New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login357870 members (106 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > FABGUYS

See newest message in thread

FABGUYS

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Has anyone here found that they have had more meets off of Fabguys than off of here?

In the past few days I have met several guys off of Fabguys whereas I rarely get meets off of here. I have a different "name" on Fabguys but the same blurb as here.

Not sure why that is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aked4u2   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I get loads of naked fun with other guys in the video chat-room on the Fabguys Site !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I think it’s generally accepted that Fabguys is better for meetings and chat rooms than this site but this site has the interest8ng forums.

I’ve met plenty of guys from both sites.

By *ottagingOfficial   premium paying member (M) 38 weeks ago

Obviously mentioning FG is fine but please don't post about other sites

"Obviously mentioning FG is fine but please don't post about other sites"

That would be a no no as far as I'm concerned. Only mentioned FG as it's associated with this site.

Yup, FG is pretty much exclusively where I get meets... this one is only good for chatting in my experience.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amworthhole   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I’ve only ever had one meet on here and zero off fabguys... guess it must be me. ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ig-bro   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I get more meets from F G .....have you noticed not so many people go online on cottaging now

3 guys off here, but was arranged to meet at the Sauna and was fine, 1 of them we still meet there.

More home meets for me off FG and oddly enough, went on here through one of them.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I get more on FG can't cope with them all

Have made good friends on both but mainly repeat offenders on here

This is only my personal experience, but think actual cottaging leans towards married, bi and partnered gay guys and maybe is that on here. Whereas, myself, met far more guys on FG and at either mine or their's, both being out gay and no problem with meeting at home. Basically, to me, here is like it's name suggests, Cottaging. Fine and I've no problem with that.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iman60  (M) 38 weeks ago

I was on Fabswingers first and got few gay/bi meets off there before I had one on here but on Fabguys as well now which id good but they are all different. Chat rooms are good in the others too as you can have a sensible discussion and people havent got time to go and check information or copy and paste so you actually are chatting to the real person not some facade.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

Yeah I love fab for meets then here forcchatting

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

I agree with you Socksy. Infact I've had 3 meets in one day through FG whereas I'm lucky to get 3 in 6months on here.

Last Monday, I was away and could have had several meets on FG but had to turn them down.

I've now altered my profile here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M) 37 weeks ago

have great fun on there

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uff_boy  (M) 37 weeks ago

Definitely more results on Fab. X

Also fewer time-wasters!

By *poty   profile verified by photo (M) 37 weeks ago

Well ok then .If you want a meet go on Fab Guys . If your not looking for a meet ,but love to chat and have a lough ,well stay on here. That way where all be happy in the end. . Which is what matters.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lperro  (M) 37 weeks ago

I'm a trucker,always on the lookout for cock fun,here & fab guys.Chat to plenty of people,but actual meets are very rare!

By *ickie3456  (M) 37 weeks ago

hi any truckers come to norfolk love to meet

"Obviously mentioning FG is fine but please don't post about other sites"

Why the hell not,are we just to pretend no other sites exist?!

Surely if your confident enough in your own product why not mention competitors,there’s room enough for everyone.

It just so happens that f/g’s is by far the best site but this site has so many improvements that cud be made....how bout a search members looking for meets by location instead of trawling thro the whole meet forum hoping that one or two have realised if they put the location in the thread title it helps.

And I’m talking about on a regular membership,I’ve no idea what extras are gifted to the few that pay for this.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ondo  (M) 37 weeks ago

yup you do get more meets in there although there are also lots of time wasters too just the same,its just that maybe you and i have been lucky

By *ottagingOfficial   premium paying member (M) 37 weeks ago

"Obviously mentioning FG is fine but please don't post about other sites

Why the hell not,are we just to pretend no other sites exist?!

Surely if your confident enough in your own product why not mention competitors,there’s room enough for everyone.

"

1. It is against forum rules

2. It isn't my product.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 37 weeks ago

I am on both and sadly have had no meets from here,hence no verifications.Have had a few off f/g but nowhere as many as I would like.

Must be doing something wrong.

Shame as I've been told I am a nice fuck.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *punkyguy98  (M) 37 weeks ago

i get loads more on there and fabswingers to

I got most meets off F G

And how about a typographical upgrade - the layout of this site is about as ancient as Noah's Ark!

I only have one "concern" for some FG "users" and that is about lying on their profile. Ok, I realise that it's going to happen, but so many say that they are non-smokers and will not meet smokers yet when they arrive, it's so obvious that they do smoke.

