New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login366004 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > bareback

See newest message in thread

bareback

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oveolder2  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

ii would love to try bareback either way, just to try it once

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M)  over a year ago

It might be the once when you get HIV

XXX pic...
login to view

bump

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"It might be the once when you get HIV"

Exactly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ii would love to try bareback either way, just to try it once"

Why?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"ii would love to try bareback either way, just to try it once

Why?"

Why does there have to be a why.

There isn't always a reason to a fantasy or a desire. It just is what it is.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

yes i agreed

Why?

There isn't always a reason to a fantasy or a desire. It just is what it is."

To anyone with half an education the question why is fairly obvious. If you need a little help google HIV it will open you eyes.

Why?

To anyone with half an education the question why is fairly obvious. If you need a little help google HIV it will open you eyes. "

I think our scouse friend was referring to the fantasy of going bare back, not the probable consequences.

XXX pic...
login to view

Why?

To anyone with half an education the question why is fairly obvious. If you need a little help google HIV it will open you eyes. "

I lived through the worst of it. Lost two of my best friends to it, so I don't need anyone telling me about it.

I also know that people have a thing called free choice. Some guys should remember that!

Have a nice day.

Why?

To anyone with half an education the question why is fairly obvious. If you need a little help google HIV it will open you eyes.

I lived through the worst of it. Lost two of my best friends to it, so I don't need anyone telling me about it.

I also know that people have a thing called free choice. Some guys should remember that!

Have a nice day. "

You also pal.

I agree with the above the op is old enough to make that choice it's not like he is eighteen years old

XXX pic...
login to view
By *115   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Maybe try find partner First not only for once

"I agree with the above the op is old enough to make that choice it's not like he is eighteen years old"

Indeed however he states he would like to try it only once and either way so it seems age does not enter into it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ld queen   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Lets face it, We would all love to have bare back sex,I am old enough to remember the pre HIV days,How lovely it was to take a man bare,But alas those days are gone,Most of my sex is done whilst cruising so i let strangers fuck me,To do this without the protection of condoms would seem like a death sentence to me,It always amazes me the meetings i have arranged on this and other sites that have been cancelled when i tell them i only do safe sex.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Lets face it, We would all love to have bare back sex,I am old enough to remember the pre HIV days,How lovely it was to take a man bare,But alas those days are gone,Most of my sex is done whilst cruising so i let strangers fuck me,To do this without the protection of condoms would seem like a death sentence to me,It always amazes me the meetings i have arranged on this and other sites that have been cancelled when i tell them i only do safe sex."

Exactly so, but that's the point. You each have a right to choose and you exercise that right.

If one guy wants to fuck with a condom and the other wants to fuck bare, the guy has to wear a condom or doesn't fuck.

If both want to fuck bareback it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not there, so why should I pass judgement?

"Lets face it, We would all love to have bare back sex,I am old enough to remember the pre HIV days,How lovely it was to take a man bare,But alas those days are gone,Most of my sex is done whilst cruising so i let strangers fuck me,To do this without the protection of condoms would seem like a death sentence to me,It always amazes me the meetings i have arranged on this and other sites that have been cancelled when i tell them i only do safe sex.

Exactly so, but that's the point. You each have a right to choose and you exercise that right.

If one guy wants to fuck with a condom and the other wants to fuck bare, the guy has to wear a condom or doesn't fuck.

If both want to fuck bareback it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not there, so why should I pass judgement?"

Who has passed judgement? I asked a simple enough question (to the OP). The OP did not mention 'fantasy' so one can only presume that he wants to have bareback sex either way.

While it might not be anything to do with either you or me the possible consequences surely far outweigh the risk. Consequences that not just involve the OP but others such as family, the burden on the NHS. That is all I meant.

Sorry if you misunderstood me.

"Lets face it, We would all love to have bare back sex,I am old enough to remember the pre HIV days,How lovely it was to take a man bare,But alas those days are gone,Most of my sex is done whilst cruising so i let strangers fuck me,To do this without the protection of condoms would seem like a death sentence to me,It always amazes me the meetings i have arranged on this and other sites that have been cancelled when i tell them i only do safe sex.

