New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364671 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > conflicted by memories from the past

See newest message in thread

conflicted by memories from the past

By *nderwearlover  (M) 28 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I posted this in a thread but thought i would add it here as i kinda need input so i can get closure on the matter.

Here goes.

oooh conflicted by this. My first experience with a guy was a teacher/family friend.

yes it was so horny and i fancied him so bad. But i it was a mind bending time for me.

Saying that..........i wouldnt change a thing. Miss him still. Great teacher. Bad teacher. You decide...

did i provoke the situation.....yes

did i enjoy it.........yes

so so conflicted. any advice welcome.

perhaps drinking half a bottle of vodka before posting this didnt help.

You never forget your first time. some bad some good. some very very unexpected. I guess the randomness of it makes it more horny.

My teacher was the only guy I ever loved. It wasnt a crush we were together for year until he moved away. Then contact stopped. I felt a huge emptyness that has never been filled. Sad.

I really need to move on and drunken fumbles in the park count for nothing. I want passion commitment and love. Something that has been missing for a long time.

I cant name him but if you are reading this. I fell in love with you from the moment i saw you. you are my hero and i will never forget you. People misjudged you and drove you away. I understood you. You will always have a place in my heart. My first.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ld queen   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

I know exactly where you are with this post,I don't think you ever forget the first experience if it happens with love and tenderness,Such emotions, The fear,guilt,excitement,like a flower opening for the first time,Mine was when i was very young and my stepfather came home and caught me dressed in my elder sisters clothes,The initial fear of being caught,What would he say,? What would he do,Then came the knowing smile,the love and tenderness,The teaching and learning,the smells and tastes,The total excitement of sharing our little secret,Little presents of pretty undies and makeup followed as our relationship blossomed, But like all good things it had to end,He was in the RAF and he was posted abroad my mother went too and i went to boarding school to finish my education,The relationship ended but i am eternally grateful to him for the loving start to my gay life.

By *earnelg  (M) 28 weeks ago

I can't write fully about my first relationship, we were quite young. He ultimately grew up and fulfilled his heterosexual destiny. He endured a bad marriage and took his own life at forty Now I shall remember and weep.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eedude   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

That is the trouble isn't it most things start when we are very young, but to talk about such things brings with it the threat of being seen as a pervert, sad really.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 28 weeks ago

"I can't write fully about my first relationship, we were quite young. He ultimately grew up and fulfilled his heterosexual destiny. He endured a bad marriage and took his own life at forty Now I shall remember and weep."

Oh, God...that's terrible for you. That would gut me for life.

With me, at that awkward age, it was a old and loving man called Dougie. Did he instigate it all? Hard to say. I went after him because I'd had a good few years of practise at an establishment, with certain professionals, and with horny janitors, caretakers and groundsmen - all old, all very into me in all my favourite ways - favourite back then and now. I tormented the sodding life out of them.

Dougie was special and, once I'd set my libido and mind to it, he had no chance of resisting, but I admit to being slutty...and, not being a slag. He was only human and so was I. I presented him with a stream of deliberately erotic welcomes and with a set of invitations and I knew precisely what he liked about me and how I could exploit it to my own ends. I knew what men loved about...everything I knew how to give. I feel no criticism for Dougie, now, at all. I addicted him to me, on purpose, and it was bloody two-way wonderful, and I, too, cry at no longer having that something special!

This entire area of British human interaction, life and law need to be looked at in a huge way, and allowances should be built into the complete framework of existing laws. Let's face it...it'll never happen.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 28 weeks ago

"I know exactly where you are with this post,I don't think you ever forget the first experience if it happens with love and tenderness,Such emotions, The fear,guilt,excitement,like a flower opening for the first time,Mine was when i was very young and my stepfather came home and caught me dressed in my elder sisters clothes,The initial fear of being caught,What would he say,? What would he do,Then came the knowing smile,the love and tenderness,The teaching and learning,the smells and tastes,The total excitement of sharing our little secret,Little presents of pretty undies and makeup followed as our relationship blossomed, But like all good things it had to end,He was in the RAF and he was posted abroad my mother went too and i went to boarding school to finish my education,The relationship ended but i am eternally grateful to him for the loving start to my gay life."

Sheesh! That's another sad story. It's like there's some big God-man up there, and he surveys the planet, looking around for happy folk. He sees two happies and he pokes his finger in their direction and says, "Yeah...there you are...you're far too f--king happy - that's quite enough of that!" And, those two lose each other, right there and then.

It's just not right.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eedude   profile verified by photo (M) 27 weeks ago

"I can't write fully about my first relationship, we were quite young. He ultimately grew up and fulfilled his heterosexual destiny. He endured a bad marriage and took his own life at forty Now I shall remember and weep.

Oh, God...that's terrible for you. That would gut me for life.

With me, at that awkward age, it was a old and loving man called Dougie. Did he instigate it all? Hard to say. I went after him because I'd had a good few years of practise at an establishment, with certain professionals, and with horny janitors, caretakers and groundsmen - all old, all very into me in all my favourite ways - favourite back then and now. I tormented the sodding life out of them.

Dougie was special and, once I'd set my libido and mind to it, he had no chance of resisting, but I admit to being slutty...and, not being a slag. He was only human and so was I. I presented him with a stream of deliberately erotic welcomes and with a set of invitations and I knew precisely what he liked about me and how I could exploit it to my own ends. I knew what men loved about...everything I knew how to give. I feel no criticism for Dougie, now, at all. I addicted him to me, on purpose, and it was bloody two-way wonderful, and I, too, cry at no longer having that something special!

This entire area of British human interaction, life and law need to be looked at in a huge way, and allowances should be built into the complete framework of existing laws. Let's face it...it'll never happen.

"

That establishment sounds quite nice,and such a sad sad story.

Add a new message to this topic