New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365542 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Buying new underwear.

See newest message in thread

Buying new underwear.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rettypoly15denier  (M) 36 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Can I ask if I'm a 28in waist with a short leg (29in) how can I translate that into lady's clothing . ie panties stockings and suspenders. I'm happy to shop in say bebenhams or m&s . Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *limsubguy  (M) 36 weeks ago

size 28 inch is a size 10 ish

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

did you ever go shopping for some new gear? I find that I wear a suspender belt a size down otherwise it just get pulled down by the stockings. I would go for an 8 for you for sussies. FOr knickers depends on what you are after. 8 would be tight 10 probably fit nicely, anyhting else give you a bit more wiggle room. Some of mine are tight to pull my dick in and give me a feminine mound. some are loose so my dick gets lightly held in place and I can feel the satin under my little balls, Get M&S hold ups they are by far the best.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

For nylons I suggest stockings hq on line...amazing selection and size charts for length and shoe size

Xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

I buy some of mine in Primark as someone said you are probably size 10 depending on how tight you want them to fit

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lain51   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

Anne Summers staff brilliant. totally unphasedby cross dressers in my exoerience and v v helpful. At end if day. they are there to sell stuff!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingmaster1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

i buy my panties/thongs in marks the girls know me and help me one of them goes out of her way to help??

*ummertime01 By *ummertime01  (TV/TS/CD) 25 weeks ago

I buy my own lingerie and female clothing and have for years.

Only one place has had anyone give a second glance when I buy my undies. I also try on dresses in shops too.

As long as you are cool about it then almost always the staff are too. There are sections of the community whose religious teachings are very anti crossdressing. Steer clear of those establishments!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ants2weartights  (TV/TS/CD) 25 weeks ago

Same size as me im slim too.

Would love to be dressed up by another and with you aswell

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inkywinkle  (TV/TS/CD) 17 weeks ago

I've brought my own for over 30 years , in store and in recent years online but recently for the first time I used an ann summers store, I asked the assistant as I couldn't find my size suspender belt, then she asked if I wanted deep, she preferred deep she said so I told her so did I and that I found them more comfortable, we ended up chatting for ages and she let me try a couple of items on with her help, we swapped numbers and are becoming good friends, best store visit ever

By *ummycum   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

Fashion World do a nice app with all sorts for men and women at fairly reasonable prices if you want mail order but bear in mind that If you do order they put you on a mailing list if that’s a problem.

*un Bi Boy By *un Bi Boy   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

I only buy underwear but I buy myself. it is difficult as i'm neally blind and have a guide dog. i'm not ready to say they are for me yet. I have used Primark M&S Peacocks and we have a nice shop in the Lowry Cameal which do some nice items and always some a great prices.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orfolk_Naturist   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 16 weeks ago

Apart from charity shops where I buy a lot of my dresses and outer wear the staff are always helpful and many will talk to you about your choices. I do like sainsbury's knickers. Especially the full briefs. Never had a problem at any store except Hanes in California where the girl questioned "These are size 8. Oversize" replying "yes they are my size" she then looked puzzled "but these are ladies panties" when I replied "yes they are for me" she laughed finished and closed the till, run over to her colleagues and told them.

I walked over to three girls smiling and laughing "Thank you, I will wear them and enjoy them" smiled and left. Only in America.

UK no problems. Go to a store and ask for help.

By *ormat  (M) 16 weeks ago

As if men in California never wear panties...

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Americans like to dress but are definitely far less open about it. I doubt many would walk into a shop and say the panties were for them.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *D Antonia    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 16 weeks ago

Like previous comentators I found Ann Summers incredibly helpful when I started wearing lingerie. At first I pretended that I was buying for my wife, but after a while one of the girls asked if I was shopping for myself. She showed me which styles look better on flat chests and gave me the advice about going one or two sizes down on the suspender belt. ( we don't have hips to keep the belt up). I would thoroughly recommend the store at the Marble Arch end of Oxford Street , apparently lots of guys shop there.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orfolk_Naturist   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 16 weeks ago

"Americans like to dress but are definitely far less open about it. I doubt many would walk into a shop and say the panties were for them."

Yes I think it was because of the posh British man, asking for panties. By the way these were Hanes Full Nylon briefs. Love them because they look very 70s and feel awesome.

Michelle xxx

Add a new message to this topic