New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364691 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > gay- bi ?.

See newest message in thread

gay- bi ?.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee  (M) 23 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Chatting to a guy on here recently with a view to possibly meeting, he seemed interested but stated he wasn't gay or bi. but straight and only liked meeting CDs. Have I missed something here because I am very confused, he then went on to block me and has now left the site?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 23 weeks ago

I'm always amused by the guys who are adamant they are straight yet still contact other men for sex. This is especially true on sites like Fabswingers. If they contact me I always point this out and then get a reply 'Yes I am but do occasionally enjoy sex with men' In denial? terrified of being branded gay? Or just confused?

*oredEric By *oredEric   profile verified by photo (M) 23 weeks ago

It's an interesting issue you raise. To reply to the OP, I met an older man, refined, nice gentle man. He said he wanted a transvestite boyfriend. Friends in male mode outside the house, me dressed and his girl inside the house. That suits me perfectly. He dated me openly in public, I've never done that before, but I was starting to feel really confident, it was great as he treated me like a Princess. Inside it was amazing, he made me feel like a Princess. I'm feeling very positive about myself for once, I'm growing in confidence to be openly gay, effeminate, and happy in public. Then he dumped me by email. The reason he gave was "...you're too sexy, too nice, too feminine, and I'm developing genuine feelings for you. I'm giving this, and you, up in favour of restoring an old MGB GT".

Explain that one to me, a bloody MGB? Not a Ferrari, or an Aston Martin, or a Dodge Charger, but a bloody MGB GT". I console myself with the fact it wasn't an Allegro, a Marina, or a dodging Lada.

How if you're a transvestite can you be too sexy, too feminine, or too nice? Isn't that the bloody point? I'm not TS, no desire to have my bits whipped off, I'm just a gay transvestite, old enough to know better, but that's a different topic.

To touch on Nordic's point maybe many of them abide by the old adage that it's not gay if you only fuck and get a blow job, and no kissing. It's only gay if you duck and get fucked. I don't mind that so much, apart from the no kissing, if it helps them get over their issues.

The problem is you're dealing with human beings, we're all perfectly imperfect, full of worries, fears, frailties, and defects. Once you combine those with lust, desire, sexuality, expectations of others, societal perception, it all gets very messy very quickly.

Plus sometimes people say they want something, you give them it, and all of a sudden it turns out they didn't want the reality, they wanted the fantasy in their head.

It won't change. The best you can hope for is to meet someone where the mutual spark brings you both what you seek.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I thought MGBGT was just a bi-sexual and transgender group for mothers and grannies.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imi-rip  (M) 23 weeks ago

Im doin a Midget, but that another story...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pentolots  (M) 23 weeks ago

im not a poof but i think my boyfriend is as i can taste shit on his knob

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 23 weeks ago

I think that every person is heterosexual and homosexual simultaneously, throughout their sexually aware stages of life. Which they take on, which they participate in and which they view themselves as, are entirely down to their environment, how their emotions are processed and welcomed, who is around them in their lives and, in the end, what it is that they simply want (or, feel driven) to do, with or without that having a het'/hom' category title at all!

It's a non-science are of human life and interaction, into which we have no cause, call or obligation to delve. We just-want-to-do becomes we-just-do.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 23 weeks ago

This is a regular discussion and talked about on another thread in the past few days.

There should be any confusion. We know what gay and straight are. A bi-sexual would fancy men and women equally including emotional involvement therefore a guy who only fancies women but has sex with a man isn’t truly bi even though we use that term loosely. Therefore it is quite understandable why this group regard themselves as straight.

In reality they are no bi or straight.

It is also a fact that tvs hold an enormous attraction and fascination to a lot of men as they see the vision they fancy both physically and emotionally but have the thrill of a cock too.

I know it makes sense.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M) 23 weeks ago

I fancy women and attracted to women and love sex with women but like sex with men. Not attracted to men only their cocks. What does that make me?

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"I fancy women and attracted to women and love sex with women but like sex with men. Not attracted to men only their cocks. What does that make me?"

I could have written those words

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 23 weeks ago

Normal

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exvanman1  (M) 23 weeks ago

Your not gay till you kiss lmao

"I fancy women and attracted to women and love sex with women but like sex with men. Not attracted to men only their cocks. What does that make me?"

you are obviously not a bi-sexual any more than having sex with a milk bottle would make you a milkman

"Your not gay till you kiss lmao"

So tru

"Your not gay till you kiss lmao

So tru "

Oops "true" .. I was told to cut out the eeeee's as they give me a headache lol.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 23 weeks ago

I would say it makes you bi which covers a vast spectrum between almost totally straight to almost totally gay. The only interest a straight man has with another man's cock is the size of it. Whether it is bigger than his. He would never dream of touching it unless he was a doctor.

