M) 49 weeks ago

just had a few, like others have said over the last few years , i also dont understand if you smell that bad you must know it ,so why turn up and expect others to suck you etc .one was so bad i could not get the smell off my hand which i touched his cock with for about 4 hours after and yes it does put you off for a while

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Maybe they had gone Noseblind! Ha yeh it's gross , I would suggest sharing a shower to get things going, horny plus everyone's nice and clean

"I Rembrandt back to when I first started out, about 36 yrs ago, and had a mate with a huge fat cock, that he liked me playing with. I remember pulling his pants down and the skid marks were massive, I really tried, but I just couldn’t. I had to make a game of it, we called it the showers! "

Bet that made you Van Gogh...

rather than Munch on him...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *deviantx-   profile verified by photo (M) 49 weeks ago

He certainly wouldn't be Gauguin on it...

*ass65 By *ass65   profile verified by photo (M) 49 weeks ago

I remember back in my youth around cottages, it was not uncommon to find a cock smelly, and once it was out and presented for sucking it was a brave person who refused, especialy once a cock was hard.

A lad I knew, once refused when the hard cock was pressed to his lips, and was given a good hiding, he also lost two teeth.

My solution was to slaver on it, and get rid of the nasty taste as quick as possible, (no wet wipes in those days) and of course avoid the guy in the future, which was not always possible in a dimly lit cottage, or dark area.

Being a known cock sucker, or even as it was known then a bum boy, in a small town, it was difficult to refuse any requests, as the person would likely ridicule you in public, and then there was the risk of the queer bashers catching you one night, some of whom I'm sure I would have sucked off at sometime.

All sex in those days was bareback, condoms were for use on women. I was often fucked by married men, and one thing was common, that was once they had cum, they insisted on being sucked clean, always for the same reason, incase the wife wanted sex when they got home.

"I remember back in my youth around cottages, it was not uncommon to find a cock smelly, and once it was out and presented for sucking it was a brave person who refused, especialy once a cock was hard.

A lad I knew, once refused when the hard cock was pressed to his lips, and was given a good hiding, he also lost two teeth.

My solution was to slaver on it, and get rid of the nasty taste as quick as possible, (no wet wipes in those days) and of course avoid the guy in the future, which was not always possible in a dimly lit cottage, or dark area.

Being a known cock sucker, or even as it was known then a bum boy, in a small town, it was difficult to refuse any requests, as the person would likely ridicule you in public, and then there was the risk of the queer bashers catching you one night, some of whom I'm sure I would have sucked off at sometime.

All sex in those days was bareback, condoms were for use on women. I was often fucked by married men, and one thing was common, that was once they had cum, they insisted on being sucked clean, always for the same reason, incase the wife wanted sex when they got home.

"

Sadly there were and some still are, psychopaths who have no feelings for others.

Im pretty fastidious about cleanliness when meeting guys and always have a supply of lotions potions sprays and scents in the car. Wouldnt condider meeting a guy dirty, its really disrespectful.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 49 weeks ago

"I Rembrandt back to when I first started out, about 36 yrs ago, and had a mate with a huge fat cock, that he liked me playing with. I remember pulling his pants down and the skid marks were massive, I really tried, but I just couldn’t. I had to make a game of it, we called it the showers! "

Just imagine you had employed the services of a rent boy and he turned up with a smelly cock!

What a terrible waste of Monet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 49 weeks ago

I have a weak stomach for anything like that, I would have been gauguin.

By *orderguard  (M) 49 weeks ago

"I Rembrandt back to when I first started out, about 36 yrs ago, and had a mate with a huge fat cock, that he liked me playing with. I remember pulling his pants down and the skid marks were massive, I really tried, but I just couldn’t. I had to make a game of it, we called it the showers!

Just imagine you had employed the services of a rent boy and he turned up with a smelly cock!

What a terrible waste of Monet. "

You would have to report him to the Constable.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *H23    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 49 weeks ago

Pmsl ??

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

"I have a weak stomach for anything like that, I would have been gauguin. "

You have to Picasso clean man that there is no chance of that.

Vermeer thought of it...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 48 weeks ago

Often you are safer just having a solo masturBatesy.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *2014   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

I certainly avoid anyone with unclean cock, Warhol, Botticelli or Pollocks. However, some with just a hint of unavoidable Pissaro.k, if confined to the Bellini.

"Often you are safer just having a solo masturBatesy."

Wasnt masterBatesy one of Captain Pugwash's crew?

I know sweet Chagall about that...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 48 weeks ago

"

Wasnt masterBatesy one of Captain Pugwash's crew?"

You might be mixing him up with another with a similar name. You know the one I mean, Heironymus-ic programme on't wireless.

load of Bosch...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

I found German guys quite clean!

Besides wasn't it Seaman Stains and Roger the cabin boy?

Ive been lucky in all my years of meeting guys,ive never once had a smelly cock and Ive not lost my sense of smell either haha,don't know what I would do if I came across one to be honest,suppose I would have to make my excuses and leave

By *otoned  (M) 48 weeks ago

I met a guy in a cottage some years ago and his cock smelt rank & cheeeesy, suggested next time he should bring some crackers and we can all have a snack-I left very quickly

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 48 weeks ago

The worse smelling cock I came across wasn't cheesy at all. It smelt of very strong cheap, nasty deodorant. Because he had travelled some distance and it have been cooped up in his Y-fronts all that time, it was a smell of hot nasty deodorant. I obligingly tossed it off as quick as I could. There was no way it was going near my mouth

Why not carry baby wipes in the car? You can get non perfumed ones. It's easy enough to clean yourself with these.

The worst cock I have smelt was when a very toned guy turned up for a meet, everything was going great. Toned body, great legs and I was looking forward to being fucked. Until I went to suck his dick! I could smell the fact he had recently fucked someone and had not cleaned his cock, come on! There are standards after all lol

*hubbysimon By *hubbysimon   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

I had a few days when I kept eating sugar puffs. My piss and nob stank! No matter how much I washed and even directed the jet up my slit lol. Few days drinking water seemed to clean the system. Luckily I had no meets planned lol. Just shows what chemicals they put in foods and drinks.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lincsbottom   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

"I had a few days when I kept eating sugar puffs. My piss and nob stank! No matter how much I washed and even directed the jet up my slit lol. Few days drinking water seemed to clean the system. Luckily I had no meets planned lol. Just shows what chemicals they put in foods and drinks. "

Nice to know you like puffs

*hubbysimon By *hubbysimon   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

"I had a few days when I kept eating sugar puffs. My piss and nob stank! No matter how much I washed and even directed the jet up my slit lol. Few days drinking water seemed to clean the system. Luckily I had no meets planned lol. Just shows what chemicals they put in foods and drinks.

Nice to know you like puffs"

I sure do

Cut out the sugar and stick to the puffs.

Add a new message to this topic