New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login362912 members (130 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > CBT

See newest message in thread

CBT

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hrisbar  (M) 19 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi, interested in this but not knowing

Much about it looking for info about this interested in being a dom or learning to be if anyone can message any help or knowledge as a guide

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *art_D   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

You might be best to learn by being sub and letting someone experienced let you know what it feels like & what some of the techniques are.

Safety is the most important thing and would you let a complete novice loose on you?

I am very careful with any 'treatments' in this area.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ump-your-cum-here  (M) 19 weeks ago

What's CBT

By *otoned  (M) 19 weeks ago

"What's CBT"

Cock & ball torture

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ump-your-cum-here  (M) 19 weeks ago

Fuck that.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 19 weeks ago

Just catch your 'bit' in your zip

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

I know a guy who’s into this, when he first said CBT, I thought he meant Controlled Breathing Technique, a bit out of my league, but after a laugh I was more than happy to give his balls a squeeze.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

I thought CBT was Cognitive Behavioural Therapay, thinking about it I'm not far wrong.

No, it’s Compulsory Basic Training if you want to learn to ride a motorbike and get a licence

"No, it’s Compulsory Basic Training if you want to learn to ride a motorbike and get a licence"

I think I will pass on learning to ride a motorbike. This reminds me of the guys who love being stung by stinging nettles, takes all sorts I guess.

"No, it’s Compulsory Basic Training if you want to learn to ride a motorbike and get a licence"

I passed my motorbike test at 17. No training and the test took about 15 minutes. Those were the days.

*revor73 By *revor73   premium paying member (M) 19 weeks ago

Took my bike test 1959 in Balsall Heath, went 2 days before to sus the route, the examiner could only see the candidate from 2 points. Turned up on the day and they’d demolished everything, Examiner could see everything for miles - still passed!

I took my last CBT earlier this year cost me £100. The most difficult thing for me was doing U turns. Which is something I have never needed to do on the road. Sadly have to give up motorcycle riding now for health reasons.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ister Pfister   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

Same as....when the examiner used to jump out in front of you for the emergency stop!

Happy days indeed

"Hi, interested in this but not knowing

Much about it looking for info about this interested in being a dom or learning to be if anyone can message any help or knowledge as a guide "

i have sent you a pm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 19 weeks ago

Just gone back to two wheels this year, first time I've rode a bike legally in this country for longer than I want to remember. Kicking myself for not doing a lot sooner. But a bit miffed that over the years the directives have chipped away at what I am now eligible to ride. So back into test taking mode if I want something reasonably sized.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *.London   profile verified by photo (M) 19 weeks ago

Newcocol wrote:

"Just gone back to two wheels this year, first time I've rode a bike legally in this country for longer than I want to remember. Kicking myself for not doing a lot sooner. But a bit miffed that over the years the directives have chipped away at what I am now eligible to ride. So back into test taking mode if I want something reasonably sized. "

Ah, so I guess you've taken your CBT - to keep this on topic. Of course, your CBT was the Compulsory Basic Training for riding a motorcycle...

Oh, I ride bikes, too. Biggest is a BMW K75, but these days it's more likely to be a Carnielli Motograiella - a fairly rare tiny little moped.

I too passed my test at 17 and over the years have had many years. Had a break for 10 years bought a Goldwing but handling was rubbish! Now have a ST 1100 Pan it's brill .

"I too passed my test at 17 and over the years have had many years. Had a break for 10 years bought a Goldwing but handling was rubbish! Now have a ST 1100 Pan it's brill ."

I bought a Goldwing a few years ago. Looked good but not so good to ride. As you say the handling was rubbish so soon got rid of it. Sadly had to give up motorbikes for health reasons.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 19 weeks ago

"Newcocol wrote: Just gone back to two wheels this year, first time I've rode a bike legally in this country for longer than I want to remember. Kicking myself for not doing a lot sooner. But a bit miffed that over the years the directives have chipped away at what I am now eligible to ride. So back into test taking mode if I want something reasonably sized.

Ah, so I guess you've taken your CBT - to keep this on topic. Of course, your CBT was the Compulsory Basic Training for riding a motorcycle...

Oh, I ride bikes, too. Biggest is a BMW K75, but these days it's more likely to be a Carnielli Motograiella - a fairly rare tiny little moped."

Yes, sadly I am restricted to a 125, I'll probably look around for an XL125 for now, I think they are a particularly lovely bike, and I like the V twin as well. They do seem to keep their value very well, which is a two sided coin depending on whether you're buying or selling.

i have ridden motorcycles for far longer than i care to remember , i currently own a yamaha v max , and a triumph speed triple , and much as i like banter about bikes , the OP was about cbt, which unless i am greatly mistaken , was not refering to anything to do with motorcycles , lets keep it sunny side up guys ehh

Add a new message to this topic