New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364555 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Wives

See newest message in thread

Wives

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asperJ  (M) 39 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

With all the bi-guys on lockdown and unable to meet, I bet there are a lot of wives getting more cock than usual.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eyley  (M) 39 weeks ago

Yes because the wives are inviting their lovers to the home to do it, rather than meeting for a 'quickie' at the busy service station.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee   premium paying member (M) 39 weeks ago

A lot more divorces as well, and according to the latest stats. domestic violence has soared also.

By *eyley  (M) 39 weeks ago

If you are a domestic violence abuser or you've stopped being one (for now); since we are bored during this lockdown and will read anything (Just finished Emily Bronte's guide to dogging) insightful and what a slut!!! Any chance you can give us your motivation and end goals? Is it the need to be in a Police station cell for 24 hours. Is it the voice in your head. Is it the 7 bottles of Blue Nun. Is it the frustrations of you just following your football team in the Nigerian 2nd Division. Or are you a 'nut'?

Clarity please....because I for one, can't comprehend. The violence protrayed in the very realistic 'Gangs of London' TV series (realistic as it doesn't have any white english people in it) I can believe to be true, but DV abusers hurts my head.

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

"With all the bi-guys on lockdown and unable to meet, I bet there are a lot of wives getting more cock than usual."

Fat chance of that with my wife

XXX pic...
login to view
By *odfreywilliams  (M) 39 weeks ago

Are you for or against putting women in their place?

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

My wife hasn't wanted any cock for two years, I think she enjoys refusing me, so I don't bother asking or trying anymore.

There's fanny to be had on fabswingers without much effort, so when I need that kind of fun I look there.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 34 weeks ago

"My wife hasn't wanted any cock for two years, I think she enjoys refusing me, so I don't bother asking or trying anymore.

There's fanny to be had on fabswingers without much effort, so when I need that kind of fun I look there. "

Just curious. Is it possible she is getting cock elsewhere and pleased you are doing the same?

By *igpud  (M) 34 weeks ago

My wife last had my cock ten years ago, she just is totally uninterested in it. She def isnt getting it elsewhere! She knows I like to go for massages and has hintyed at happy endings, I just think she is happoy to let me get my relief and leave her alone. Sad but oh so common.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 34 weeks ago

"My wife last had my cock ten years ago, she just is totally uninterested in it. She def isnt getting it elsewhere! She knows I like to go for massages and has hintyed at happy endings, I just think she is happoy to let me get my relief and leave her alone. Sad but oh so common."

LOLOL. That was my earlier point. Almost every hi guy I encounter tells me his wife isn't getting any elsewhere,

By *igpud  (M) 33 weeks ago

"My wife last had my cock ten years ago, she just is totally uninterested in it. She def isnt getting it elsewhere! She knows I like to go for massages and has hintyed at happy endings, I just think she is happoy to let me get my relief and leave her alone. Sad but oh so common.

LOLOL. That was my earlier point. Almost every hi guy I encounter tells me his wife isn't getting any elsewhere, "

I can categorically say, with 100% accuracy, she is not getting it or looking for it anywhere else. I really would know due to our unique personal circumstances.

By *allingken  (M) 33 weeks ago

If wives gave husbands what they wanted, they'd be alot less people here LOL

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angkokjoe  (M) 33 weeks ago

haven't you lot worked it out yet, marriage is not foe what the husbands want!

By *igpud  (M) 33 weeks ago

"haven't you lot worked it out yet, marriage is not foe what the husbands want!"

I believe you are right - something that dawned on me within a few weeks of tying the knot.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

If my wife was getting cock elsewhere I'd be overjoyed; if anything she's possibly doing a bit of pussy licking.

I get the cock and bum that I want, along with an occasional bit of fanny when dogging, so not really bothered what she might be up to; wouldn't mind watching though !

Add a new message to this topic