New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > slammed for liking older guys on site

See newest message in thread

slammed for liking older guys on site

*oelincoln By *oelincoln   profile verified by photo (M) 33 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

This is open to all to comment, I post in meeting that I would like to meet older guys.but younger guys send messages slating me for my age limit.also iam getting older guys that think why would I want to meet them and send messages chatting .even tho I have good feed back.i feel older guys still don't trust iam genuine .as anyone else found this .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*otrod69 By *otrod69   profile verified by photo (M) 33 weeks ago

I'm just pleased that there are older guy admirers out there

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 33 weeks ago

Who we fancy and want to be with is our choice and our choice alone. Others should respect that. About 5 years ago a good looking guy, local to where I was living then, said he did not go with guys under 60. Fair enough. Although disappointed that was his choice and I accepted it.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Joe ….. I understand exactly where you are coming from, I too am only attracted to guys my own age or preferably older. Sad thing about our affliction, though, as each year passes, our opportunities to find these people become more restricted, especially if its a hard cock you're looking for …… if I last another 10 years, I'll probably be completely straight by then ….

Even at my age, i much prefer older men. I don't think i would contemplate going with a guy under 55. And I've turned down many offers because of this.

Stick to your guns, Joe !

Dont worry i am 51 and i only like to meet guys older than me.

YOUR preference is exactly that. It's YOUR preference. End X. WTF business is it of anybody else to question?! Some people are oxygen thieves and should be ignored.

I'm attracted to much younger guys, and it's always a pleasure to hear from a young guy who's only interested in guys my age.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ormicb  (M) 33 weeks ago

I'm only interested in much older guys too. I do get younger guys messaging me, and some don't take no for an answer but it's fine.

I don't know if people who say no ever change their mind, I guess if you get horny enough, but I either politely reply saying no thanks or just stop responding. I've not had any aggressive messages about it though, everyone has been fairly civil, if insistent

Add a new message to this topic