New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364719 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Sex after Bereavement.

See newest message in thread

Sex after Bereavement.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It is three and a half years since my partner passed away.

I want to enjoy sex again, bereavement sadly took my libido.

I was just wandering if any guys on here have experienced similar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ountain By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 40 weeks ago

Loss of someone you love , parents friends partners is so hard. You cant predict how it will affect you. Hav you looked at anyone else and fancied them . Small steps. A date with no sex involved . Relax . It shows you are a lovely sensitive person to mourn your lover.

x

By *objod   premium paying member (M) 39 weeks ago

My wife past away a year a go all I think about is the good times we had together we done wife swapping three some and a lot of other sexy things I really mist the sex I find It easer dating other men also the sex is much better.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ouncy  (M) 39 weeks ago

What a shame that the OP has decided to leave but, in this case, understandable.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *acchy  (TV/TS/CD) 39 weeks ago

I lost my wife 14 months ago and I don't think there's a minute of any day (or night) I've not thought about her and what we had. We had an intense relationship that involved - although never heavily - me seeing her with black guys and, memorably, one gang bang. We used to talk about what might happen when one of use 'goes' (In that way you do when you know it may / will happen one day but you hope it's far off) and she made me laugh when she told me she'd never marry or live with anyone again, just go online, get a BBC to throw her around all night then throw him out in the morning! She could and would have done it too (She was gorgeous looking). Now I'm left, but as a male, that equivalent option isn't open to me (and I don't mean quite like use and abuse 'em as she did). I'm happy to go out, cinema, theatre, meals etc. I'll even pay! Then some decent sex with no expectations because - like my wife - I don't want to marry or live with anyone again. I've tried online dating but it's fecking depressing. I've been contacted by over 80 odd but only one is decent looking (And I know I'm no George Clooney but my wife was stunning and I'm not lowering my expectations) and some of the chat is hugely depressing. I come here because, oddly, I find men 'get it' (the idea) more than women. It is a profoundly miserable situation to be in.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ldbidogger  (M) 39 weeks ago

Not bereaved and certainly don't want to be. She's my best friend and she's company. But not a lot more than that. Since the sex stopped I've often contemplated finding another woman but while I'm no Prince Charming I'm aghast that most women I see that are the right age for me are either really old-fashioned by my standards, both in the way they look and dress and in the way they live, or they've become gross and misshapen and waddling about with sticks, or they're know-nothing thick as sh*t.

Fortunately I like cd cocks too, but being bisexual I am finding things a little bit one-sided.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reatedbear   profile verified by photo (M) 39 weeks ago

I was with my partner for 20 years when he assed away suddenly back in 2009. I grieved for a year and never thought about sex with anyone else. It took me a year and a half to start looking again and it was very difficult...a terrible feeling of guilt and for a while, I couldn't get an erection. I felt terrible about being 'unfaithful' to my passed partner and it took a dear friend to take hold of me and shake me and tell me that I needed to move on. I pulled myself together and went for it and met a chap who became a nightmare...a liar and a thief so I finished it. I then met another chap who is a great guy...affectionate, loving, kind, honest and decent but...he suffers with ADHD and OCD. We are in an open relationship and I now enjoy casual hook-ups and have a few regulars who call round.

Add a new message to this topic