New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364555 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Gloryholes

See newest message in thread

Gloryholes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arkLewis  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just wondering what peoples best experience in a gloryhole was? God, I miss those things...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rimera33uk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

What was yours?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uriouslyhard  (M)  over a year ago

Glory holes in Luton sauna are great for fun. Plenty of choice and sizes vary from small to monsters....

My best experience though was a Wednesday afternoon at Luton enjoying various surprises coming through the holes in the suckatron area and had drained a couple of average cocks when I had two to chose from coming in from both sides.

The first lasted seconds and was quickly gone but the next one that I had been stroking was growing to a very pleasing size. After moving around it became very clear that this was no ordinary cock and was a very very large. After some persuasion I had it in my mouth and very quickly realised I was going to have some serious challenges if he started to push further in to me! After a serious amount of sucking and leaking of precum he with drew his cock and disappeared.

Never came across him again but wow he was one hell of a cock!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asperJ  (M)  over a year ago

Many years ago there was a cottage in Thrapston that was always good for action. I would often sit in a cubicle and suck off one guy after another. My best experience was sucking off 8 guys in one session. Although, arguably my best experience was having a stomach upset and not being able to visit on the day the fuzz staked out the cottage and nicked a lot of guys, can't remember the exact figure but it was somewhere in the region of 30 I think. The cops were there all afternoon so I would certainly have been in court if I had attended as I intended. It has been closed for a while now but I still have very happy memories of sitting with my shaft in my hand waiting for a cock to poke through the glory hole. Happy days!

By *igpud  (M)  over a year ago

Never tried a GH, I suppose Im just not trusting enough to put my cock into a hole without knowing who is on the other side. Has anyone ever had any bad experiences?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atureNudist51   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The only Glory-holes I've been able to make use of are those at the 2 gay saunas I use in Nottingham and Mansfield !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uriouslyhard  (M)  over a year ago

Tend to agree only safe place my friend will be poking through is in a sauna / safe establishment! Did know a guy who had two doors on his room and you could get great relief if he was in the mood. If not you got nothing ??

By *ormat  (M)  over a year ago

I used to go to a video arcade in the states. Some of the booths had GHs into the next booth. I used those a few times. I figured it was reasonably safe since the guy was just in the next booth and there were other guys around. Usually the end booth had guys rotate in and out and the willing mouth sat in the next booth in.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arkLewis  (M) 38 weeks ago

"What was yours?"

I had too many good experiences to mention in the Lucy Road toilets in Southend when the gloryhole in the end cubicle was open (sadly it's been sealed off now). I spent many an early evening after work getting my cock sucked and having my cum swallowed. I also enjoyed sucking the nice cocks that were poked through the hole, but finding a nice one could sometimes prove a challenge!

There used to be a gloryhole in the toilets at Shoebury East Beach for a while too and that was good as well, although the place could get quite busy if the weather was nice.

I don't know what it is, but having some anonymous mouth sucking me off always gives me a huge thrill.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imanYorks  (M) 38 weeks ago

I wonder if they should make a comeback ?? it would be a safer way of getting some cock especially with a condom The councils should be made to reinstate them it’s almost a no contact sport and I must admit back in the day I used many if I saw a hole any where my cock was in there I wanked many a cock too never got round to sucking but if a cock came through the hole I felt I had to Wank it so it would go and let some one else in Even in the saunas now I have never refused to Wank a cock I never cheat a peep to see who it belongs too a cock is a cock lol and I must make it cum

Let’s hope they do make a comeback I would feel safe visiting a glory hole rather than a fulll in meet .till the COVID thing goes away

By *appydaysmids  (M) 38 weeks ago

I first got into this in Carlisle station toilets. I was young. A real turn on. Still is. The sight of a hole gets me really randy. I note under the divider wall almost makes me faint x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *androlling  (M) 38 weeks ago

"I first got into this in Carlisle station toilets. I was young. A real turn on. Still is. The sight of a hole gets me really randy. I note under the divider wall almost makes me faint x

"

that note under the wall feeling wow

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oetree  (M) 38 weeks ago

I think the first glory hole that I used was at Rossall Hospital car park, Fleetwood. It was fantasic having someone play with your dick when you had no idea who it was. I remember going once and I recognised someone that I worked with coming in through the hole in the door. He played with my dick and I played with his. He never knew that I knew his secret.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aul2353  (M) 38 weeks ago

I remember my first ever visit to a cottage. Only had 2 cuclics in it and there was 3 old men in when I walked in. I was very young and I went I to one of the cubics and there was no locks on them.. All 3 guys so wanted me as I was nice and young x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odfreywilliams  (M) 38 weeks ago

I just want lots of cum....where in Nottingham do I need to go?

By *lorybucket   profile verified by photo (M) 38 weeks ago

I've made one in my van,you could say a mobile gloryhole,open the side door,get in,get you cock sucked nice and deep,cum in my mouth or over my face then leave

By *otlad86  (M) 38 weeks ago

i have my own in bispham blackpool

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imanYorks  (M) 36 weeks ago

We need one in Yorkshire now

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockyjock  (M) 36 weeks ago

Great stories here. My first gloryhole experience was in the late 80s at a cottage at Beauliugh Heights in West Norwood London. Nice builder guys used to come in. Was also one at toilets outside Smithfield Market. And one in underground toilets in Milend East London.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockyjock  (M) 36 weeks ago

Have found the best one were at the Motorway Service stations. Anyone got any good stories from the service stations. I list some of the ones I visited. Michael Wood, Frankly , knutsford, Chorley. Chester services. And Lymm of course. Plus the infamous Clacket Lane. Clacket Lane had a gloryhole for many years. Was busy from 6am til midnight.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oreverhard  (M) 35 weeks ago

"Great stories here. My first gloryhole experience was in the late 80s at a cottage at Beauliugh Heights in West Norwood London. Nice builder guys used to come in. Was also one at toilets outside Smithfield Market. And one in underground toilets in Milend East London.

beauliugh heights was great then. always good cock around (or so it seemed) if you got someone really good then we'd either go into the woods or the graeyard acrossthe road.

"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rselyker   profile verified by photo (M) 35 weeks ago

Been to a few , amsterdam and luton great fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *adpuppy69  (M) 35 weeks ago

Are there any of these Glory Holes in the Ipswich area?

By *appydaysmids  (M) 27 weeks ago

Never had a cock like yours pop through x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antiemanUK   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

I've not encountered many, but the one at Blackburn services was fun while it lasted. I sucked an absolutely immense cock there on my way to work one time. Sadly he suddenly left before cumming, so I waited for the next guy to arrive. I didn't have to wait long.

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Years ago there used to be one in the loos at Toddington, M1 luton.It was usually worth a visit to get some randy 'straight' cock and I had some real beauties come poking through. On one occcasion I made a genuine call but ended up sucking a guy off while my mother was waiting for me in the car.

Add a new message to this topic