If both want to fuck bareback it's got nothing to do with me. I'm not there, so why should I pass judgement?

Who has passed judgement? I asked a simple enough question (to the OP). The OP did not mention 'fantasy' so one can only presume that he wants to have bareback sex either way.

While it might not be anything to do with either you or me the possible consequences surely far outweigh the risk. Consequences that not just involve the OP but others such as family, the burden on the NHS. That is all I meant.

Sorry if you misunderstood me. "

I don't think he misunderstood you.

I always hear you loud and clear, I assume others do also.

I don't think he misunderstood you.

I always hear you loud and clear, I assume others do also."

So proud I get my message across.

*ass65 By *ass65   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

In my youth I was always fucked bareback, condoms were for sex with women, their pleasure from fucking me was the fact my hole was tighter than a woman's, and there was no need for a condom, I loved it. Still while HIV was non existent then, or we knew nothing of it at he time, there was still some unpleasant STDs that could be contracted, it was often a case of a standing prick has no conscience, its still the case today for some, heat of the moment risks a life of pain.

While I miss those days of my youth, it was in truth not all full of pleasure, while remembering the pleasure I often forget the pain, as I'm sure do others, but I'm still here to remember, many of those from my youth are not, and they did not all die of old age.

XXX pic...
login to view

Sorry if you misunderstood me. "

I didn't misunderstand you at all. I'm sure that the OP is aware of any risk involved.

I assume he has more than "half an education" as you put it. I don't think it strengthens your point when you use insults, or talk down to people.

As I said, people have the right to choose.

I didn't misunderstand you at all. I'm sure that the OP is aware of any risk involved.

I assume he has more than "half an education" as you put it. I don't think it strengthens your point when you use insults, or talk down to people.

As I said, people have the right to choose."

Whatever pal. Will let you have the last word..... as usual.

XXX pic...
login to view

I sometimes wonder if Catherine Tate has sneaked onto the forum.

"I sometimes wonder if Catherine Tate has sneaked onto the forum. "

XXX pic...
login to view

I am after sex not sexual health advice. not much chance of that on here it seems lol

XXX pic...
login to view

If it is bare back sex solely between two people then they know the risks and it is entirely their business,Just as long as they don't pass it on to the rest of the gay community.

"I sometimes wonder if Catherine Tate has sneaked onto the forum. "

Well, she doesn't seem to be around elsewhere these days...

By *allingken  (M)  over a year ago

Why is bareback in the gay community a no no but if a guy wants to take a woman up the arse that's fine? Is the risk taking cock up the arse or something else that makes men more at risk to hiv.

Serious question guys, so don't troll me

*nterestingtimes2 By *nterestingtimes2  (M)  over a year ago

"Why is bareback in the gay community a no no but if a guy wants to take a woman up the arse that's fine? Is the risk taking cock up the arse or something else that makes men more at risk to hiv.

Serious question guys, so don't troll me "

I can only guess but many will shout me down there is a higher risk of HIV from gays who are notoriously promiscuous, use saunas etc

strictly heterosexual have a reduced risk of HIV unless they are having contact with drug (smack/H) users

Personally enjoy men and women but I don’t BB and don’t knowingly meet a bb er or someone who meets with them, reduces the number of meets I get but I can live with that

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *H23    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"Why is bareback in the gay community a no no but if a guy wants to take a woman up the arse that's fine? Is the risk taking cock up the arse or something else that makes men more at risk to hiv.

Not too sure about this myself, but maybe it’s because most women use the pill or other form of contraception, and think there’s no need for a condom, and if her man suggests a condom, he’d be considered weird, cos in her eyes it isn’t needed.

In my personal opinion, women are the most homophobic, and think they know their man.

Please don’t shoot me down, but growing up in a very female environment has made me somewhat cynical.

It's a very sensible question and I honestly don't know the answer. Could be that HIV/AIDS is still wrongly perceived as an exclusively gay disease. Absolutely no idea how common anal sex is between straight couple whether in a relationship or just having casual sex. With the absence of a prostate do females enjoy anal sex? A friend of mine told me she tried it once and it was terribly painful. Never to be repeated.

