New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Bisexual

See newest message in thread

Bisexual

*eorge1955 By *eorge1955  (M) 41 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Why are there so many bisexuals that play behind their partners backs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

"Why are there so many bisexuals that play behind their partners backs "

Well, if I can cite my own personal experience. . . . . I love my wife and have been married to her for over 40 years. There are many facets to a loving relationship. Sex is just one of them so, when she stopped being interested in sex, I looked elsewhere.

I met up with other women whose company I enjoyed, I loved the sex but I wasn’t ready for the women’s aparent need for “loyalty, love and commitment” . . . . I just wanted sex.

Then one day, whilst away on business, I was approached by a guy in a hotel bar and we got chatting. He became my first male sexual partner and, in the 15 years since that chance meeting, I have enjoyed a variety of meetings with men (mainly married - my choice, cos they are more discreet, I find).

I do it behind my wife’s back because there is no way in this world that she would ever - and I mean ever - understand why I would like to meet guys for sexual arousal.

Men are from Mars, etc.

Bisexuality has filled the gap that existed in my life. It’s really that simple.

I hope this helps

Rich

*odSheffield By  *odSheffield    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

"Why are there so many bisexuals that play behind their partners backs

Well, if I can cite my own personal experience. . . . . I love my wife and have been married to her for over 40 years. There are many facets to a loving relationship. Sex is just one of them so, when she stopped being interested in sex, I looked elsewhere.

I met up with other women whose company I enjoyed, I loved the sex but I wasn’t ready for the women’s aparent need for “loyalty, love and commitment” . . . . I just wanted sex.

Then one day, whilst away on business, I was approached by a guy in a hotel bar and we got chatting. He became my first male sexual partner and, in the 15 years since that chance meeting, I have enjoyed a variety of meetings with men (mainly married - my choice, cos they are more discreet, I find).

I do it behind my wife’s back because there is no way in this world that she would ever - and I mean ever - understand why I would like to meet guys for sexual arousal.

Men are from Mars, etc.

Bisexuality has filled the gap that existed in my life. It’s really that simple.

I hope this helps

Rich "

Rich - this is exactly my position - thank you for explaining it so well. If home comforts were still available I possibly would not be here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ean3591  (M) 41 weeks ago

Me too.

I have sucked off more married men than gay guys. In roughly 15 years of this activity I have probably averaged one fresh married cock most weeks. It is a very rough calculation but I bet that is at least 500 guys who are not getting blown at home, if not more. A few became regulars for a period of time and a couple have remained good friends.

Women just don't seem to get it, the very occasional bit of sex would stop their men from straying, but I am not complaining.

I look upon at as a service to the community........

Will I get a knighthood?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ohn John321  (M) 41 weeks ago

richard_inhand

Expressed my situation perfectly as well. Only been married 35 years though!

And guess what - I don't feel any kind of remorse, it's a release for me.

We are like cars. If we don't get serviced regularly then we break down. No strings, no fuss.

whilst inmy youth in the 70s i was gay (though fairly closeted because of the attitudes of the time) i succumbed to the pressures of society and family and led a het rosexual life Whilst very happily married the sex has diminished much at the same time as mygay feelings have reemerged. i have decided not to deny my feelingss any longer but in deference to the feelings i have for my wife basically maintain a dual existence

"richard_inhand

Expressed my situation perfectly as well. Only been married 35 years though!

And guess what - I don't feel any kind of remorse, it's a release for me."

"whilst inmy youth in the 70s i was gay (though fairly closeted because of the attitudes of the time) i succumbed to the pressures of society and family and led a het rosexual life Whilst very happily married the sex has diminished much at the same time as mygay feelings have reemerged. i have decided not to deny my feelingss any longer but in deference to the feelings i have for my wife basically maintain a dual existence"

"Me too. "

Men are from Mars, etc.

I hope this helps

Rich

Rich - this is exactly my position - thank you for explaining it so well. If home comforts were still available I possibly would not be here."

