New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > How well do you know your friends?

See newest message in thread

How well do you know your friends?

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I constantly have the fantasy that i'll randomly come accross a friend of mine on this website. We never knew each other were into that sort of thing, and from then on your best bud could also be your secret fuck bud.

I do daydream about it alot, and would love for it to happen haha. Anyone else think the same or feel the same way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olBiplay   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

When I saw a friend of mine on here once I knew that wouldn't happen, for a start he was married to my ex Girlfriend so wasn't gonna go there. There is a few friends I would love to see on here, I'd definitely message them with a few hints and be well up for a friends with benefits thing

*amishmac By *amishmac  (M) 46 weeks ago

Found a friend on another site. I have known him for 12 years and there has never been any indication that he is gay. Likewise, I think he would be surprised if he knows I like men! Not sure if I should start dropping hints! Don't see him that often but are likely to be working together in the next few months so will be with him a lot!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eightonpa1   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

"Found a friend on another site. I have known him for 12 years and there has never been any indication that he is gay. Likewise, I think he would be surprised if he knows I like men! Not sure if I should start dropping hints! Don't see him that often but are likely to be working together in the next few months so will be with him a lot! "

Drop some hints I did a bit back & whenever my mate is in my area lets say my cock gets a good sucking for a start.

you would be surprised what a small world it is. if you found him there is a good chance he has seen you!

you would be surprised what a small world it is. if you found him there is a good chance he has seen you!

*9al By *9al  (M) 46 weeks ago

I was approached by a workmates son who had seen me on one of these sites , we tried to arrange a meet but difficult as he had girlfriend who did not know

By *annyboy87  (M) 46 weeks ago

I almost met up with my father in law on sister site only realised when he gave me address

Deliverance anyone? You don't play the banjo, do you Danny?

*amishmac By *amishmac  (M) 46 weeks ago

" you would be surprised what a small world it is. if you found him there is a good chance he has seen you! "

I do not use my real name and don't have a face pic. He might recognise the kilt in my profile pic as he borrowed it once!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reatedbear   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

I ended up giving a friends husband a blow job thru a glory hole in a cottage a few years back. I came out of the lock up after he came and washed my hands, inquisitive to see what the bloke looked like. I was rather shocked when I saw who it was. It was at an antiques fair where I was selling and so was he and he came up to my stall later and asked if t was me who had...so I said yes. I had him a few times after that. Another chap was the son of a friend of mine...a young 19 year old, wirey little chav but very cute. We chatted on social media one night and the talk came round to sex so I asked him if he wanted to come round to mine and he did. It was a bitter disappointment as he was a coke head and couldn't perform. Couldn't get hard and all he wanted to do was suck my cock which I was ok with but I wanted more. We never had another meet and he is now in prison...wonder I he's getting much action in there!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 46 weeks ago

I've not found any friends on gay sites but I have found a former work colleague who I could not stand. I also found a young guy who I had to dismiss from my company's employ. Rather fancied him but didn't think it appropriate to contact him in the circumstances.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reatedbear   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

" I also found a young guy who I had to dismiss from my company's employ. Rather fancied him but didn't think it appropriate to contact him in the circumstances."

So Nordic, you gave him the sack but at the same time, wanted his sack!!

By *ormat  (M) 46 weeks ago

Sack'em and suck'em!

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M) 46 weeks ago

My cousin is on one, he's always been an utter cock hound, but shocked me a bit he fucks guys! Never thought he'd do that, he was always so homophobic. Now if he's spotted me I doubt he'd be the slightest bit surprised or shicked and they've always thought it of me.

" I also found a young guy who I had to dismiss from my company's employ. Rather fancied him but didn't think it appropriate to contact him in the circumstances.

So Nordic, you gave him the sack but at the same time, wanted his sack!!"

In a nutshell yes. He only had himself to blame for getting the sack.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *0gazza  (M) 46 weeks ago

Several years ago, went into a local cottage and looked through the gloryhole to see the father of my then girlfriend.

He didn't recognise me but it did make me laugh when I was at their house sometimes and he made an excuse to go out for a while!!!!

Haha, man im loving some of these replies. Ive yet to meet anyone ive known, but i think about it often and whatd happen if it came up. Certainly wouldnt mind being taken by my boss but maybe thats for another time lol.