XXX pic...
login to view

To be honest I'm surprised by some of the answers. So let's clear up some points.

HIV doesn't discriminate between gay and straight. The easiest way to pass it is through the blood. That's how people getting a transfusion got it. Blood screening has eliminated this. People sharing needles are an extremely high risk group.

Then we come to sexually transmitted cases. This uses mucus membranes to pass on the virus. Men and women have them in the anal passage. Women also have them in the vagina.

It's not a question of gay men. The biggest group in Africa is heterosexual women.

The sad fact is that a top is much less likely to contract HIV, but if he does he can spread the virus to multiple partners.

Not too sure about this myself, but maybe it’s because most women use the pill or other form of contraception, and think there’s no need for a condom, and if her man suggests a condom, he’d be considered weird, cos in her eyes it isn’t needed.

In my personal opinion, women are the most homophobic, and think they know their man.

Please don’t shoot me down, but growing up in a very female environment has made me somewhat cynical."

I am surprised that you think more women are homophobic than men. The women I come into contact with are tolerant and accepting of gay and bisexual men.

However I am not saying you are wrong in thinking that more women are homophobic than men.

I cannot find any studies or statistics on this particular aspect of homophobia but it would be interesting to realise the results, if a study was carried out.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ottominwatford_45  (M)  over a year ago

I would love to take bareback

XXX pic...
login to view

"I would love to take bareback"

Get you tin hat ready. You're about to be shot at, lol.

XXX pic...
login to view

Before my wife and i went our separate ways she always preferred anal sex, she loved it and i loved providing it,But it was only ever between us, I should that would be the same with gay couples, as long as they only go with just their partners.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATURE HORNY LIVERPOOL BI  (M)  over a year ago

Who infects who ? Top infects the bottom , or the bottom infects the top ? Anybody know ?

XXX pic...
login to view

"Who infects who ? Top infects the bottom , or the bottom infects the top ? Anybody know ?"

Usually it's the top that infects the bottom.

XXX pic...
login to view

It is the person that carries the virus

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATURE HORNY LIVERPOOL BI  (M)  over a year ago

That's what I thought

"It is the person that carries the virus"

XXX pic...
login to view

"It is the person that carries the virus"

No, you're wrong there.

It's not easy to contract HIV if you only top.

You would need a way for the virus to enter the body. Maybe a scratch or an abrasion.

the urethra?

XXX pic...
login to view

"the urethra?"

That's quite tough with no membrane to pass through, and the acid in urine would kill it.

*W321 By *W321  (M)  over a year ago

It's a very sensible question and I honestly don't know the answer. Could be that HIV/AIDS is still wrongly perceived as an exclusively gay disease. Absolutely no idea how common anal sex is between straight couple whether in a relationship or just having casual sex. With the absence of a prostate do females enjoy anal sex? A friend of mine told me she tried it once and it was terribly painful. Never to be repeated."

Some of them REALLY enjoy it. Might be wrong but I have a feeling those who don't simply haven't tried with the right man yet.

It's a very sensible question and I honestly don't know the answer. Could be that HIV/AIDS is still wrongly perceived as an exclusively gay disease. Absolutely no idea how common anal sex is between straight couple whether in a relationship or just having casual sex. With the absence of a prostate do females enjoy anal sex? A friend of mine told me she tried it once and it was terribly painful. Never to be repeated.

Some of them REALLY enjoy it. Might be wrong but I have a feeling those who don't simply haven't tried with the right man yet. "

Its not necessarily a matter as to whether a person enjoys BB its about protecting oneself against not only stds including HIV but also from bacterial infections.

Responsibility and the care of self and partners come into play. (no pun intended).

*W321 By *W321  (M)  over a year ago

Some of them REALLY enjoy it. Might be wrong but I have a feeling those who don't simply haven't tried with the right man yet.

Its not necessarily a matter as to whether a person enjoys BB its about protecting oneself against not only stds including HIV but also from bacterial infections.

Responsibility and the care of self and partners come into play. (no pun intended). "

I was referring to the previous posters point about women and whether they enjoy anal or not.

