New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365720 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Big cocks

See newest message in thread

Big cocks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Think the biggest I have taken is 7inches must be great to be tied up and gagged and made to take bigger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

I once took 11 inches for a very horny sex session and so much cum in me.

By *aravaggio  (M) 1 week ago

Not sure that an 11" cock = loads of cum, but remember that time when you had 33 blokes one after the other? Well, given that the average length of a bloke's cock when erect is 5.5", it could be argued that you had over 15 ft of cock in you, and at an average of 1.5 teaspoons of cum each, that equates to a quarter of a litre of cum!! Impressive stats!! …

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ingeslut   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

"Not sure that an 11" cock = loads of cum, but remember that time when you had 33 blokes one after the other? Well, given that the average length of a bloke's cock when erect is 5.5", it could be argued that you had over 15 ft of cock in you, and at an average of 1.5 teaspoons of cum each, that equates to a quarter of a litre of cum!! Impressive stats!! … "

If you divide 11 inches by 2 you get 5.5"......is that a coincidence? You might lso get twice the cum that way, but it does mean that he took 11 inches in total.......

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

According to the WHO the average amount of cum is 3.7ml. So there's only be 121ml.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

"According to the WHO the average amount of cum is 3.7ml. So there's only be 121ml."

Bearing in mind he may not have been fully grown at the time an 11inch cockup his arse might have ejaculated straight out of his mouth

By (user no longer on site) 1 week ago

"According to the WHO the average amount of cum is 3.7ml. So there's only be 121ml."

So I’d need nearly 200 guys for a pint?

Sounds like a challenge

Add a new message to this topic