New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364604 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Nonsense!

See newest message in thread

Nonsense!

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 22 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Post a polite question or sensible issue and it gets ignored - Post a stupid question or silly issue and it gets inundated with responses. Nonsense!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*usansilkysubcd By *usansilkysubcd  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

"Post a polite question or sensible issue and it gets ignored - Post a stupid question or silly issue and it gets inundated with responses. Nonsense!"

Welcome to the interweb

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 22 weeks ago

"Post a polite question or sensible issue and it gets ignored - Post a stupid question or silly issue and it gets inundated with responses. Nonsense!"

It's the way it goes. The dafter the thread the more responses it gets. At a guess you are referring to a thread you began about gay hotels in Sitges. I've never been but am told its a very gay friendly resort so surprised you did not get any answers. Try googling it

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 22 weeks ago

Thanks. I've posted other threads before and got nil response but like the Sitges question, it was I think too serious to attract attention or generate others' effort to respond.

As for googling, I did that before posting my question here as what I read was not particularly in_ormative but thanks for your response

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 22 weeks ago

Dont give up hope. Lol

One glorious day sense will prevail.

By *ormat  (M) 22 weeks ago

Don't bet on it, Mountain! LOL

Add a new message to this topic