Responsibility and the care of self and partners come into play. (no pun intended).

I was referring to the previous posters point about women and whether they enjoy anal or not. "

Some women enjoy anal many don't. In my experience I only ever came across one woman who enjoyed anal sex but that was a few years ago.

I may be completely wrong but I wonder with the advent of online porn more str8 couples are into anal sex these days. I wonder if there are polls on this subject.

"ii would love to try bareback either way, just to try it once"

Knowledge is power. Knowing your own status, knowing about HIV, who is at risk and how to protect yourself AND others.

I only have unprotected (Bareback) sex with my partner. Generally don't bother looking for anal sex with anyone else because its so good without a condom. Shooting a load inside his ass is amazing and feeling his prostate pulse as he has an orgasm is fantastic.

If you have ever been in that situation when you have a fine looking cock rubbing up against your hole which is relaxed and gagging for it, then simply abstaining or rummaging in your things for a condom is for lots of guys, not an option.

Even these days, its hard to ask your partner/pickup/fabguys date if he knows his HIV status, mostly because you may not know your own. Get your own house in order first by having a check up at your local clinic and include HIV.

Chances are you are negative. Then you can say as much to who you have sex with and if have some degree of certainty that the bloke you have sex with is negative too then its not so much a taboo thing.

PreP is the thing to be on now. Same medication used to successfully treat HIV, but you have to pay for it. It will prevent you from being infected with HIV if you were to ever have sex with someone who has HIV (and more importantly) DOESN'T KNOW HE HAS IT. See how important testing is? That's the knowledge bit.

Like condoms, it is a successful tool against HIV infections for some guys.

Theres a trial on the use of Selphi testing kits, DIY HIV tests you can do at home, which for SOME guys, may be a better option if nerves at the clinic is putting them off. You can find information about Selphi kits and PreP on the THT website.

Cheers

XXX pic...
login to view

When my wife and i were together as a couple she loved it,in fact she preferred it to vaginal sex, When the mood was right as soon as we got in the bedroom she was on ll fours, head in the pillow and bum in the air, I loved it too, it was so much tighter,I never really knew the attraction until we started living separate lives and i started taking anal on a regular basis, know i know why she loved it .

By *allingken  (M)  over a year ago

"When my wife and i were together as a couple she loved it,in fact she preferred it to vaginal sex, When the mood was right as soon as we got in the bedroom she was on ll fours, head in the pillow and bum in the air, I loved it too, it was so much tighter,I never really knew the attraction until we started living separate lives and i started taking anal on a regular basis, know i know why she loved it ."

Your post has made me horny lol

You lucky sod.

XXX pic...
login to view

seem to be getting of subject here, wishing I could delete this post, not after advice just cock

By *rian1967  (M)  over a year ago

If you're worried/embarrassed about getting tested, the PLEASE GIVE BLOOD. Statistically you're unlikely to be infected, and if you are it gets screened so no harm to 3rd parties.

And if you are not positive, your blood will save lives.

have gone bareback the guy was std free and so was I .it was great skin in my bum lovely

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orchlight  (M)  over a year ago

How many people have STDs or are HIV+ but are, themselves diagnosed or unaware I wonder?

I really need to be fucked by a nice cock, in my mind I want to feel his meat bareback, I would rather skin than rubber, I also really want to feel the warm spunk pumping inside me.

BUT... I am too scared and in fear of getting something, So my question is.... would you catch something if the other guy like myself is completely clean free of everything????

XXX pic...
login to view

"I really need to be fucked by a nice cock, in my mind I want to feel his meat bareback, I would rather skin than rubber, I also really want to feel the warm spunk pumping inside me.

BUT... I am too scared and in fear of getting something, So my question is.... would you catch something if the other guy like myself is completely clean free of everything????

"

No you wouldn't.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingeslut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"I really need to be fucked by a nice cock, in my mind I want to feel his meat bareback, I would rather skin than rubber, I also really want to feel the warm spunk pumping inside me.

"

Really you should both have refrained from barebacking for at lest 3 weeks, then been tested and confirmed HIV negative as well as STI free, and not been with anyone else in the meantime, then you can feel confident.