By *avedoes  (M) 41 weeks ago

Well said!

"Well said!"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eycock12  (M) 41 weeks ago

I fully get this as similar to my situation

I think my answer to that is, "What the fuck has it got to do with you?" …….. Do you seriously expect bi men to tell their partners that they enjoy cock? What planet do YOU live on? Some might get away with it, but not many would gamble with a house and family by admitting stuff like that. Get real, and stop asking daft questions.

I think my answer to that is, "What the fuck has it got to do with you?" …….. Do you seriously expect bi men to tell their partners that they enjoy cock? What planet do YOU live on? Some might get away with it, but not many would gamble with a house and family by admitting stuff like that. Get real, and stop asking daft questions."

Wow! You really can’t beat a bit of healthy, open-minded debate, can you?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *xLedZepxx2    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

There are gay men on these sites that also play behind their partners backs

I think my answer to that is, "What the fuck has it got to do with you?" …….. Do you seriously expect bi men to tell their partners that they enjoy cock? What planet do YOU live on? Some might get away with it, but not many would gamble with a house and family by admitting stuff like that. Get real, and stop asking daft questions.

"

Its not a question that is debatable. For a debate to take place there has to be some kind of merit on both sides of the argument. Its the merits of the arguments that are up for debate. The OP's question has no merit, therefore it is not debatable. ………. in other words, its a daft question …

Its not a question that is debatable. For a debate to take place there has to be some kind of merit on both sides of the argument. Its the merits of the arguments that are up for debate. The OP's question has no merit, therefore it is not debatable. ………. in other words, its a daft question … "

“The OP’s question has no merit . . . “

That is your opinion, to which you are absolutely entitled in a world where freedom of speech is paramount. However, to label it as a daft question can come across as rather narrow-minded and judgemental. Two descriptions which none of would like, would we?

Let’s keep the chat friendly and less opinionated, perhaps, with good debate and, in this case, open discussion on what is actually happening to some men on this site.

Rich

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 41 weeks ago

If so many men don't get sex from their partners, then perhaps they should look in the mirror.

What gets me is that loads of bi men seem to dress in womens undies. A quick look on Fabguys and Fabswingers shows many who describe themselves as bi or straight, are wanking on cam dress in stupid pants.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie1987  (M) 41 weeks ago

For me it’s literally a guilty pleasure, a small yearning for something that I can’t get at home(cock, not sex). It’s hard to explain but I see being fucked as a pleasure but also as a bit of punishment too and I feel like I deserve it. I’ve broached the subject of dominance and role reversal with my partner but she has no desire for it. This is why I seek to be dominated elsewhere, however, not very often and not with lots of different partners. There is one guy that I’ve seen a few times(and hopefully will continue to see) but apart from him I’ve only ever had encounters with two other males, very briefly and not while I was with anyone else.

By *earnelg  (M) 41 weeks ago

I have always loved giving straight type men, married or with girlfriend, blow jobs and a good rimming.

My ultimate pleasure is afterwards before they leave they tell me that I give a great suck and rim, the blow job so much better than the wife/girlfriend can offer.

They are well pleased and so am I.

Some also want to fuck me, they need to fuck man for some deep psychological reason, they don't want anal with the female.

By *funwithmen  (M) 41 weeks ago

I have no problem with bi men - they are men wanting to get off and that is what I want too. I used to have a friend visit to get rimmed (he LOVED it) and blown - he was muscley and very appreciative but I knew his limits and that was okay.

I can understand the 'not getting that at home' and if a guy plays with permission I am not that fussed. My problem is that I would hate to have someone who loved me cheat behind my back. I know I am old fashioned!

When I used to cruise it was easier. Many of the men were str8, bi, curious - what ever they wanted to call themselves - or just horny and wanting to blow a load. No profile, no chat, just a look, a stiffening dick and... well you know what I mean. There are a number of men on these sites I would love to play with but I always come back to the feeling that I am helping them to lie to someone and potentially hurt them. My problem, my choice.