I do not have a problem with those that do smoke even though I have never smoked, but one day, one of them is going to turn up for a meet and the "host" is going to say no which would be a shame but who would be to blame? The host for refusing the meet even though the guy has arrived, or the guy who has "lied" about smoking?

I have been led on in Fabg by what appear to be students off school attempting to set up meets as a scam. Mostly their profiles either show just joined or some such. They also have one friend. I ask for a mobile text now from them. Usually sorts it out

By *uv2bsuckeddry  (M) 37 weeks ago

i have had alot of meets off fabguys but there are timewasters on there like most sites

XXX pic...
login to view
By *vtina_sussexgirl  (TV/TS/CD) 37 weeks ago

Sadly a lot of people get lead on by other folk here for a whole variety of reasons best known to themselves - it happens and it ain't very pleasant but that's life.

By *ticky9369  (M) 35 weeks ago

I am in newton aycliffe. Bottom. I will meet you in your lorry for fun?

Thomas

*haven One By *haven One   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 34 weeks ago

Some people are just plain scared too, you must take that into account, I had one guy texting me and all the rest of it, he even came to my flat, to my gloryhole, I tell him to drop his pants and next thing he bolts out of the door and runs off.

I thought wtf? But he did text me 5 mins later and said he was sorry but got scared/cold feet, he was a genuine married curious 1st time ever at a gloryhole and just got spooked for whatever reason.

I think a lot of people really want to do something with another man, talk about it, fantasize about it, but after they cum they get what I call after cum guilt, and either delete the account, or go silent.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 34 weeks ago

I'm on fabguys but with a different name, I get meets from both.

Fabguys seems a little more immediate, you can post a status and get replies after minutes.

Both sites have their fair share of timewasters but some genuine users too!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dam6909  (M) 32 weeks ago

Seem to be more younger guys on Fabguys but still the Timewasters mainly the younger ones

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ukeboy  (M) 32 weeks ago

I think you are spot on with that Above.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Fab guys for meets definitely. Cant seem to get anything off here. Not really a criticism as its horses for courses.

*etuinme By *etuinme  (M) 24 weeks ago

Guys theirs definitely timewasters and windup merchants on fabguys as well .I have found myself been windup from men i least expected from .Saying they will meet you but it Won't be for a few weeks etc etc.You know yourself you ain't gonna wait weeks lol

I Would expect too hear this sorta thing from the younger one's but deffo not from guys i have had on fabguys recently

The site is still great i have met a Good number of lovely guy's.But too me it appears to be full of timewasters and windups

I had one yet again tonight a short while ago a 50yr old looked great for his age Who's on fabguys wanted to come over tonight said he was fairly close by.Give him my number too arrange where to meet.And just suddenly stopped his replies .So thats what am saying And don't expect it from the older guy's But it can happen

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

"I had one yet again tonight a short while ago a 50yr old looked great for his age Who's on fabguys wanted to come over tonight said he was fairly close by.Give him my number too arrange where to meet.And just suddenly stopped his replies .So thats what am saying And don't expect it from the older guy's But it can happen "

About 3 years ago I was hit by no show after no show, so I named them on my profile page. I was so fed up saying no to other guys because I had a meet, who didn't turn up. So, I said yes to 4 guys one day, and they all turned up! I was useless with the last guy, lol.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *earhunteruk1   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

Generally I find that I get more potential meets on Fabguys from guys who actually fit my description of an ideal meet, all of whom were significantly older than me. However, as a result I’ve also found more timewasters who don’t show up to meets or message me a couple times before going silent.

The fact that I can see the most recent visits on here without paying on either site may well have a part to play, but I usually find myself being viewed mainly by old geezers who are way outside my ideal age range on here, regardless of how clear I make it that I’m not interested in a new gramps.

Also, I’ve been tempted to name and shame on my profile like Scoused mentioned, however wasn’t really sure whether that was in violation of any site rules or anything.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingeslut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 24 weeks ago

I am active on both FG and on here, but find I get the vast majority of my meets from FG, I suspect it is because FG is a much bigger pool and there are a lot more younger active guys on there.

The few encounters from Cottaging have been good (you know who you are) but there is just much more meeting happening on FG. I do enjoy the forums on here though, despite the spelling and grammar Nazis!!

Anyone from here who would like to use a slut can just message me

Tony

I have made some adjustments to my profile text regarding the timewasters and windup merchants on there.

I Hope this decreases or even puts anyone off contacting me who fall into that category .Also i wished that men would read my profile to learn more about me than just skipping it straight to my photos.So i have added that part into profile now near to the very top on my fabguys account .So hopefully i may start getting genuine mens more attention now since the adjustments

It's been going on for a week now and nothing but messers not even showing any effort or willingness to meet and i got fed up with it

Ohh i had forgot to add .These messers of people i have had contacting me on fabguys are all within reasonable travel distance from the area i live in.

So That's why put in profile text about showing some willingness and effort if you We're generally interested

XXX pic...
login to view

"I have made some adjustments to my profile text regarding the timewasters and windup merchants on there.

I Hope this decreases or even puts anyone off contacting me who fall into that category .Also i wished that men would read my profile to learn more about me than just skipping it straight to my photos.So i have added that part into profile now near to the very top on my fabguys account .So hopefully i may start getting genuine mens more attention now since the adjustments

It's been going on for a week now and nothing but messers not even showing any effort or willingness to meet and i got fed up with it"

Hopefully you have more luck than me with your recent profile adjustments. I’ve tried what I can to make it extremely clear exactly who I’d be willing to meet, without cutting down on all the info and warnings to time wasters. (my main profile description is the same on both sites). My most recent measure is to update my status with info about the exact kinda guy I’m into, so at least on fabguys people can see my status before even visiting my profile. So far I haven’t had much luck with the recent changes, I’ve had even older guys than usual (like way outside my age range kinda guys) viewing my profile on here (which I bet is partly due to recently verifying my profile to contribute to the forums) and on Fabguys I had a message earlier today from someone who smokes, even when I’ve made it blantantly obvious that I won’t meet smokers.

Yes I admit that my profile is rather excessive, but it covers all the key details about me, what I like, my turn ons/offs, what I look for when viewing other people’s profiles etc so it’s all relevant and so guys can get an idea about me without me having to constantly write the same things over and over again in messages. No matter how much I tweak my profile to make it easier to read and to get my main points across, there’s only so much I can do, the rest of the misunderstandings lie with the lazy illiterate dimwits who can’t be bothered to read. The guys who want people to read their profiles should especially practice what they preach and read the profiles they’re visiting, otherwise they’re just hypocrites and no better than the illiterate morons.

I ended up deciding to mercilessly block anyone who either goes my profile or tries contacting me that aren’t my ideal type or who obviously hasn’t read my profile. It’s harsh, I know, but it’s one of the only options I have left.

Anyway, enough about my profile and my approach. Back to the thread topic. Yeah I find fabguys to be more active and I’m more likely to receive contact from other guys on there, but most of them who contact are either illiterate or a time waster, whilst on here I mainly just seem to get illiterate old geezers (I don’t mean that all the old guys on here are like that, just a lot of the ones who visit my profile).

XXX pic...
login to view
By *artinfrimley   premium paying member (M) 24 weeks ago

Recently I’m not getting anything from any site or app... it’s getting a bit frustrating to say the least

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingeslut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 24 weeks ago

Bearhunter, I couldn't resist reading ALL, yes all of it, your profile.

May I suggest, kindly, that in order to attract more interest from the sort of guys you want that you cut it down by at least 50% and add a lot more pics. Concentrate on what you want rather than what you don't want.

Remember "Less is more"

I hope this helps.

Well so far since making adjustments to my profile text concerning windups and timewasters on fabguys it appears to be working so fari really hope i have made it pretty clear that i don't want these kind of people contacting me

Cos they mess with Your head along with many Other things

Hope you guy's are well

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

I spend more time on FG now as I think there is much more activity. The forum is also getting I tad more busier lately although it's hard to find

Search: Fabguys forum

I didn't even know fabguys even had a forum.Hope Your well Ringers

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"I spend more time on FG now as I think there is much more activity. The forum is also getting I tad more busier lately although it's hard to find

Search: Fabguys forum "

I've never been able to find it, can't even find a search box to type it in . Some guidance would be appreciated please

FOUND IT...... Try fabguys.com/forum Works for me

I go to fabguys chat, click on cams then go to directing room. Works for me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *.London   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

Direct link to there is www.fabguys.com/forum - just the word "forum" after the site address...

Easy when you know how!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *omehus57  (M) 24 weeks ago

Found it but why haven't they a box for it on their log in page

yes there is a lot more activity in FG forum now n i for one i'm very please it is so

XXX pic...
login to view

I find getting on the fabguys forum to be a bit weird. Going via fabguys.com/forum takes me to the web version, but if I want the mobile version I have to search ‘fabguys forum’, click on the link, login (get directed to the main fabguys site), search for it again and click the link again. I’m assuming I have to login to the web version too but I didn’t notice if that were the case or not.

