New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364681 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Playa Del Ingles - Gay Pride

See newest message in thread

Playa Del Ingles - Gay Pride

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Took a risk and booked my usual trip to Gran Canarias for November (9-16) which happens to coincide with Gay Pride week. Anyone else going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*itchjoe By *itchjoe  (M) 2 weeks ago

on recon.com they still advertising fetish week Oct 2nd-10th I think. But with covid and way things going even the islands not safe at moment. I prob gonna wait till may for the summer gay pride and hope lot more freedom

XXX pic...
login to view
By *udekeith  (M) 2 weeks ago

I have difficulty in understanding why anybody would want to take such a huge risk at present. The transmission risk in air travel has to be higher than normal, the risk of crowds in holiday mode isn’t good and the risk of either loss of the trip or being quarantined are all just too high.

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Jet2 are stopping flights on Sunday and I think Ryanair are doing the same. Tui are having problems so might go bust at any moment.

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 2 weeks ago

"I have difficulty in understanding why anybody would want to take such a huge risk at present. The transmission risk in air travel has to be higher than normal, the risk of crowds in holiday mode isn’t good and the risk of either loss of the trip or being quarantined are all just too high."

As I said, I've booked for November so you can't say it's a 'huge risk' as by then it might be very safe. I can always cancel but my glass is always at least half full

Add a new message to this topic