New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Account deleted after meet arranged

See newest message in thread

Account deleted after meet arranged

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayboy99   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Why do some people arrange a meet then cancel at last minute chicken then delete there account when I try to reply. Why do I even bother???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uymann  (M)  over a year ago

I think they get off on the build up and excitement of it all? Probably have a wank then realise it’s because they were super horny. That or they fear your gonna black mail them perhaps. I’ve had it done to me so am super chosie how I meet.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

It's happened to me several times on F/G and another site that no longer exists. Could just be a wind up by some bored schoolkid but more likely to be someone who just gets cold feet about the shock of actually physically meeting someone.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayboy99   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I think they get off on the build up and excitement of it all? Probably have a wank then realise it’s because they were super horny. That or they fear your gonna black mail them perhaps. I’ve had it done to me so am super chosie how I meet. "

I think I'm gonna be chosie now myself as I have had lots like that latly

By *uymann  (M)  over a year ago

Or the other one I find - on the occasions when I’m looking for a hook up and meet, no one is available but when I can’t then I’m inundated with messages wanting a meet lol ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aduro   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

In the isle of man i thought its occurence was due to them chickening out and then being embarrassed. Here in the southeast i do think its a game that a lot of guys are addicted to. The stupid thing is whe bthey tell you their phone was lost or broken, then, months later they come back with tg

He same phone and try again to wind you up. If you could name and shame them all, that would b satisfying but then you'd get a reputation for dobbing people in!

Add a new message to this topic