*itstop2 By *itstop2   profile verified by photo (M) 23 weeks ago

"It's an interesting issue you raise. To reply to the OP, I met an older man, refined, nice gentle man. He said he wanted a transvestite boyfriend. Friends in male mode outside the house, me dressed and his girl inside the house. That suits me perfectly. He dated me openly in public, I've never done that before, but I was starting to feel really confident, it was great as he treated me like a Princess. Inside it was amazing, he made me feel like a Princess. I'm feeling very positive about myself for once, I'm growing in confidence to be openly gay, effeminate, and happy in public. Then he dumped me by email. The reason he gave was "...you're too sexy, too nice, too feminine, and I'm developing genuine feelings for you. I'm giving this, and you, up in favour of restoring an old MGB GT".

Explain that one to me, a bloody MGB? Not a Ferrari, or an Aston Martin, or a Dodge Charger, but a bloody MGB GT". I console myself with the fact it wasn't an Allegro, a Marina, or a dodging Lada.

How if you're a transvestite can you be too sexy, too feminine, or too nice? Isn't that the bloody point? I'm not TS, no desire to have my bits whipped off, I'm just a gay transvestite, old enough to know better, but that's a different topic.

To touch on Nordic's point maybe many of them abide by the old adage that it's not gay if you only fuck and get a blow job, and no kissing. It's only gay if you duck and get fucked. I don't mind that so much, apart from the no kissing, if it helps them get over their issues.

The problem is you're dealing with human beings, we're all perfectly imperfect, full of worries, fears, frailties, and defects. Once you combine those with lust, desire, sexuality, expectations of others, societal perception, it all gets very messy very quickly.

Plus sometimes people say they want something, you give them it, and all of a sudden it turns out they didn't want the reality, they wanted the fantasy in their head.

It won't change. The best you can hope for is to meet someone where the mutual spark brings you both what you seek.

"

How very well, perfectly put. You've hit the nail right on the head.

At least you had some time together with hopefully, lots of happy memories.

I hope you find something similar again.

XxxxxX

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issyneedscock  (M) 22 weeks ago

Im bisexual but i like girls more only as i date girl's instead of guys i would date a guy just scared of what if my family find out and friends or people that dislike me that I can't deal with but I love guys though does that sound strange

But my first experience I was really shy n confused for a while as didn't know whether it was for me but every time the guy put his head on my lap I got hard n he sucked me cause I was 16 n a virgin so didn't take long to cum which was amazing as I cummed so much and after I kept going just to be sucked off by him it was amazing then one day I wanted to try sucking n being fucked n when it happened I couldn't get enough hehe

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 22 weeks ago

You shouldn't worry about what other people think. If they can't accept you, then that's their problem. You will only be happy if you live your life openly.

*hyw By *hyw  (M) 22 weeks ago

I'd call myself Bi. I feel no emotional feelings towards men and not fussed about looks etc as long as they have a clean cock to give me. I do however find Tv/Ts dressed make me very horny same as a woman dressed similarly does.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issyneedscock  (M) 22 weeks ago

Yeah but you don't get bullied n your pics put all over Facebook of what you do n everything I have that's why as soon as I get a job I'm saving up n moving town somewhere lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbigun  (M) 22 weeks ago

It's a sorry old place to be.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 22 weeks ago

"Im doin a Midget, but that another story... "

Well, every little helps !

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 22 weeks ago

"I fancy women and attracted to women and love sex with women but like sex with men. Not attracted to men only their cocks. What does that make me?

you are obviously not a bi-sexual any more than having sex with a milk bottle would make you a milkman "

I've heard of sex with vacuum cleaners, and I can think of a couple of things to do with a milk bottle, other than putting your nob in one.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onavan69  (M) 22 weeks ago

they can say that they like this or that but they are just fooling them self's ,as we all have the same thing and that is we love sex ,they are fooling no one .

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 22 weeks ago

"I fancy women and attracted to women and love sex with women but like sex with men. Not attracted to men only their cocks. What does that make me?

you are obviously not a bi-sexual any more than having sex with a milk bottle would make you a milkman

I've heard of sex with vacuum cleaners, and I can think of a couple of things to do with a milk bottle, other than putting your nob in one.

"

Remember if you're using the hoover .. suck not blow!

*muujay By *muujay  (M) 22 weeks ago

Remember if you're using the hoover .. suck not blow!"

Wow! - "That tickled I (as they say down here in the West Country). Your sense of humour is much appreciated bud! x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M) 22 weeks ago

"Im doin a Midget, but that another story...

Well, every little helps !"

You little fucker.

Add a new message to this topic