New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login361265 members (141 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > TS woes....

See newest message in thread

TS woes....

By *eyley  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So the number one reason that people had with transitioning Transgender having access to women only access points, has an example of the complete nightmare...

SCREAMING HEADLINES: (such as these will make things difficult to the TS community, but its something they will have to face up to.)

.....A transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted two inmates at a women's jail and had previously r***d two other women has been given a life sentence.

Karen White attacked two women in 2017 while on remand at the HMP New Hall, in Wakefield, for other offences.

White, 52, who identifies as a woman and is transitioning, was described as a "predator" who was a danger to women and children, Leeds Crown Court heard.

She must serve a minimum of nine years for r**e, sexual assault and wounding.

The court heard White, who was born male, used her "transgender persona" to put herself in contact with vulnerable women.

Your thoughts....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

What were the authorities thinking about letting him into a woman's prison? The only transgender people who should be allowed into a gaol of their new gender identity would be after they have had full sex reassignment surgery.

By *aravaggio  (M) 2 weeks ago

I'll probably upset a few by saying this, but I'm not one to toe the party line on this or any other subject. In my opinion, anyone who wants to change sex should be in a mental institution, not prison. "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body … sob .. sob". ……… No you're not! You're a fruit cake!

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

Just heard that White has been sentanced to Life for sexually assulting the two inmates of a womans prison and the two r***s of two other women, now the questions are, 1; if bearing in mind the reason 'she' was on remand why was she held in a womans prison 2; which gender of prison will 'she' serve her sentance?

By *nubis51  (M) 2 weeks ago

"I'll probably upset a few by saying this, but I'm not one to toe the party line on this or any other subject. In my opinion, anyone who wants to change sex should be in a mental institution, not prison. "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body … sob .. sob". ……… No you're not! You're a fruit cake!"

"I'll probably upset a few by saying this, but I'm not one to toe the party line on this or any other subject. In my opinion, anyone who wants to change sex should be in a mental institution, not prison. "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body … sob .. sob". ……… No you're not! You're a fruit cake!"

Oh Mr C. Your bedside manner is second to none

"Just heard that White has been sentenced to Life for sexually assaulting the two inmates of a woman's prison and the two r***s of two other women, now the questions are, 1; if bearing in mind the reason 'she' was on remand why was she held in a woman's prison 2; which gender of prison will 'she' serve her sentence?"

I do need educating, because am I right in my understanding that you now do not have to have a period of transitioning to be referred as the opposite gender. So you can visually a man but tick the box stating you are a woman and that's it, you can waltz into any institution under that identity. Therefore he will be going back to a woman's prison?

Indeed if he is sent to a men's prison, surely the TS will say that he is being unfairly punished due to his gender...

I can see the Fox News Network having a field day and 'Agent Orange' ramping up the ban on TS/TG not using certain toilets and the issues surrounding the military...

Oh Well...

Sorry for the typos!

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

As i understand things, and i could be very wrong here, but 'she' still had a penis and was on remand for r**e so it does beg the question who made the decision to place 'her' in a female prison and are they in anyway accountable?

At the moment this creature is being held in HMP Leeds which it a male prison. 'It' is due to be sentenced today. Has a long list of previous convictions including sexual assault. A former partner has said he/she/it was not transgender but just an occasional crossdresser. If this despicable creature still wants to identify as a woman than he/she/it should be given immediate gender reassignment surgery by a not very well qualified surgeon who needs the practise.

By *nubis51  (M) 2 weeks ago

"At the moment this creature is being held in HMP Leeds which it a male prison. 'It' is due to be sentenced today. Has a long list of previous convictions including sexual assault. A former partner has said he/she/it was not transgender but just an occasional crossdresser. If this despicable creature still wants to identify as a woman than he/she/it should be given immediate gender reassignment surgery by a not very well qualified surgeon who needs the practise."

Much as I agree with you, you do realise that your comment will have the Human Rights taliban up in arms about it!

By *annyboy87  (M) 2 weeks ago

"As i understand things, and i could be very wrong here, but 'she' still had a penis and was on remand for r**e so it does beg the question who made the decision to place 'her' in a female prison and are they in anyway accountable?"

mr Chris it’s the person that decided to put it in an female prison I would hold accountable

At the end of day if it’s got an penis it’s a man

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M) 2 weeks ago

If he ends up in _________ he'll probably accidentally on purpose commit "suicide", might take some organising, and usually it's reserved for certain individuals who's crime is that horrific.

I was a bit dubious myself, but the ex cons who told me about that sort of thing were absolutely convinced.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antyboy101  (M) 2 weeks ago

The M o J has apologised for not taking into account previous offending history.

Requests from prisoners whose legal gender does not match their self identity gender are carried out by the transgender case board which must consider previous offending .This was not done.

So White was able to manipulate the failings of the justice system.

TERFs and ,by the sound of it,some of the people on here,should not be able to use this case as an example to prevent reform of the GRA.But,of course,they will.

Add a new message to this topic