New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365129 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Going outside dressed up

See newest message in thread

Going outside dressed up

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A couple of weeks ago I went into my garden fully dresses and it was such a rush I think Im ready to walk to the end of my road and back but don’t know if I should any advice would be helpful thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*D Davina By *D Davina   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

Hi Amy,

Going outdoors dressed is so liberating and sexy if its your thing. I love doing it, if you're nervous then try it at night or in the middle of the night when there is no one around to judge you (as narrow minded people do) The other alternative is go out in your car to a private place, get dressed there and have a walk around. Good luck 'girl'

XXX pic...
login to view
By *UBS67   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

out last night

showed in work dressed fully covered with mail cloths to get to car park drove to dead end of

road

stud out side car to remove mail cloths

had just got long mac over me as a car came out of a factory drive way three on bored

finished of with high hells wig and Brest

drove for 1 hour then had to find a place

to redress

4 cars past as i work to undress out side

best time as yet

By *eyley  (M) 30 weeks ago

Go to your local Wetherspoons and order an all day breakfast and a lager, you'll fit right in.

By *aravaggio  (M) 30 weeks ago

Don't do it …. you'll be forever branded as that pooftah up the road. Stick to dogging and cruising sites ….. AT NIGHT!!! Don't spoil the sites for the rest of us by wandering around in broad daylight and attracting the boys in blue via complaints from irate dog walkers. Its not what you might like to hear, but the majority of non-dressed players, groan inwardly when we see someone dressed get out of their car.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arits   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

I am maybe guessing that when you say dressed, you mean mostly undressed? Otherwise how would you know?

By *aravaggio  (M) 30 weeks ago

Is that supposed to make sense …. on any level??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cunnyApril   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

If you are fully 'dressed up' then i doubt there is a law preventing this it is only a moral issue and from a personal view would not want to be seen 'dressed up' by my neighbours. Going for a walk in the country fully 'dressed up' might be nice though, if you are looking for sex then best arrange to meet someone on sites like this.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

Read this thread with some bemusement. This time of year I would think you need a fur--or preferably faux fur--coat so you wouldn't be revealing all.

As the above poster says there is no law against it. I've seen plenty of stag nights where the lads don female clothes for the occasion and waltz done the street in basques and tutus usually to the amusement of the local constabulary.

You might get arrested if you were 'touting for trade' you also stand a chance of being beaten up by some moronic low-life homophobe.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewferry Tart  (TV/TS/CD) 29 weeks ago

I just love sneaking out after dark dressed like a tart. I stop in laybys and get out of the car and pretend to look in my boot flashing my stocking tops and knickers..

*lex46 By *lex46  (TV/TS/CD) 29 weeks ago

Go to a local cruising spot, stop and get dressed or remove male clothing on the way.

Or if you like being dressed in public go to your nearest large town on a Friday or Saturday night, stop off at bars and clubs, no one will notice you as they're either too drunk or looking at their phone. If they do, they would have seen it all before and wouldn't give a second glance nowadays.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odgycd  (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

Sexiest experience ever, luv going out and pulling over in a random lay-by, taking off my male clothes and pulling on my sexy lingerie

Stockings first, then basque with suspenders on, then my satin lacy french knickers, then depending how brave I am, long coat or blouse and skirt ( Secretary look) then bobbed wig followed by make up xx

Feels great x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ant_fun_today  (M) 28 weeks ago

Why don't I ever see anything like this I need to find some spots in Bham!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irginslut   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

I love doing it!! I live near a beach and gay dogging area, turns me on just walking past the cars when dressed xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

I love doing it too,every chance I get.

I dont stay local, but if driving any distance alone, I'm always fully xdressed.

At nights and even in day I will go out fully xdressed, not in a way that will offend, but usually I can show guys what they are looking for. I choose the place carefully, not where the general public are, but where the guys with the throbbing cocks are wandering and hanging around. Its easy enough to be discreet if you want to be, and relieve a lot of cocks in the process.

*illgossard By *illgossard  (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

I love to walk about dressed. theres some good advice in the posts above.Be careful when you are turned on you make mistakes.think about your neighbors once they know what you are they will never forget.

remember to take a door key with you!

wear comfy shoes the first few times.

If in doubt have a wank before you go out.

I have done that and still managed to get out and the buzz is as intense

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inkyboy2  (M) 27 weeks ago

I love going out dressed but as sensibly pointed out, if you are horny you can get careless. I currently go out at night in rubber skirt,shirt,stockings, thong, leather collar&cuffs.had some great fun.but always try to be mindful of idiots.

*hloelovesfur By *hloelovesfur  (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

I am extending my boundries, but as suggested i dont dress near my home. Fur coat and lingere for me. Sometimes its fun somtimes wonderd why i botherd. Mainly laybys so far.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ob frodsham   premium paying member (M) 27 weeks ago

"I love doing it!! I live near a beach and gay dogging area, turns me on just walking past the cars when dressed xx"

would love to pay this a visit x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

I go out very rarely dressed but when I do I always wear my body suit or stockings and suspenders with lacy knickers and depending what colour they are. I am also wearing either a dress or skirt and top.Usually when I do it's at night and go to a laybye or woods.

Not had much action though.Such a shame as I find it quite erotic walking past parked up lorries and cars wondering if it's going to be the time I am asked to be be felt up and fucked. Always hoping

By *udistdan   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

do what I did,went on a stag do at blackpool,we all dressed as tarts for the weekend,it was great fun.i love walking down the road in short skirt and high heels.the night clubs are fun and I got alo of gropes on the dance floor.it was def a great weekend xx

*orfolk_Naturist By *orfolk_Naturist   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 15 weeks ago

I drive while dressed a lot, and walk around. I have been to the Burger King in Ely while dressed, some small convenience stores and walk in parks.

Try it.

Michelle xxx

*lex46 By *lex46  (TV/TS/CD) 13 weeks ago

I often go out dressed. I will leave home on a winter evening dressed but this time of year I walk out my house with my male clothing over my female clothes, drive about a mile then take the male clothing of.

Driving while dressed makes me very horny and is exciting. I have been caught out a couple of times but most people are OK. Last week I went to a lay-by and walked up and down the lorries, didn't disturb anyone but had a friendly chat with a curious driver. I did get some sex later when a couple of guys turned up in a car then drove back home still dressed but feeling like a proper slut.

By *elstonjon  (M) 13 weeks ago

I went out to lunch today with friends. Sat in the pub garden I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw a cross dresser walk past. Late sixties high heels short mini and a low cut white cardigan with a huge set of latex breast’s underneath. A scarf around the neck to hide the latex join line..... each to their own and I had to admire her for being so brave.

She later came out into the garden with a female friend and a younger guy and sat and enjoyed a drink. What was really nice was no one batted an eyelid. I couldn’t help but feel admiration and pride for the lady.

Could you be so brave?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *UBS67   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 10 weeks ago

got changed in gateway on side lane

drove to lay by got out of car befor i could light my fag was beckoned by a lorry driver

had to walk past two cars in my high heels on the grass had to take my time

had a good time in his cab

one of the cars drove by my side as i made my way to car but it was getting late time to go

Add a new message to this topic