New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364873 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Waste of time!!

See newest message in thread

Waste of time!!

*ltrent47 By *ltrent47   profile verified by photo (M) 37 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It's a complete waste of time trying to meet guys on here!! I admit that I am not your usual 'local guy' but I have made it clear of my availability, I can accommodate in a hotel on certain dates, and I have no hang ups, just come and have some cock fun FFS!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayboy99   profile verified by photo (M) 37 weeks ago

I totally agree with you that it's a complete wasre of time this site.

I've recently arranged meets and the person's just didn't turn up or chickened it out at the last minute

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arits   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 37 weeks ago

The site is not a waste of time, hunni, it is the people who contacted you and were no shows. I have had no show from every site, and great meets too. Tbh, Cottaging is or was(maybe the code will help) too easy to join so it is used by horny guys who get scared of what they have promised and disappear. And sometimes stuff just happens.

Not allowing someone to join without a filled in profile might help us all though.

By *hatterstone  (M) 36 weeks ago

When you do make contact with some guys they think you should meet them NOW! IMMEDIATELY and when you say we need to arrange something out then the verbal abuse starts no problem l just BLOCK THEM as they are the TIME WASTERS and NO SHOW if you do arrange a meet.I have met some professional guys off the site over the years and thanks Guys love you xx

*ltrent47 By *ltrent47   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

For genuine guys it's not always possible to meet at the drop of a hat, I agree, but it is also as far as I am concerned, not agreeable to meet without at least getting to know something about the guy you are meeting. I find that after a few crossed messages you get a feel for the guy and decide whether you want to meet him or not!!

Having verbal abuse when you decline is unacceptable in my view, but I do understand that there are also timewasters on here and by declining a meet it could be mis-interpreted!!

By *hatterstone  (M) 36 weeks ago

Shame the guilty one's don't take note some guys want more than a quickie.we are all humans

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 36 weeks ago

I sometimes wonder what the point of completing a profile is when they are never read. I've got used to being asked "what do you like!" - answer if you read the profile why are you asking. I had a new one to me this morning ( not on here ), He's shown as 10 miles away - but on his mobile 1,800 miles away - and he wants to meet today?

*hris51234 By *hris51234   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

I think like all sites, it is what you make it, go with the flow and rise above the time waisters we all get them the same as we all get disappointments, don't expect too much and hopefully the disappointments will be few.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ljcleeve   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

"I sometimes wonder what the point of completing a profile is when they are never read. I've got used to being asked "what do you like!" - answer if you read the profile why are you asking. I had a new one to me this morning ( not on here ), He's shown as 10 miles away - but on his mobile 1,800 miles away - and he wants to meet today? "

I agree, I'm constantly getting asked for immediate contact by guys who are over 50 miles away, despite my profile clearly saying local contacts (one guy on another site is in Maryland and looking for a long term relationship when my profile shows that I'm taken).

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 36 weeks ago

"I sometimes wonder what the point of completing a profile is when they are never read. I've got used to being asked "what do you like!" - answer if you read the profile why are you asking. I had a new one to me this morning ( not on here ), He's shown as 10 miles away - but on his mobile 1,800 miles away - and he wants to meet today?

I agree, I'm constantly getting asked for immediate contact by guys who are over 50 miles away, despite my profile clearly saying local contacts (one guy on another site is in Maryland and looking for a long term relationship when my profile shows that I'm taken)."

Blimey, 3000+ miles beats my 1800 LOL.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ukeboy  (M) 36 weeks ago

The people on here make the site mostly.

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 36 weeks ago

"The people on here make the site mostly. "

Be hard for the people not on here to make the site!

Winter is dead on this site by and large.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *havedchris  (M) 36 weeks ago

Keep trying as I have met a really great guy on this site

*reshMeatKent By *reshMeatKent  (M) 36 weeks ago

Oh I have met from this site in the summer, winter it goes quiet.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *H23   profile verified by photo (M) 36 weeks ago

I’ve met quite a few guys off this site , and still meet them on occasions.

It’s not the site to blame, it’s the approach

Add a new message to this topic