New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364672 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Orgasm

See newest message in thread

Orgasm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tm4u2use   profile verified by photo (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It really turns me on being deprived of having an orgasm i don't cum much maybe 3 times a year and I would love to be deprived of ever having an orgasm at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I know what you mean. The most pleasant part of daily sexual life, for me, is achieved by NOT having an orgasm.

The longest I've gone without an orgasm was around 5-6 months. What that effectively gave me was day after day after day of masturbational, erotic enjoyment, because I left the "Horny" switch in the "On" position for those months, because I left the "Orgasm" switch in the "Off" position, deliberately.

It involved wanking right up to the edge of coming and then letting it all stop...time after time after time, every day. It's a great way to live daily life and a wonderful way of celebrating being a man.

I don't think it would be the choice of most, here, but...who knows? Others might say that we deprive ourselves, in so doing, of the best part of sexual feelings and satisfaction.

I, instead, say that we are the ones getting the best of our sexual feelings, all day, every day. When an orgasm unintentionally happens...immediately after that, our "horniness" switches off and that can be a real annoyance.

I'd sooner stay horny and keep the pleasure going - not just for one night - but, for weeks or months.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic