New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364744 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Are your sexual encounters 'emotional'?

See newest message in thread

Are your sexual encounters 'emotional'?

By *eyley  (M) 32 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Are you a fuck 'em and leave them type that will admit that on occasions you needed to get relief from a worthless random guy who you are face fucking with vigour, mainly because you want to get to the Doner Kebab shop before it closes.

Or on reflection, you note that encounters with random strangers including the one at the back of the refuse incinerator plant could have easily have ended with a marriage proposal and a relocation to Peru with your new found soul mate who particularly nice because he handed you a tissue to clean up after a successful encounter. ....that's how you felt at the moment of your climax?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ariousArtists  (M) 32 weeks ago

For me, I’m currently single. I think about sex like most guys a lot of the time. But I think about different experiences. Sometimes I literally just want to fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy and that’s it. Other times I crave something more substantial, something more tangible. There have been times when I’ve met a guy and after about 15/20 mins of sex, we’ve spooned in bed for 2 hours. Which actually felt better than the actual sex.

I think sometimes my physical needs are getting in the way of settling down and meeting an amazing guy to share our lives together. Getting there though.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *j67  (M) 32 weeks ago

Purely physical for me. It's all about the sex and the pleasure that comes with it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

"Purely physical for me. It's all about the sex and the pleasure that comes with it"

Same here! It's just cock I want inside me.

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 32 weeks ago

Personally i think it depends on the situation, if its a one off then it is just for sexual gratification then thats all it is, if it's a more regular basis i think it's possible to hope and want for it to develop into something more.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heoman   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

Most of the time they are just meets but on that odd occasion when you meet someone for a second or third time emotion can start to creep in. I had the pleasure of meeting a guy from this site on several occasions and it would be true to say that I started to have feelings for him, I understand having spoken to him since that he felt something too.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 32 weeks ago

When I was younger and the hormones were raging I had quite a few rather mechanical and meaningless meets for sex. Gradually I BEGAN TO LOOK FOR MORE AND I've mostly felt as if I am 'making love' rather than just having sex even though I know that I will probably never meet that guy again. I suppose I live in hope that I will meet a regular 'friend with benefits' although I'm not going to hold my breath. I've had a couple of longish term relationships with guys in the past.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

I agree one offs are just about the sex but if you do hit it off and meet a bit more reguliar emotions can take over a bit and its a bit more intense when you do meet up xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lain51   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

With one or two of my regular contacts I really do feel like I am making love rather than just having sex. It is a wonderful sensation, like being 16 again!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *utitinmybum   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

I really enjoy a one off meet as It adds to the adventure.Have only ever had more than one off with a couple of guys and that didn't last for too long. For me it's more about the physical sex rather than any emotional attachment,although I can appreciate sex can be better with someone regular.

By *otoned  (M) 30 weeks ago

Wham bam, cheers mate

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Always about the sexual sensation, never any emotional feelings involved. Just the thought of having those kind of emotions for a man is a turn-off.

Add a new message to this topic