New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Naked

See newest message in thread

Naked

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 9 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I had a 3sum meet today off Fabguys, and we met at a guy I know from earlier meets home.

I arrived early and stripped naked and stood blindfolded, hands tied behind my back in the middle of the room.

The third guy, a top, we had never met before did not know I would be naked and when he came in he saw me and said, wow that's what I like to see, naked and ready for action, it gave me a hell of a buzz being exposed and vulnerable.

The host was told to strip, which he did, and to bend over and suck me whereupon the top fucked him (with protection) in a spit roast making him suck me hard as he was pushed by the cock up his arse.

The top very quickly came noisily, pulled out and was gone, leaving the host to finish me off and leave me standing while he watched my cock subside.

I look forward to the day when I am in the middle but being naked like that was a hell of a turn on for me and I can't get enough of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic