New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364672 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > How long was your anal training?

See newest message in thread

How long was your anal training?

By *iguy2290   profile verified by photo (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm just wonering how long it would take on average to get used to a cock or cock sized dildo in the ass.

I've only played alone so far and I'm disapointed that I can't get wider dildos and butt plugs without a stinging sensation and not being able to push it in further. Length doesn't seem to be the issue as thinner toys work fine but I want to get more flexible.

I know after time this should get better with practice but how is that usually. Would I need to do it every day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

It shouldn’t take days. Use plenty of lube and take it slowly and you should be able to increase the girth of whatever you’re inserting in the same session. When it stings just hold it there until it stops stinging then go on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 49 weeks ago

The same problem when not had sex for ages but slowly does it and I open up again for cock a bit of pain but then the pleasure

By *iguy2290   profile verified by photo (M) 44 weeks ago

Thanks for the advice everyone, from the thread and private messages.

I took my time over a long session (probably two hours), a ton of lube and managed to fit in a seven inch dildo. I can cum hands free from an aneros and didn't think something larger and longer would feel much different but wow. I'm glad I've done it now, would just like to try it with a cock nest time.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aturefun  (M) 44 weeks ago

Why not buy an inflatable butt plug then you can practice taking girth

Add a new message to this topic