New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364784 members (11 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Gloryhole in a van

See newest message in thread

Gloryhole in a van

By *luteus Max  (M) 41 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I've been thinking about possible gloryhole designs for my van conversion. Although I want it as a sex playroom, I don't want it to be too obvious when it is not in use.

I've been thinking about gloryholes, and I wonder if a replica of a gloryhole is really required. Would a cupboard door that opens across the van, and locks in position, be sufficient. If the door was only from waist level up, and had a couple of secure handles on it, would it be enough for the pseudo-anonymous sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 41 weeks ago

Sounds good to me - can you add a strap around the bum to hold the suckee in tight so that he cannot pull out before the sucker has finished his/her work? Arm restraints could be fun too!!

By *over me in cum  (M) 29 weeks ago

Mmm, this is something I've fantasized about doing/making myself too.

There used to be a video on the internet of a couple who had done this to a van and the wife used to suck lots of guys off through it.

What I thought of doing would be to fit a fake fuel filler cap with the hole behind it, that way it would be nice and discreet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exvanman1  (M) 29 weeks ago

I have thought about this to using the side door and parking next to woods so guys could walk up to van and slide it in

*radley By *radley  (TV/TS/CD) 29 weeks ago

This is not a new idea...... The french have had it for years it's called Coq Au Vin.......

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

"Mmm, this is something I've fantasized about doing/making myself too.

There used to be a video on the internet of a couple who had done this to a van and the wife used to suck lots of guys off through it.

What I thought of doing would be to fit a fake fuel filler cap with the hole behind it, that way it would be nice and discreet."

Parked up with the fuel filler cap hanging off is your idea of discretion?? … Maybe a sign above the fake cap, reading, "remove cap, knock three times, then insert cock?? :- )

XXX pic...
login to view
By *olin8uk   profile verified by photo (M) 29 weeks ago

I do this in my camper van

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exvanman1  (M) 29 weeks ago

"This is not a new idea...... The french have had it for years it's called Coq Au Vin......."

LOL

By *over me in cum  (M) 29 weeks ago

"I do this in my camper van"

Do you have a gloryhole inside your campervan then, or just suck cock in your van?

Add a new message to this topic