I am sure there are enough guys out there willing to oblige and I know that my sex life would be a hell of alot busier if I did play with partnered but..........

I know many of you will think my decision is wrong or unfair, some may agree but at the end of the day it is my feeling.

Discuss....

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

Probably because a lot of bi men have strong urges to have sex with other men that their wives/girlfriends would not appreciate. As long as they are discreet about it and take all the necessary precautions I don't see a problem.

Its not a question that is debatable. For a debate to take place there has to be some kind of merit on both sides of the argument. Its the merits of the arguments that are up for debate. The OP's question has no merit, therefore it is not debatable. ………. in other words, its a daft question …

“The OP’s question has no merit . . . “

That is your opinion, to which you are absolutely entitled in a world where freedom of speech is paramount. However, to label it as a daft question can come across as rather narrow-minded and judgemental. Two descriptions which none of would like, would we?

Let’s keep the chat friendly and less opinionated, perhaps, with good debate and, in this case, open discussion on what is actually happening to some men on this site.

Rich

"

Explain this so called merit that the OP has in his question. Its one of those questions that can be deemed pretty stupid, because if he didn't know the answer already, he must have been living in seclusion after being weaned. Therefore he knows the answer, therefore what's the point in asking the question? …… it couldn't possibly be that he wishes to have a roundabout go at bi men, could it??? …. Now, that is a question with merit. We don't know the answer, therefore it is worth debating.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie1987  (M) 41 weeks ago

Well if it is to have a go at Bi men then it is daft, because everyone is entitled to practice what they enjoy here and nobody is bisexual by choice, just like they’re not gay or straight by choice. Hopefully his question is more about seeking the more obscure answers and plain curiosity, rather than something more sinister.

I have added to your monologue, below.

“Explain this so called merit that the OP has in his question.”

How can I explain it? You were the one who introduced the notion that it was without merit.

“Its one of those questions that can be deemed pretty stupid, because if he didn't know the answer already, he must have been living in seclusion after being weaned.”

You make so many assumptions here . . . “Living in seclusion”? Evidence, please.

“Therefore he knows the answer”

Evidence please, again.

“therefore what's the point in asking the question? …… it couldn't possibly be that he wishes to have a roundabout go at bi men, could it??? …. Now, that is a question with merit.”

No - it is another of your assumptions.

“We don't know the answer, therefore it is worth debating.”

It might actually be a while lot easier if one were to answer the original question (to the best of your knowledge and without making assumptions about the OP) rather than utter line after line of what sounds like one just enjoys being argumentative

Rich

"

*9me! By *9me!  (M) 41 weeks ago

I was married and didn't ONCE get a blow job from her. I love a suck and have become a giver and taker now (and divorced!)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

There are gay men on these sites that also play behind their partners backs"

Well said! This is a fact. It's no one's business anyway. I suggest the Op looks up the definition of bisexual and reads about what we go through being bisexual

*riedatlast By  *riedatlast    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

What do we go through ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *xLedZepxx2    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

"What do we go through ?"

Yeah that puzzled me a bit, personally I don't go through anything, personally I fancy men but I'm not gay, I'm not confused, ashamed, conflicted, I'm very comfortable and happy with my sexuality.

Because I enjoy cock, but I don't want a divorce from my wife ……….. now, I maintain that you don't have to have an in depth knowledge of nuclear fission to work out that the vast majority of married bisexual men will give the same answer. Hence, it was a stupid question with what appears to be undertones of something against bisexuals … and I hasten to add, that is MY opinion, before anyone has a hissy fit and declares that I shouldn't say such things. ..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angkokjoe  (M) 41 weeks ago

I hate to raise the point that not only men are bisexual, many many ladies like to lick pussies and suck nipples and have the same done to them.

The use of strap-ons and dildos on each other and/or in groups goes on while you're at work is not unknown.

By the way, they don't tell their partners about it, partly because they want it to be a secret and because they don't want their partners joining in!