@_ingeslut thanks for the info, I’ll take it into consideration. After having a somewhat larger than usual surge of people viewing my profile yesterday (and blocking the vast majority of them because they were illiterate trolls or something like that) I’ve formatted my profile a bit more to clearly show what each section is so now people viewing my profile have no reason to say it’s too complex/difficult to read. I’m probably going to resort to using the same status as well so (on fabguys at least) people have no reason to try contacting me who aren’t what I’m looking for. Also, thank you for reading my profile, it is much appreciated.

Bearhunter you have blocked me as well.By the looks of it.

Is that because am a smoker

XXX pic...
login to view
By *otonRichard   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

To use the mobile version of fabguys,

just go to

m.fabguys.com

Richard

Do you need to be a paying member before using the forum on fabguys

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oantv2000   premium paying member (M) 24 weeks ago

hiya joan tv 2000 hear i allways get a meet of fabguys its a grate site

Ended up making adjustments on here now lol.Especially after last night when some guy suddenly stopped talking to me via messages .Asked him today what happen the Other night.He didn't even bother too respond.I Don't want these kind of men contacting me either.

If their Genuine and within travel Distance and can travel then these men are welcome to contact me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy99   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

Had a few meets here and not a full member as I am on FG - but FG is amazing - a while ago I arranged 3 new meets in one day on the basis that hopefully one would turn up -so many timewasters. As it happened they ALL did and two together as one was late and the other was early - but it did lead to some fab 3 some fun. Had to give my pussy a rest for a couple of days though....

Willy99 What advice can you share with me.If you have a timewaster or windup merchant contact you.What's the typical giveaway you have one mgs you

Hope Your well

"Willy99 What advice can you share with me.If you have a timewaster or windup merchant contact you.What's the typical giveaway you have one mgs you

Hope Your well"

i thing u have to learn by your meet sorry to say but it is all to trail n error it is not an advice just a general comment

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy99   profile verified by photo (M) 24 weeks ago

You learn to recognise some - no pics and no mob no for instance but just write it off to experience and dont worry about the "no shows"

*etuinme By *etuinme  (M) 23 weeks ago

Hello willy and others its not the no shows that's the concern .I have had men always turn up When they say or mean they Will that's not the problem i have been experiencing .

It's another type of timewasting via messages .Then they suddenly stop contact altogether and You Don't hear from them again .

So it leads me to the conclusion they are sitting their wanking over your pics in secret while giving you bulls**t regarding meeting they shoot there load oh what have You and drop contact with You like a sack of spuds

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

you hit the nail on the head

Yeah jeff it Definitely looks that's way.I Don't want them sort of men contacting me either.For the simple fact it's not fair and darn inconsiderate i have too say .

I can 100% Honestly say i am no pic wanker i look at pictures and i think that's nice but Do not tug at my piece and mgs the guy at sametime making out i wanna meet lol

i love cock n arse pict n fab them all the time becaouse they look great , but i do not wank over them i have not come to that stage yet lol

LoL i certainly don't i never i have got gay porn For that theys plenty of it

But not all men are like that .That will contact me.I hope the one's have been talking with recently are generally up For meeting they appear to be

i do hope u get some genuine guys from here a have a great time

i do hope u get some genuine guys from here a have a great time

I have profiles both here and Fabguys and yes, definitely get more response and meets on there. Not sure why, maybe because that site is easier to use??

So because of this i have made all my nudity pictures on Fabguys all Private and moved them out of Public Gallery altogether since working out that all of the timewasters i have been getting are infact men pic wanking over you and wasting your time via messages sametime it took me a little while to work it out lol

And in between those i have met a number of lovely men friendly polite and made me feel very comfortable so it's not all bad

Hello Kes hope You Are well.I get contact from both sites

Some of it good and genuine

Some of it definitely bad and you think why Did you even bother

Done the same on this site now.Added all nudity pictures into private Gallery .They is nothing in my public Gallery too wank off to now just everyday normal pics of myself .I am sorry guy's but i had too Do this and i feel the better For it .

Like i have said before i am a nice Decent lad very Genuine and real that enjoys meeting new men within age range that can drive within reasonable travel distance whatever the outcome

Hope You guy's have a great evening

Add a new message to this topic