New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364672 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Second Cumming

See newest message in thread

Second Cumming

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ixty9er  (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I see this guy fairly regularly and we have good sex with me eventually sucking him off. He said next time we meet he would like to try a bit of bondage. I have a sofa-bed which is surrounded by a steel frame and ideal for tying him down with his arms and legs spread-eagled. I was thinking of finishing him off in the normal way of sucking him dry, leaving a couple of minutes and then starting all over again without releasing him whether he protested or not. Has anyone out there done this to a guy and what the reaction was. Equally has anyone had it done to them and how they felt, did they enjoy it? Has anyone carried it out several times. twice, three times or more? Think I might need a gag to keep him quiet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubandnaked   profile verified by photo (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Or you could just edge him, take him to the brink, then stop. Keep doing it until your bored then let him cum. He could be begging you to let him cum, and unable to do anything about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic