New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login240427 members (229 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > cottaging and fabguys

See newest message in thread

cottaging and fabguys

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r.Savvyguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Im a member of this site and fabguys,,,was wondering if anyone else was,,,and if you are do you not think it would be a good idea for both sites to acknowledge that fact so you could be found on either.

Would it not also be a good idea for the site owners to give an incentive to those that were registered on both sites,,

Comments please guys,,lets see if we can get Sarah-Jane interested..

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not totally convinced as to why I should sign up for another site? What is the difference between the two?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r.Savvyguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I find the difference being this one is much better by far....

I shall be deleting my account on fabguys,,,,

It was just a thought that the site owners may give some form of reward for being a member on both,,

But as say this is the better of the two,,

And thats only my opinion,,,

*IGANGAZ By *IGANGAZ   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

i am also deleting from fabguys..even going premium was hopeless ..this one is too good ..we are one big happy family on ere...xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aturebarney   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

also a member of both the only good thing about fab is that you can cam for free

XXX pic...
login to view
By *airy daddy   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

i too am a member of both

but prefer this site

cottaging is much better in my opinion and much easier to navigate!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eepviolet  (M)  over a year ago

I would love to pamper her.........but why not longer do we have a society that always thinks about benefit for the individual.......maybe the 5sterling is for the effort put in to doing this ......... but...............well.......maybe it is just that I am so immaterial.....as in 'material' properties, cash, property and all the addendums that grace us alll as it were..........but maybe that is just the way it is..............I only joined recently and got a nice mail from her.....and so be it...........just that for people to get in touch with each other.....is always such a onus by the account of internet sites.But nothing is free .....the sad facet.........and communication is .....ironically .......no better.....contact is fine............but 'communication' .....is another story.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eepviolet  (M)  over a year ago

sorry .........my message reads like dross......I was referring to the lovely person who welcomed me to this site! and i went on a little rant........about life in generalx

By *ORNET69  (M)  over a year ago

???????????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickerman   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Fabguys website doesn't work at all in my opinion. Not being able to see ANY tracks at all from members who have looked at you, gets a big thumbs down.

Hardly anyone has any pictures uploaded over there, so it's just faceless / cockless profiles and most of them have barely two words in them!

All the UK areas for searching etc. are geographically buggered up, Lowestoft and Norwich for example are not East Midlands!

Much prefer this site, it has its share of timewasters but much less than Gaydar where many members there are so up their own arses that it's unreal!

Cottaging is simply the best site, fairly simple and easy to navigate and I have made some great friends here. For the most part - this site works!

i agree. tried fabguys for a while...hard work.

this site is so much better....and so are the guys!

Fab guys ? no thnx, complete rubbish

Fab guys not, all i get is do you want to see pics of my wife or can I sniff your wifes undies

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I like this site. Down to earth. Not pretentious. Most of all friendly....

I also tried Fabguys for afew weeks, but i found it useless for me ! Good job really that i didnt leave cottage !

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *rimeguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

ime on both sites but cottaging .uk is by far the best much easier to navigate

Both have their plus points. I prefer the layout on Fabguys but like this site because of the Forum.

*uminmyface By *uminmyface   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

im on both the one big plus on the other site is the free web cam chat room but this site is far better overall

XXX pic...
login to view
By *randim   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I'm on both and have had meets from both sites but agree about this site being easier to use

Overall cottaging is the better site, far more user-friendly. Only time I go on fabguys is to go on cam in the chat rooms, as I'm too tight to pay for premium to use cams on here.

Ive been on both liked both sites until got abuse on fabguys site from some one local . Had some good friends on there aswell , do like cottaging more tho

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lynnt  (M)  over a year ago

Quite frankly guys I have to totally disagree with most on here as I find Fabguys a very good site for contacts.

I am only speaking as I find or maybe it is more localised to suit my area but it is excellent and very sucessful even if it may be lacking in some areas but give the web mistress time and sure it will get even better.

All our comments are healthy and must give the site operators inspiration to improove where necessary.

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

i agree with glynt i like both

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

i agree with glynt i like both

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I like both. Had about equal number of meets off each and,sadly, about an equal number of timewasters.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ullload  (M)  over a year ago

Why not start a wasters list so saving us a lot of unneccessary hassle

By *hukka69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

If not for fabguys, would not have had a fab meet with young btm lad. Fucked him in his bed in his mums house

Yep I'm on both and have had great meets from both. Fabguys lacks tracking which is a shame and it doesn't have the great forum this does but have met guys on there that aren't on here and vice versa. They're both pretty user friendly and not cluttered with all the ads on other sites like squirt which really is useless.

I don't think that Fabguys has enough members to make it work. I am a member there and have had meets through there, but have found the swinging site to be far more effective in terms of arranging meets.

The other thing against Fabguys is that it doesn't have a forum function, something which I enjoy because as well as using the sites to meet, the forums allow for taking all sorts of opinions and outlooks into consideration and let's us see things from another perspective.

I have found the forums both here and on Fabswingers to be an education.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ice guy 36    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

no offence to the admin team here, but i find that on fabguys if you complain about a timewaster it gets swiftly dealt with

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ice guy 36    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

anyhoo in reply to the OP, i think cottaging should be made to look like fabguys, with all due respect cottaging is very bland, all white background, i also think that we should be able to spruce our own profile up so that it attracts more people to speak to you even if its a hi good profile, good friendships are struck that way

One thing missing from this site that Fabguys and Fabswingers have is a Meet Now Image/Option

XXX pic...
login to view
By *loryholebpool  (M)  over a year ago

fab guys is no where as good as this one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

There are certainly guys on t'other site that are local to me and not on here so why not give yourself the chance to hang either side - after all it's cheap enough innit?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eno910   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Fabguys is good - I meet quite a few guys off it - put yourself on "Meet Today" and then guys know you're available

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ixi late  (M)  over a year ago

I like it that you can specifically search for guys who accommodate on Fabguys. The advanced search is so much more versatile on there.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *loryholebpool  (M)  over a year ago

well iv had nothing from fab guys but loads from this one so its up to you

I'm on fabswingers fabguys n here. It's all pretty much the same! A deluge of enquiries when u first join most of which comes to nothin n then peters out to a slow trickle of interest despite the same folk constantly re reading your profile . People treat these sites too much like a shopping channel instead of a sex site! Soon as they c ANYTHING in a profile that doesn't appeal they jog on instead of thinking 'wel there's enough there to satisfy me '

Fortunately I live 20 mins from busy cruising site so I just get in car n poodle off there! Which I'm bout to do now! Laters potatoes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *an-next-door  (M)  over a year ago

Fabguys is better on mobile you can search who's near to you also had more luck on fabguys than on here to be honest

both sites are ok have had meets off both fabguys and here, also had timewasters on here and on fabguys so all in all I would say they are the same apart from the free cam on fabguys theirs not much difference to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *rimeguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

ime on both sites but much prefer this site never managed a meet on fabguys this site easier to navigate PRIMEGUY

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lhands   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Im with you. Never had any luck on fab. Dont think 1 will renew on it

I did try fabguys but never found it any good at all, did wait for over an hour in a cold car-park for one guy who never showed, no longer a member.

I have had good and bad experiences with both sites.....sadly it is the timewasters that spoil it for both sites

most guys will moan and groan about this site, but still come back on again, i have had my moans as well, been called all the names under the sun and had a few moans in the forum, but its a good site and its also alot of fun...

XXX pic...
login to view

for most things I prefer this site only thingi like about fabguys is that I can tell when guys are how far away they are at anytime

By *evsville  (M) 47 weeks ago

i am a member of all 3 fabguys fabswingers and of this site and find them all great sites unlike some members who just waist your time this is good for all

*usty By *usty  (M) 47 weeks ago

member of both fabguys is crap waste of time and money

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

I've got a paid subscription on Fabguys but have only ever met one person from that site. A lot of timewasters. My subscription lapsed on Fabswingers and I had one meet from there too. I won't be renewing.

Cottaging is definitely the best site by miles.

yeah, not quite as many time wasting cretins on this site as the others

about 4 less than fabguys and 3 less than swingers

two many married men on cottaging trying to make out they are single cant understand why they are married as it is still adultry

yes, but such good fun eh?

*ASTER GRAHAM By  *ASTER GRAHAM    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 46 weeks ago

From my experience, I have met 2 guys on Fabguys and several on Cottaging. Didn't know about Fabswingers. If you ever want to join a total waste of space site, try JustHookUp, I have been a member for a year now and I have messaged a number of guys on there and to date I have had one reply, which didn't come to anything.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior  (M) 46 weeks ago

I'm on five sites for gays/bis and another five for heterosexuals (approximately as some I have joined/left/re-joined etc) and I would vote this site as the best of all of them. It's easy to use and has facilities for quickly changing your 'status' or posting in 'meets. and you can see who has looked at your profile/winked etc. It's surprising how many sites have few or none of these facilities.

Add a good forum (I write on about half a dozen including newspaper comment forums).

And I have a reasonable success rate making friends and getting meets.

I'm so happy .. oh so happy .........

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 46 weeks ago

Not sure how many sites I'm on. All gay or bi of course. Signed up to loads because they con you by saying "It is free to join" but you have to pay extortionate amounts just to view profiles and read your messages. At least with cottaging,fabguys and fabswingers (plus one other site which I wont mention by name and looks like it has, sadly, closed down) they keep their word and are free. Ironically I pay on all three but that is my choice and they are all sensibly priced.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ete colind  (M) 37 weeks ago

In my area Kent cottaging has got the highest load of time wasters on it, it could ne a good site but don't use it much because of all the time wasters fabguys is a 100 per cent better

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Found meets (eventually) on both sites. Fabguys is just a but different to this one. Its much better for having people to cam with but this site is miles ahead when it comes to genuine people and finding them. I got a lot of abuse on fabguys when I wasnt interested in meeting some people

By *pire1  (M) 20 weeks ago

Cottaging definitely the better of the two. But I find the best one in UK is not gaydar but squirt.org. Have had loads off there, otherwise cotaging.com next best one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *j45569  (M) 20 weeks ago

Most of the dick I've been sucking has been off this site. Need I say more?