New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login361400 members (133 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > pics

See newest message in thread

pics

*ikrob By *ikrob   premium paying member (M) 11 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

why does someone put16 pics in the photo section?one is enough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atinesque  (M) 11 weeks ago

It's difficult to determine in which single photo we'd look our most attractive, because it's hard to know all of what a guy might be looking for.

The members' photo section is one place in which diversity isn't a self-destructive lie. I have over 20 in mine and it took me a fair old while to take them, then pick the best ones for posting.

My advice is that you peruse them, and enjoy. That's what the folks put them there for.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 11 weeks ago

As long as the pictures are genuine I cannot see a problem. 16 is not a lot. some guys have more like 160. Must admit I cannot see the point of a dozen or more pictures of the same thing e.g. an erect cock, but really why not?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hanger   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

Variety is the spice of life!

On a profile, one pic to me, is not enough. It sometimes indicates laziness, or perhaps excessive self importance.

Let's face it, most guys are are on sites like this to meet other guys. Your profile is an advertisement. In many ways, there is little as complicated as a human being and so a single pic is unlikely to give much of an idea about the person!

Also from the physical aspect, some people hate or find repulsive what others love, so it helps to show more than just one aspect of yourself!

My pics tell quite a lot about me. Yes in many people's eyes, I am kinky with a wide spread of interests. One pic would just not give the right impression. A profile can only say so much about someone and a series of pics tell so much more!

Of course, as has been said by others, this is assuming that the pics are genuine and equally importantly, relatively recent.

I realise that not everyone will agree with my thoughts, but then it would be so boring if everyone were the same!!

*t one fell swoop By *t one fell swoop  (M) 11 weeks ago

"Variety is the spice of life!

On a profile, one pic to me, is not enough. It sometimes indicates laziness, or perhaps excessive self importance. "

I think over having - as some people do - over 200 cock pics indicates that...

ignore that first 'over' - it's a bit excessive...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *earhunteruk1   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

As said above, as long as there’s variety in the pictures then I’d say that having multiple is fine. I’ve seen profiles which have multiple pics purely of their cock, or ass, or face (selfies) which I find rather excessive when it’s all of just one thing.

Also, you can find out more about the person from their pics. For example I’ve seen a profile where the guy says he has no tattoos, but he has a face pic which clearly shows a guy with tattoos on his neck. Or some people who don’t choose TV/TS/CD when they set up their profile but have pics showing that they cross dress.

I’d say profile detail and pics should balance each other out when it comes to the viewer getting an idea of what the person is like from their profile. Detail alone or pics alone can only tell so much, and when it’s one without the other then i tend to skip over them because they haven’t provided enough for me to get an idea of who they are and what they’re about. Like if there’s lots of details but no pics, a fair amount of people ignore them anyway, but I feel if there’s multiple pics but just a brief profile or a one liner like ‘ask me’ then I tend to find that equally disinteresting.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *artinfrimley   premium paying member (M) 11 weeks ago

I like to see multiple pics on a profile, especially face pics as it usually shows if someone is more serious about meeting. People also don’t look right in one but better in another etc...

I do however not get the 16 pics of your cock and nothing else, or the tops with pics of only there bum and bottoms with no bum or face pic! I sometimes think people don’t actually know what top/bottom means!

As the ancient Greeks said: Everything in moderation...

Add a new message to this topic