I’ve come across a few people I know on (insert well known hookup app here) whenever I’m in the area. One was a friend from school, whose circumstances for coming out seemed a little unusual to me, but he’s the last person I’d want to know about me being bi so I’m staying well away from him. The other guy was a teacher from said school, he was fairly camp so most people assumed he was into guys, he’s winked (or the apps equivalent of winks) at me a couple times but I’ve just deleted them since he’s not my type anyway and as such I wouldn’t want any kind of teacher/former-student thing going on with him.

Also seen another person from school whilst in the area, though I’m not really sure if I actually knew him or not. I’ve been tempted to contact him a couple times, he’s pretty good looking and I think he’s my type, but I decided against it in the end.

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

I once bumped into a work colleague in a gay club. We'd been dealing with each other for years at work (diff depts). I had no idea he was gay. We said hello, but it was never mentioned again. I think he was shocked 'cos I was head to toe in leather.

On another occasion I fucked a guy in a sauna and afterwards he said "You're Steve ***** aren't you?" He had been a friend at school.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

I have spotted at least half a dozen guys I know online on gay sites. I have never said anything as I wouldn't want to embarrass them. I don't know how many have spotted me but I know a few have.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ristolcuriosity  (M) 46 weeks ago

Personally I think I would avoid anyone that I know for fear they would out me

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

Why would they out you when you're both in the same boat, so to speak? You might out them!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eightonpa1   profile verified by photo (M) 46 weeks ago

" you would be surprised what a small world it is. if you found him there is a good chance he has seen you! "

Like you seeing me. lol

*hyw By *hyw  (M) 46 weeks ago

I sucked a guy off in a local cottage cubicle about 2 years ago. I say sucked off but it was a bit of a mouth fuck until he came in my throat which was very nice. About a year later who should start working where I work but the same guy. If he recognised me he certainly didn't let on and he has since left. As I was on my knees and he could only see the top of my head most of the time it probably helped in him not recognising me (that's my theory anyway).

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ondon_Central  (M) 46 weeks ago

I always wish I would come across guys I know on webcam sites, especially straight guys who may come home a bit drunk, feel horny and decide to go on cam.

A few years ago I did spot an ex flat mate who was gay on Cam4. His profile name was almost exact to his real name which is what caught my attention. For the few years I shared a flat with him I never even saw him naked, but I saw everything on cam that night.

A little tip, a lot of guys on cams block people from their own country viewing them. If you install an IP blocker you can still see them.

Just remembered another though hardly a friend as I did not even know his name. We got chatting on another site and he sent me a full length naked picture of himself. I recognised him as an occasional customer who used to come in the hotel bar with a very pretty girl on his arm. I sent him a non face picture back but decided not to pursue it.

*ackbeams By *ackbeams   profile verified by photo (M) 45 weeks ago

I always use a different name on websites. On another site that I subscribe to I have posted lots of pictures. A few months ago a guy messaged me and we started to chat and it got a bit kinky. This went on for a while until one day he called me by my real name! I messaged back asking who he was and how he knew me (He didn't have face pic). He said he worked with me and we chat in work most days! I said it wasn't a problem to me. He then blocked me or deleted his account! I still have no idea who he is!

By *asper56  (M) 45 weeks ago

I've come across several members of my extended family,my cousin who's a lorry driver seen him several times at a local gay layby,his 3 sons all in there 20slove cock.Also had a uncle who was seen regularly down a local cottage

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 45 weeks ago

How do you know the layby is gay. It might be bi!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 45 weeks ago

"How do you know the layby is gay. It might be bi!"

As in Lay-Bi

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

met a guy on a sister site who gave a false address, when he came round he was so embarrassed that he was friends with my youngest son. didnt stop him shooting his load tho.

have also met the brother of another friend of same son a few times.

honour amongst thieves and all that. ( i hope)

I spent a day or two chatting online last year with a guy on an associated site, he had a couple of lovely body pics and sent me a couple of cock pics and I gave him access to my "friends only" pics and asked if he would like to pop over for a meet, at which he responded with my real name, which I hadn't disclosed and said "Sorry, ****** but I think you are a little too close to home" I still don't know who it was.......

Wow!! Having just looked at your profile pictures, i'd be more than willing to follow through if I knew you lol! Hot as fuck mate!!!!!

Add a new message to this topic