New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364605 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > rubber,pvc and latex whats it like to wear

See newest message in thread

rubber,pvc and latex whats it like to wear

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rselyker   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Looking to get into rubber wear .when i sea man dressed in this attire itturns me oo so much .love to here from members who share therelove of this????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ister Pfister   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

Rubber is so nice to wear, Good stuff is expensive, cheap stuff reflects what you've spent

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atexsub  (M) 32 weeks ago

It’s as horny to wear, as it is to look at

*roypup By *roypup   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

I save up for a good while so I can get a good outfit custom made, but if you’re experimenting on your own google latex liaisons -they sell items that don’t pass the quality control of a company called Denver rubber-they are really strict and if an item is mis coloured or there is a slight fold or glue on the item they reject it and latex liaisons sell it for as little as £5, a friend of mine bought a hood and it looked perfect, it took him 2 years to find the fault!

By *igpud  (M) 32 weeks ago

I remember in my teens rummaging through mom and dads bedroom (we all do it!)and finding two sets of rubber pants, one with built in dildo. I was amazed my parents did such things but when you are young you never imagine them having sex. I tried the male pants on that must have been my dads and they did feel great, cool but with that lovely smell of rubber.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *omersetpvcfun77  (TV/TS/CD) 32 weeks ago

My latex and pvc collection is always growing 2 latex catsuits , hold ups and gloves. Pvc wise a catsuit 2 maid outfits , nurse outfits body suit gloves and a corset. The feeling of them all is great . Hard to pic a fav.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irgil Hunt   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

More or less same as toe others have Said!

Got Black & Brown Leather Pants.

Leather Shirt/ Tie/Coats & Boots

Rubber Cycle Shorts with full zipper!

Red/Black/Blue.. Pvc

Gas Masks/Hoods/ball gags/hand cuffs et?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 32 weeks ago

Me and hubby have a huge collection of rubber. It's a massive turn on.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rselyker   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

Went to soho saturday got a gimp mask and body suite shot arms very short legs , feels so horny to wear . Cant wait to use it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atexsub  (M) 31 weeks ago

Enjoy your new gimp hood,

I have a real passion for hoods and masks and hence have many

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

love rubber too...never owned an outfit but have often wanted to buy shorts. Love to cross dress , even the rubber basque I looked at was soo nice. Wish I had just gone ahead and bought it!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ora 123   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

I’d love to play with someone dressed in rubber or latex. Mmmmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oetvsub  (TV/TS/CD) 31 weeks ago

As a TV Mistress I started out with full rubber wear: hood with ponytail, long gloves, basque/waspi, stockings, mini dress (the latter bought by a rubber loving fetishist).

However I found after a 'session' when removing the rubber stockings I could fill a bath with the amount of water that came from me! Great to lose weight if worn regularly i imagine. However I found the stocking tops tended to chaff. Anyway I gave most of mt gear to a tv friend and sold the dress. Though as the way of things, someone wanted me in rubber soon after...and I couldn't 'borrow' the gear back off my supposed friend!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arah_cd_4fun   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 31 weeks ago

I've never been into rubber/latex but after reading some of these posts I think I might have to invest.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irgil Hunt   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

Mmmmm love to see you in that!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rselyker   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

Glad to see the interest in rubber dressing. Lets here from more rubber wearers

*limguy.69 By *limguy.69   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

"Rubber is so nice to wear, Good stuff is expensive, cheap stuff reflects what you've spent"

I agree with you Mister Pfister, the good stuff is expensive but the effect is worth it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *righouse   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

I love wearing tight black latex,i have a cat suit,it makes me horny just putting it on ,i also have a stretch pvc one which is great,i have gloves and and several pairs of undies and two pairs of skin tight trousers in same material,it's a great alternative to latex and cheaper but still very erotic!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *VC_Leather   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

Think my name says what I'm into

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubbrnix  (M) 28 weeks ago

I've always had a huge thing for rubber and have a few pairs of rubber pants that I wear regularly, sometimes with a terry nappy. Also have a rubber baby doll nightie and stockings. I would love to spend a good few hours on a rubber sheet having fun with someone in rubber.

*vcway By *vcway   profile verified by photo (M) 20 weeks ago

I love nothing more then to be dressed from head to toe in shiny black PVC. PVC makes me really horny. My PVC collection is massive i've everything from pvc gloves to track pants, maids dresses, pvc baseball cap, My PVC fetish gets stronger by the day and will never burn out. I have strong urges to go out in public dressed up in my PVC gimp gear.

By *ubberrob  (M) 20 weeks ago

Hardly a surprise but I love rubber. With the material conforming to your body (in most cases) and being inpenetrable you get the sensation of being touched all over with every movement.

As with many fetishes, there are very different aspects that appeal to different people. Rubber as a material restricts which lends itself to domination and bondage. The feel of it is sexy which is an entirely different avenue. Masks provide anonymity which some people enjoy by letting them be someone else or act differently to their 'normal' lives. Then there's the whole psychology side of it which I need to look into more.

Whatever your approach is, if you fancy giving something a go and you're not involving anyone that doesn't want to join in and you're not harming anybody including yourself then why the hell not go for it?

As we're all now aware, the times we live in can change in an instant. If you think you might enjoy something then give it a go. The worse that can happen is that it turns out not to be for you, but if you do enjoy it then get on with floating your boat!

Add a new message to this topic