I agree there is nothing quite like skin on skin, but only if the procedure above is adhered to.

XXX pic...
login to view

"

Really you should both have refrained from barebacking for at lest 3 weeks, then been tested and confirmed HIV negative as well as STI free, and not been with anyone else in the meantime, then you can feel confident.

I agree there is nothing quite like skin on skin, but only if the procedure above is adhered to."

Actually it's 3 months, not 3 weeks.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *.London   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"

Actually it's 3 months, not 3 weeks.

"

This would depend on which test you have had. The "drop of blood on a test strip and results in a few minutes" test is, indeed, only good enough to detect infection 3 months or more in the past.

But the "Fill this vial with blood up to the line and send it to the lab" test will show up infection as recently as four weeks...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arah_cd_4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I would love to try bareback as i'm told it feels amazing, the sensation of it gushing deep inside must be incredible but the fear of STD's far outweighs however good it might be.

Safe sex all the way for me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M)  over a year ago

"

This would depend on which test you have had. The "drop of blood on a test strip and results in a few minutes" test is, indeed, only good enough to detect infection 3 months or more in the past.

But the "Fill this vial with blood up to the line and send it to the lab" test will show up infection as recently as four weeks..."

This is not entirely accurate. Many factors have to be considered.

Most HIV testing is known as 4th generation testing. This detects both IgG and IgM antibodies and also HIV P24 viral capsid antigen.

The accuracy of both the testing kits and the lab equipment varies. There are several manufacturers of the 'blood drop' kits and also the machinery used in labs. They (in practise) produce differing results.

To get accurate results, testing should be done at 3 and 6 months. The P24 antigen might be detected 6 weeks after exposure but the test can still give a negative HIV result at this stage.

Some of the newer tests can detect HIV at 3 weeks, but it is important to know which test is being done.

Before treatment can begin the doctor needs to know if you have HIV-1 or HIV-2, which means more testing.

The once you have been diagnosed you have to take toxic meds for the rest of your life. These can fuck up your liver, kidneys and heart. Is it really worth it?

Seems to me there a lot of people out there who think they know all about testing but in fact only know a little. Best advice to give is seek the help of a professional and unless your absolutely certain on both sides wrap it up.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I really need to be fucked by a nice cock, in my mind I want to feel his meat bareback, I would rather skin than rubber, I also really want to feel the warm spunk pumping inside me

"

Regretfully it's a bit of a myth that you can feel gushing or warmth from an ejaculation inside you.

The spunk is not warm because it comes out at body temperature which is the same as inside your anus. You would only detect it if there was a relative difference.

The force of ejaculate is nowhere near powerful enough for you to register it in a tight confined space where there arent that many nerve endings, the reality of it is if there enough to make a difference inside then things will just get sloppier and more lubed.

The effect is that you feel the bucking of the penis as it ejaculates and your brain fills in the rest.

You are imagining it and that's a heavy risk to take for a daydream lol

You will feel a difference at the entrance to the anus because there are so many nerve endings there. There and really only there is where you would detect meat rather than the surface of the condom.

I agree with what Moondog says above. True I have never been a fan of receiving anal sex and the last time I received it bareback must be at least 35 years ago. You feel the guys penis pulsate inside you as he cums but you feel that whether he is wearing a condom or bareback. I'm sure you don't feel his sperm shooting in you but you may feel it leaking out afterwards. There is not a lot of difference in sensation either with or without a condom. From the 'givers' point of view it is more hygienic as you don't get any of the unmentionable smeared on your cock. Even with extensive douching it cannot always be avoided.

Yes the experience is more intimate so my advice would be to get yourself into a serious monogamous relationship then you can bareback to your hearts content.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingeslut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I realise that my 3 week recommendation was incorrect, at my age I get confused very easily, especially when I haven't had any cock for a while, can some kind soul please help me out....

By *onjj  (M) 41 weeks ago

for complete sex bb is best. when I was younger b4 hiv ect the mature guy were my favourite as the young cum to quick.now its safe every time and the condom helps him to get it all in, when he cums I like him to push in deep and shoot, kissing me until it softens and slides out

Add a new message to this topic