New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364744 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Dick camera

See newest message in thread

Dick camera

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *avcum2    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Any of you guys on here have ever had a camera in your cock pipe I would like to know what's it like and do you feel it. In hospital Sunday to have it done.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*abbitt By *abbitt  (M)  over a year ago

No but lf you had it up there regularly you could make a weekly documentary and call it Springwatch.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A couple of my friends have had it done thet found it to be more uncomfortable than painful but found the embarrassment was worse

*ig1963 By *ig1963   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Had it done several times, don't hurt as such, but can be embarrassing. Peeing after can sting a bit.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickyboy  (M)  over a year ago

i have had the pleasure of having a camera pushed up from back end with about 8 staff in all watching mmm embarrassment? well yes but you must always rememember they have seen it all before . it was a strange feeling as they went right up and i mean a long long way . you feel something like a worm in your chest very strange and sort of worrying feeling which seemed ok at first but after a while was glad it was over . ive also had the camera down the throat which i did not enjoy but some things in life are not fun but have to be done . ive not had the pleasure of one up my cock but would think its the same sort of feeling as from the back and depends how far up it goes . the main thing i found was to try and relax . tell yourself with eyes closed your someone nice like the beach in hot sun etc and think about that not the feelings you feel . you will be fine . there are so many other things they could do to you than that which im certain you would not enjoy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kjoe  (M)  over a year ago

Hi had this done with a turps op last March I did not have any pain at the time or afterwards had a catheter fitted for 24 hours

don't worry about it, had a turp too a number of years ago and no cum but it's saved a fortune on tissues, cum into bladder, you'll be numb in the penis when they are probing you but it doesn't hurt, uncomfortable if they withdraw it too quickly.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"A couple of my friends have had it done thet found it to be more uncomfortable than painful but found the embarrassment was worse "

Probably having the director, cameramen and lighting guys is a bit much. Well it is done in the theatre!

Also worrying if the director shouts "Cut".

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arriedbicock2  (M)  over a year ago

I’ve had the pleasure a couple of times now and it’s fine. Can’t really feel anything!

"A couple of my friends have had it done thet found it to be more uncomfortable than painful but found the embarrassment was worse

Probably having the director, cameramen and lighting guys is a bit much. Well it is done in the theatre!

Also worrying if the director shouts "Cut"."

But the Best boy makes it all alright.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antieman1947  (M)  over a year ago

I had a camera up my cock last year felt nothing really but had to pee a lot after wards

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I had a camera up my cock last year felt nothing really but had to pee a lot after wards "

Did all that peeing wash it out OK or is it still up there!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

My dick is like the M1 with the amount of cameras that have been up it. A few years ago one of the nurses who did the procedure was someone I went to school with, which was quite a comedy.

After my TURBT the first couple of pisses were like pissing broken glass when the catheter came out. People say piles is the most painful operation known to man, I'll bet those who say that have never had a TURBT. But just the camera up isn't painful, just a little sting as others have said.

By *onjj  (M)  over a year ago

had it done a few times.it was not painful a bit uncomfortable. I enjoyed the attention

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 41 weeks ago

Had similar gimme that gas and air could do without the feeling your gonna shit yourself afterwards and that stuff they give you to clear you out stand back!!!!!

Add a new message to this topic