I work at a small hospital in Norfolk and there are a few hi sex women there once walked into a small storage room and caught this female couple banging away with a strap on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

Because I enjoy cock, but I don't want a divorce from my wife ……….. now, I maintain that you don't have to have an in depth knowledge of nuclear fission to work out that the vast majority of married bisexual men will give the same answer. Hence, it was a stupid question with what appears to be undertones of something against bisexuals … and I hasten to add, that is MY opinion, before anyone has a hissy fit and declares that I shouldn't say such things. .. "

What on earth does nuclear physics have to do with sex and sexual relationships? Doesn't make sense!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 41 weeks ago

Because I enjoy cock, but I don't want a divorce from my wife ……….. now, I maintain that you don't have to have an in depth knowledge of nuclear fission to work out that the vast majority of married bisexual men will give the same answer. Hence, it was a stupid question with what appears to be undertones of something against bisexuals … and I hasten to add, that is MY opinion, before anyone has a hissy fit and declares that I shouldn't say such things. ..

What on earth does nuclear physics have to do with sex and sexual relationships? Doesn't make sense! "

It's all to do with the hypotenuse and synchronised metamorphosis of a wheelbarrow obviously.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angkokjoe  (M) 41 weeks ago

"I work at a small hospital in Norfolk and there are a few hi sex women there once walked into a small storage room and caught this female couple banging away with a strap on "

Did they let you watch, take pics, join in!

By the liked your profile, great legs.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inger   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

"What do we go through ?"

Just my opinion on what I've been through since I was a teenager after all it is a forum for discussion? Others also feel the same as I've been messaged about it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

What on earth does nuclear physics have to do with sex and sexual relationships? Doesn't make sense!

It's all to do with the hypotenuse and synchronised metamorphosis of a wheelbarrow obviously. "

I thought maybe he had tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie1987  (M) 40 weeks ago

If I walked in one day and there was a chick grinding on my wife’s face/getting pegged/scissoring, it’d be.... Doioioingggg; instant hard-on!

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

What on earth does nuclear physics have to do with sex and sexual relationships? Doesn't make sense! "

If that was an attempt at humour, maybe 0/10?? If it was a serious question, do you also need help putting your pants on the right way round?? ..

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 35 weeks ago

So.... bi-sexuals have all been exposed to nuclear fission? I did wonder.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 35 weeks ago

"So.... bi-sexuals have all been exposed to nuclear fission? I did wonder."

It might be the equivalent of a nuclear explosion if some wives found out

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ondom lover   profile verified by photo (M) 35 weeks ago

I'm bi married i don't play behind my wife's back has she knows and ok with it she also has a strap on

She knows she can satisfy me sexually with herself and strap on but knows that the real thing with a man is different so let's me and has her rules

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hybimarried   profile verified by photo (M) 35 weeks ago

Exactly my position too, well explained.

By *etssee5  (M) 35 weeks ago

I just want to know if these people wearing the stupid pants also stand in the corner of a room in them, like the underwear version of a dunce cap? Maybe its a form of humiliation kinky buggers are into?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave37  (M) 35 weeks ago

I still have a pretty healthy sex life with my wife, a little more wouldn't go a miss right enough. But i discovered the first time i had a cock in my mouth at an early age i very much enjoyed it. I didn't know the word for it but i am absolutely bisexual. I don't really find men attractive just their cocks. So yes im a greedy bugger that wants both. Im bisexual and love being bisexual. Simple.

*ackbeams By *ackbeams   profile verified by photo (M) 35 weeks ago

This is my take on it and I don't mean to offend: I am in love with a great woman. We have been together for years but never married. I love to kiss her and cuddle on the couch together. We have a good sex life. For me being with a guy is purely a sexual thing. I doubt I could ever fall in love with a man. I will kiss if he wants to but can leave it. This may seem controversial but I feel that when I meet a man its 'wrong'. Its like I am being bad and doing something illegal.

Add a new message to this topic